Author Topic: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame  (Read 34158 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame
« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2022, 12:50:36 am »
James after getting by DPd by nick and vetro
[close]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 12:53:09 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2022, 12:56:48 am »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2022, 01:22:43 am »
Is this the guy you want in tier 3? Someone that gets 16-0ed?

Spoiler
[close]

you still haven’t addressed what you said earlier
click here to join the 84th

|Viper|

« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2022, 01:23:46 am »
Frankly, NickCole should be tier 4 and Horse should be tier 3. I know longevity is a factor but Horse has hit peaks that Nick never did. Same with Ghostrider/Skinny
Same could be said about Mikey and you then I guess.
yea it easily could brother that's consistent, in fact you should do that! you should have me in tier 4 and bump mikey up to tier 3 - or even put him in 4 and bump me down to 5! mikey's peak play is better than nickcole's peak no matter what his cronies say
All I'm gonna say is that's an actual cap statment.

Theodin, with all due respect, you've been leaching off of the 71st, Jackie, and Russian since 2016. You rode the bench for years and collected wins (most of them being bronze  ;)). I thought for someone who's been playing since 2014 and only uses one stab could at least get to a top 10 spot at least for one year, but you can't even do that know with 20 competitive players left in the game, so dumb of me to think you could've done that back then when there were 150+

Let me ask you something, how do you go negative but you've been playing the same style since 2014/2015? I don't understand that but maybe you could explain that better than I can. On AP0C's all-time list you're an 84, but you only get single-digit kills and doubt digits deaths. Ever since I've started playing this game I've NEVER seen you drop a big impact score, but kills aren't everything. You die first a lot, you don't get any kills, and on top of that you ride people for tournament wins... c'mon dawg...

On top of everything, Mikey is outperforming you and he's only been good for a short amount of time. I FIRMLY believe his skill is 10x anything you've spat out in the past 5-6 years. I'll put my bottom dollar on that. Another thing I don't understand either is that you call lists dumb but yet you have a top 10 groupfighters list on your book, like what?

Anyways, you've been negative every single draft league. Your impact on your longevity is AWFUL, and you cannot lead in any groupfights. Simply, you are a pocket pussy for Jackie and Russian. What's funny is Russian even memes you behind your back about how much dick you suck.

Did you have to write a book to make people think you're good/decent? You shouldn't be writing a book if you can't even up attack.

Spoiler
[close]

Next to Sanders? Suns? Steven? That's horse shit you shouldn't even be on that list.

James' League
[close]

Risk's League
[close]

Legit throw
[close]

And these are only the first two leagues I thought of. I wonder what else we would see if I went back even further. Anyways, you having any opinion on ANY player is not needed. Especially when you're throwing up numbers like this.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 01:30:03 am by VetroG »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2022, 01:30:28 am »
Frankly, NickCole should be tier 4 and Horse should be tier 3. I know longevity is a factor but Horse has hit peaks that Nick never did. Same with Ghostrider/Skinny
yea it easily could brother that's consistent, in fact you should do that! you should have me in tier 4 and bump mikey up to tier 3 - or even put him in 4 and bump me down to 5! mikey's peak play is better than nickcole's peak no matter what his cronies say

Theodin, with all due respect, you've been leaching off of the 71st, Jackie, and Russian since 2016. You rode the bench for years and collected wins (most of them being bronze  ;)). I thought for someone who's been playing since 2014 and only uses one stab could at least get to a top 10 spot at least for one year, but you can't even do that know with 20 competitive players left in the game, so dumb of me to think you could've done that back then when there were 150+

Let me ask you something, how do you go negative but you've been playing the same style since 2014/2015? I don't understand that but maybe you could explain that better than I can. On AP0C's all-time list you're an 84, but you only get single-digit kills and doubt digits deaths. Ever since I've started playing this game I've NEVER seen you drop a big impact score, but kills aren't everything. You die first a lot, you don't get any kills, and on top of that you ride people for tournament wins... c'mon dawg...

On top of everything, Mikey is outperforming you and he's only been good for a short amount of time. I FIRMLY believe his skill is 10x anything you've spat out in the past 5-6 years. I'll put my bottom dollar on that. Another thing I don't understand either is that you call lists dumb but yet you have a top 10 groupfighters list on your book, like what?

Anyways, you've been negative every single draft league. Your impact on your longevity is AWFUL, and you cannot lead in any groupfights. Simply, you are a pocket pussy for Jackie and Russian. What's funny is Russian even memes you behind your back about how much dick you suck.

Did you have to write a book to make people think you're good/decent? You shouldn't be writing a book if you can't even up attack.

Spoiler
[close]

Next to Sanders? Suns? Steven? That's horse shit you shouldn't even be on that list.

James' League
[close]

Risk's League
[close]

Legit throw
[close]

And these are only the first two leagues I thought of. I wonder what else we would see if I went back even further. Anyways, you having any opinion on ANY player is not needed. Especially when you're throwing up numbers like this.

Spoiler
[close]
so true

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2022, 01:35:03 am »

Spoiler
[close]

James' League
[close]

Risk's League
[close]

Legit throw
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Just like how I meme about you sucking as much.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #307 on: March 16, 2022, 01:35:12 am »
the guy is the smylie NA

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2022, 01:52:57 am »

Spoiler
[close]

c'mon, everyone almost forgot about that and u had to bring it up again...
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2022, 02:03:19 am »

Spoiler
[close]

c'mon, everyone almost forgot about that and u had to bring it up again...

