Author Topic: NWMC | Questions & Suggestions  (Read 7143 times)

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWMC | Questions & Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2023, 12:08:58 pm »
another base from fluxxy ?  ??? ???
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline tommyxd

• Board Moderator
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2023, 12:10:37 pm »
lmao I really wanted to be out of this retarded conversation but you better delete these comments fluxxy it’s just hilarious
I know that you and descend appreciate very strongly wurst but must stop protecting it and I do not know Fluxxy with 2 x
Maybe we should not have protect you either and raised the issue back about your ban?
I cheater at some point in my life? And I think you helped me I never denied it but it's also in your interest that I can play more games and therefore take more level because since I'm no longer at CCCP and 96y there's no there is more friendship, Now I'm leaving you guys I'm going to sleep

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2023, 12:11:32 pm »
lmao I really wanted to be out of this retarded conversation but you better delete these comments fluxxy it’s just hilarious
I know that you and descend appreciate very strongly wurst but must stop protecting it and I do not know Fluxxy with 2 x
Maybe we should not have protect you either and raised the issue back about your ban?
I cheater at some point in my life? And I think you helped me I never denied it but it's also in your interest that I can play more games and therefore take more level because since I'm no longer at CCCP and 96y there's no there is more friendship, Now I'm leaving you guys I'm going to sleep
please wake up when you are old enough 🤡
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

David_Schrein

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2023, 12:16:49 pm »
Ppl still crying about wursti's chambers lol

Seems like skill issue ngl

To be fair, with a good ground stab, much like with everyone else, they're not that good. RUNE on the other hand, I drag the FATTEST ground stab and man still chambers it like it's butter, literally the only person who catches them like that
Rune is a cheater, he admitted to it

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2023, 12:22:39 pm »
fietta just admit ur awful  :-* :-*

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2023, 12:29:45 pm »

they call me the best down stabber in the game, or at least thats what my mum thinks

Ppl still crying about wursti's chambers lol

Seems like skill issue ngl

To be fair, with a good ground stab, much like with everyone else, they're not that good. RUNE on the other hand, I drag the FATTEST ground stab and man still chambers it like it's butter, literally the only person who catches them like that
Rune is a cheater, he admitted to it

lol, it was nice to see tho

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2023, 12:56:56 pm »
first win in chat, then win the game

Are there any rules about racism and stuff like that?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 12:58:50 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2023, 01:32:43 pm »
/sub ; good chat, made my break from work a bit more enjoyable.

Back to topic, I find it quite sad to see the statistics being dropped down. I know that it is not perfect, yet it is an incredible featrue for a NW tournament and a lot of hard work. I have always enjoyed to have such things (stats/previews/recaps/interviews) in the german community, all this effort and dedication for a hobby is something I personally admire.

@Marx & Desant, maybe I'm wrong on this one but the tournament is done till 16.4 right?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2023, 01:34:13 pm »
/sub ; good chat, made my break from work a bit more enjoyable.

Back to topic, I find it quite sad to see the statistics being dropped down. I know that it is not perfect, yet it is an incredible featrue for a NW tournament and a lot of hard work. I have always enjoyed to have such things (stats/previews/recaps/interviews) in the german community, all this effort and dedication for a hobby is something I personally admire.

@Marx & Desant, maybe I'm wrong on this one but the tournament is done till 16.4 right?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Giorno

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2023, 01:39:27 pm »
The saddest part is Wursti deciding to get upset over a conversation that didn’t have anything to do with the stats or himself at all  :'(

Even worse is Marx and Desant legitimising his behaviour when Wursti both instigated and escalated it on his own. You should be telling Wursti to not storm out of his own tournament for a discussion over the knockout format!

Also, I don’t know why he’s brought my name up when I didn’t send anything remotely inflammatory to him in the four messages I contributed to the discussion.

Most sensitive gamers EU

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2023, 01:42:35 pm »
Fucking Giorno man, always upsetting and making people mad, unbelievable...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2023, 01:48:28 pm »
holy shit what's wrong with the admin team, and thank god there's marxeil otherwise half of the teams wouldn't be playing anymore i feel like, the guy says "the island (england) monkey are crying" written in black and white a week ago in the grouptchat there weirdly the admins are blind but then when i say "why are the germans butthurt" there's a problem? What is this double standard, we understand that you need him but there are limits anyway

@Wursti Stop whining lol, you insult France every day and I don't give a fuck, just because I wrote a sentence about the Germans doesn't mean you have to freak out and deprive the whole community lol, just block me on steam or idk bro

https://hbr.org/2017/12/how-to-control-your-emotions-during-a-difficult-conversation
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 01:51:05 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Wursti

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2023, 01:50:50 pm »
Yea I definetly dont know what people wrote after I left  ::)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2023, 01:51:03 pm »
I do think we need to calm down, for anyone wondering, the discussion was about having the playoffs a single one-day tournament due to only 3 matches being played; this discussion was pretty much only me and Maskman, Wursti coming in with the classic 'stop crying' and contributing absolutely nothing apart from back-handed flame at random points during the chat, and also instigating the complaints with the old German servers calling us cry babies when they were absolutely tragic and when he receives a reply he just says 'blocked'. He can give but can't take, but this isn't unusual.

He left the GC because he didn't want to see 'Fietta posting 500 messages everyday', he barely got flamed by some of us after he left and then somehow saw the logs within 1 second of posting them, probably because he asked for them. Not only that, he wants more sympathy and people to discuss it because he not only included names, he also edited his post as if we've attacked his mother. In reality, no one even judged the statistics, I just said he's useless for anything else but statistics. If this was anyone else, no one would even bat an eye lid, but it's Wursti.

I'm usually quite sympathetic when I believe I've crossed the line, but Wursti crossed his own line.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 01:54:27 pm by Fietta »

Giorno

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2023, 01:52:51 pm »
Yea I definetly dont know what people wrote after I left  ::)

What did I say that upset you, genuinely curious