Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47702 times)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #705 on: March 14, 2023, 04:11:20 pm »
As Bodya’s personal trainer in the Melee Academy I shall give my word about this. Practicing your skills on mm is nothing new. I mean look at fietta this kid is barely going positive K/D and being top 20. Even though I have never had a bad day on this game since im the goat, i can understand why the atmospheric circulation on the day terms shrinks into the double pump shotgun with zombies running around in mars u get me. It all makes sense because as the ethereal mist shrouds the ancient trees, the elusive whispers of the forest spirits dance upon the gentle breeze, weaving a tapestry of mystical enchantment that bewitches the lvl 4 diamond sword.

Kind Regards The GOAT

is this what english sounds like to people who dont understand shit?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #706 on: March 14, 2023, 04:18:57 pm »
skill issue if you dont understand him

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #707 on: March 14, 2023, 04:43:08 pm »
skill issue if you dont understand him
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #708 on: March 14, 2023, 04:46:22 pm »

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 14, 2023, 05:11:16 pm »
As Bodya’s personal trainer in the Melee Academy I shall give my word about this. Practicing your skills on mm is nothing new. I mean look at fietta this kid is barely going positive K/D and being top 20. Even though I have never had a bad day on this game since im the goat, i can understand why the atmospheric circulation on the day terms shrinks into the double pump shotgun with zombies running around in mars u get me. It all makes sense because as the ethereal mist shrouds the ancient trees, the elusive whispers of the forest spirits dance upon the gentle breeze, weaving a tapestry of mystical enchantment that bewitches the lvl 4 diamond sword.

Kind Regards The GOAT
This kinda reminded me of almost all posts from bodya. Lots of meaningless text and nobody understands the point he is trying to make, thanks

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #710 on: March 14, 2023, 05:16:48 pm »

Kind Regards The GOAT
This kinda reminded me of almost all posts from bodya. Lots of meaningless text and nobody understands the point he is trying to make, thanks
This kinda reminded me of almost all posts from Roman. Lots of meaningless text and nobody understands the point he is trying to make, thanks
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 14, 2023, 05:18:35 pm »

Kind Regards The GOAT
This kinda reminded me of almost all posts from Roman. Lots of meaningless text and nobody understands the point he is trying to make, thanks
Weeb detected opinion rejected.

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #712 on: March 14, 2023, 05:26:10 pm »

Kind Regards The GOAT
Weeb detected opinion rejected.
the worst wraith in apex detected, opinion rejected..... -_-
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.