Author Topic: Stop the double/tripple clanning?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
  • Side: Neutral
Stop the double/tripple clanning?
« on: October 04, 2016, 09:37:30 pm »
Every1 is in like 3 GF teams. I think its just ridicolous. Maybe i am just dumb Xd What do u think? (About the double clanning)

Haze

Re: Stop the double/tripple clanning?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 09:50:36 pm »
Every1 is in like 3 GF teams. I think its just ridicolous. Maybe i am just dumb Xd What do u think? (About the double clanning)

True , leaders should not allow people in multiple (independant) teams (apart from tournament team and regimental team)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 09:53:22 pm »
gf teams are not regs. We play just for fun. I dont see any problem in playing in multiple gf teams
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:31:54 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 09:55:55 pm »
It has always been in the NW community and it is what stops the NW community from being a actual competitive scene. There are so few regiments and groupfigthting teams that care about the substance of their ranks anymore, it is actually sad. The integrity of anything competitive is diminished by things such as double clanning/regging. Really is sad.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 10:03:26 pm »
It has always been in the NW community and it is what stops the NW community from being a actual competitive scene. There are so few regiments and groupfigthting teams that care about the substance of their ranks anymore, it is actually sad. The integrity of anything competitive is diminished by things such as double clanning/regging. Really is sad.
That's not true at all, even back in the days of FFE and FG we allowed double clanning and it allowed for new clans to actually have a chance as surviving. As long as when it comes to tournaments and matches like that that actually matter then who gives a fuck how many clans you are in? Myself for example always play with the same people in tournaments but I tend to end up in a couple other gf clans as we don't play outside of tournaments and half the clans I join although nice end up going inactive or doing very few matches very quick. I don't even see double regging as an issue again so long as you pick one regiment when it comes to the competitive side E.G. NWL or RGL. I've been in more than one regiment most my time in NW as due to the fact I work 9 hours a day 5 days a week I rarely get a chance to attend and when I actually have a spare day I like to guarantee that one of the regiments I'm in actually have a decent event. This is a game, we play it for fun (even the sweaty nerds like me). If that's how people prefer to play then why should you care? It doesn't put your clan or regiment up nor down. If anything it just allows for more regiments/clans to have a chance at getting going, it's something that's happened since the first days of NW and if you say it hasn't that's just because people were less public about it.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 10:11:39 pm »
That's not true at all, even back in the days of FFE and FG we allowed double clanning and it allowed for new clans to actually have a chance as surviving. As long as when it comes to tournaments and matches like that that actually matter then who gives a fuck how many clans you are in? Myself for example always play with the same people in tournaments but I tend to end up in a couple other gf clans as we don't play outside of tournaments and half the clans I join although nice end up going inactive or doing very few matches very quick. I don't even see double regging as an issue again so long as you pick one regiment when it comes to the competitive side E.G. NWL or RGL. I've been in more than one regiment most my time in NW as due to the fact I work 9 hours a day 5 days a week I rarely get a chance to attend and when I actually have a spare day I like to guarantee that one of the regiments I'm in actually have a decent event. This is a game, we play it for fun (even the sweaty nerds like me). If that's how people prefer to play then why should you care? It doesn't put your clan or regiment up nor down. If anything it just allows for more regiments/clans to have a chance at getting going, it's something that's happened since the first days of NW and if you say it hasn't that's just because people were less public about it.

Well that's the point I was trying to hit, these double regging still occurs in competitive tournament scenes and people are fine with it. Also I guess if you would consider competitive things in NW not truly competitive but more so just trying to mimic a true competitive scene then sure it would be fine. But the way people treat it here is like there is an integrity to it when in really there wasn't any to begin with.

Nock

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 10:13:01 pm »
gf teams are not regs. We play jsut for fun. I dont see any problem in playing in multiple gf teams

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 10:14:06 pm »
Older GF teams like Eurotouch, 9arts, Rockets or Unsullied never shared members. I get the point that u want to make sure to have an event when u are free. And i think there will always be double regger. For me its not a real competition if ever1 is playing for every team. But i get the "just 4 fun " aspect. I might be to sweaty. 

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 10:16:00 pm »
gf teams are not regs. We play jsut for fun. I dont see any problem in playing in multiple gf teams
The situation with regiments is even worse.
Sorry double =(