Author Topic: Old Melee version  (Read 38460 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Old Melee version
« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2018, 10:19:51 am »
Knightmare just take the L brother

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 13, 2018, 10:22:56 am »
stfu passive ass eu bitch

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #452 on: September 13, 2018, 10:26:42 am »
didn't know we were taking opinions from dead communities like na either LOL

literal sand eater coming in hot with his opinions who tries so hard to fit in with the eu community because the middle east community doesn't exist and the only reason eu talks to him is because he self inserted himself into their community

LOL

all these memes from june...im dying rn. also the eu ignorance is so enjoyable

Pardon ami, do you have a license for that meme? Did the creators of that video give you permission to post that here?

Désolé l'ami, I am gonna have to question if you really have the principles your personal text says you do. The honorable officials of Europe, as well versed in memes as they are, have decided to criminalize reposting so normies like you do not go unpunished. How dare you go against the will of the European Commission. As they represent their constituents, thats the very same as going against all your fellow European who didn't elect them, because they aren't allowed to vote for the people who propose legislation to the European Parliament, which makes all the sense in the world, because Europe is the sole bastion of reason and logic in this dark and shattered world.

How dare those foul Americans not give a shit about Europe and its self-destructing tendencies. They should learn a map of Europe, because all these countries which are soon to have no real say on anything at all, are obviously very important.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:28:34 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #453 on: September 13, 2018, 10:36:27 am »
Where is Toffee when you need him

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #454 on: September 13, 2018, 10:38:15 am »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #455 on: September 13, 2018, 11:20:10 am »
Stupid fucking white tards.

CHINA > NA + EU

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #456 on: September 13, 2018, 11:46:39 am »
This thread has became nothing but a salt and hate and serves no purpose on the forums. I am locking this for now if one of the moderators see reason to re-open it feel free.

Take it to PM's.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 11:49:44 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.