Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 295486 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Both the LG and 42nd are nothing compared to the GUCCI BRIGADE!!!!!

Gucci Brigade going to get that hot L2 2nd place to add to your signature.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
REAL TRAP SHIT
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union

!!! That’s why we are going to be in our own league !!!!
click here to join the 84th

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
M a t h r u l e s a l l

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

Can I hop on the Gucci Brigade bandwagon?

Suns

042 boa

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me

Not while I'm in it you Confederate sympathizer!!!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile

I’m going to have to talk to Gucci Brigade Majority Shareholder Hawkince

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
going back to how many quotes/post. Actually laughing at that lol. That doesn't mean all that much, lieodin follows me around. I've seen him quote me and say shit mocking like today. He must have learned that passive aggressive stance from you Waste.  ::) :P :-\   isn't this what you do
It took me a good 3 minutes to do that while waiting for a video to render. You got caught and went after Theodin for a very low tier bait shitpost. You're starting to sound like MATT and Suns now with how stubborn you are. No he does not follow you around. No you are not relevant to him.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
going back to how many quotes/post. Actually laughing at that lol. That doesn't mean all that much, lieodin follows me around. I've seen him quote me and say shit mocking like today. He must have learned that passive aggressive stance from you Waste.  ::) :P :-\   isn't this what you do
It took me a good 3 minutes to do that while waiting for a video to render. You got caught and went after Theodin for a very low tier bait shitpost. You're starting to sound like MATT and Suns now with how stubborn you are. No he does not follow you around. No you are not relevant to him.

got caught? I was here joking with windflower and lieodin comes on once again trying to start something. he's my fan, what can I say. That's a little hypocritical with how stubborn and passive aggressive you are Waste.

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
Spoiler
This is t-e-o-dins home thread I don't think he's following you
I don't t-i-n-k so if he quoted risk first  ???

yeah I thought that was obvious, oh well
quoting someone's post on your thread = following them around???  :P  :-[  :-X  8)  :(  :D  :(

does this mean you're following me raf?!?!?!?! tryna steal my rocket league skills
As if you have any, lol. If we really wish to talk about ownership, Theodin doesn't own the thread, just apart of your regiment. I think risks claim is more on the lines of that Theodin just wants to quote everything he posts, and try and make fun of him but subtly, or mock him, whatever you wish to call it. I don't think if he does it on this thread, that it doesn't mean the same thing because he's apart of this regiment, and that risk crossed some imaginary border.
In Theodin's last 60 posts 4 have been quoting risk, 3 of those were in this little engagement. That also means 4 out of Risks' last 70 posts were quoted by Theodin.

Hmmm -thinking emoji-
[close]
I don't think you understand, I can help you. Obviously, not every post Risk makes Theodin just wants to quote, and reply to him. It's really about subtle attacks that are made on his part. It's not as if this is the first time, the whole point of risk calling him a "fanboy" is that Theodin will just jump in and quote him and make some subtle attack to whatever risk may say, and I guess this all goes back because of the whole WPC "lieodin" thing. It's not about how many times in the last 70 posts he's done it, but  it's happened often previously. Now, you never came into the equation until I guess the sirens got turned on, but your claim is that Risk is on Theodins "home thread" so it's not possible for Theodin to be "following" Risk. Does that make sense? Nah, didn't for me either. I don't wish to sit here and go back and forth with you on here, for we're friends, but let's not sit here and witch hunt shit, and break the walls of logic just to defend our friends.

MATT123456789

we outchea boy
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:33:49 am by MATT123456789 »

Suns

"LG breaks the walls of logic defending each other" LMFAO

risk isnt wrong.

got caught? I was here joking with windflower and lieodin comes on once again trying to start something.

|Viper|

Oh CR *sniffs in the air*!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
Gucci Brigade
« Reply #509 on: January 04, 2019, 02:34:11 am »
our thread now!!!