BabyJ just opening up old wounds

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2022, 02:07:08 am »
the guy is the smylie NA
even red is smoking that theodin pack???
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 16, 2022, 02:08:04 am »
Still waiting on the Turk kick tier, me and Glenn been dominating that category since day one

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #312 on: March 16, 2022, 02:09:21 am »
the guy is the smylie NA
retourne chez toi l'Helvètes

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #313 on: March 16, 2022, 02:11:57 am »
never forget
North American NW News!

Update: 9/24/2016 - Tournaments, Tournaments Everywhere! Also, In-Form list is no longer just a meme

In-Form Players List

Top 10
1. Maple →(Prev #1)

2. Godfreid ↑ (Prev #3)

3. Cade ↑ (Prev Unranked)

4. PJ ↑ (Prev Unranked)

5. AsianP ↑ (Prev #9)

6. Runepykz ↑ (Prev #10)

7. AP0C ↑ (Prev Unranked)

8. Pinoy ↑ (Prev Unranked)

9. Vortex ↑ (Prev Unranked)

10. Glenn ↑ (Prev Unranked)
[close]

In-Form Regiments

Spoiler
1 - ♣1er Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne♣ (AsianP) → (Prev #1)

2 - 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot (Cheeseypants) →

3 - 45ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Nappy Surena) →

4 - 58eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Le Nouvel Avenir" (Lawbringer) →

5 - 75th Regiment of Foot ''Abercromby's Highlanders' (Alexander) ↑ (Prev #6)

6 - 32e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "L'invincible" (Super) ↑ (Prev #7)

7 - 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Karth) ↓ (Prev #5)

8 - 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot "The Triple X's" 2.0 (PurplePanda) →

9 - American Expeditionary Force (Anthony) →

10 - U.S. Marine Corps (Commissar JDF) ↑ (Prev Unranked)
[close]

TNWL

Spoiler

32e 9 - 1 SG

AEF ?? - ?? FG

http://challonge.com/TNWLSemiPro
[close]

Dan's (possibly weekly?) 2v2

Spoiler
1st: AP0C + Runepykz

2nd: Godfreid + Superbad

3rd: Theodin + Vortex

Highlights:

Maccle + Dan 7 - 5 AP0C + Rune

Maccle + Dan 4 - 7 Godfreid + Superbad

AP0C + Rune 7 - 0 Maccle + Dan

AP0C + Rune 10 - 5 Godfreid + Superbad

http://challonge.com/Dan2v2
[close]

Maple's Weekly Tournament

Spoiler
1st: Maple

2nd: Cade

3rd: AP0C/Lawbringer

Highlights:

AP0C 5 - 3 Vortex

Lawbringer 5 - 1 Jorge

Maple 5 - 2 Anthony

Maple 5 - 3 Lawbringer

Cade 5 - 1 AP0C

Maple 7 - 4 Cade

http://challonge.com/naduel4
[close]

Aurum's 5v5 Tournament

Spoiler
63e 16 - 4 Varangian Guard

Reee 12 - 8 MercArmy

63e 5 - 15 FKMYASS

Aiur 12 - 8 HarambeTouch

LoT 2 - 18 NN

http://challonge.com/NAGGFL
[close]

Major Linebattles

Spoiler
1er 6 - 4 32e

32e 9 - 1 SG
[close]

Major Transfers

Spoiler
GlacialGriffin 1er → Free

Wiki 1er → Free

[close]

Major Stories
Spoiler

The End of the 1er Reign?
Ever since its formation, the 1er has dominated the competitive scene of NW. Its arsenal of incredibly inform players such as Vortex, Swerp, Bittersteel, and AsianP has made sure its reign has gone on interrupted. However, in what normally would have been a routine one-sided match versus the underdog 32e, the 1er gave up 4 rounds in the second half for a final score of 6-4 after being up 5-0 during the first half. This led to some after-match drama in which two 1er members left the regiment, Wiki and GlacialGriffin. Could this be the lapse in form another regiment needs to take the #1 spot?
[close]

Tournaments, Tournaments Everywhere!
It seems that there has been a spontaneous increase in tournaments since Aurum's 5v5 tournament has begun. The new tournaments include Dan's 2v2, Theodin's 3v3, and Maple's 1v1. This is definitely a healthy trend for NA Melee, especially when Dan's 2v2 and Maple's 1v1 seek to meet on a weekly basis. Let's hope we get to see even more new tournaments!
[close]

Dawn of TNWL Pro
With the TNWL Semi-Pro coming to a close after the final match between the 32e and the AEF, the long awaited TNWL Pro league will begin shortly. Look forward to more high-quality LBs, forum drama, and disbands!
[close]

Is it the year of 32e underdogs?
The 32e have been performing remarkably well recently for how little credit they have been given. Some solid performances in Aurum's 5v5 tournament, paired with a nice 6-4 win over the 58e and a close 4-6 loss vs. the 1er, the 32e are definitely a regiment to keep your eyes on.
[close]

Glenn best NA now?

[close]
[close]
[close]
click here to join the 84th

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2022, 02:17:02 am »
never forget
North American NW News!

Update: 9/24/2016 - Tournaments, Tournaments Everywhere! Also, In-Form list is no longer just a meme

In-Form Players List

Top 10
1. Maple →(Prev #1)

2. Godfreid ↑ (Prev #3)

3. Cade ↑ (Prev Unranked)

4. PJ ↑ (Prev Unranked)

5. AsianP ↑ (Prev #9)

6. Runepykz ↑ (Prev #10)

7. AP0C ↑ (Prev Unranked)

8. Pinoy ↑ (Prev Unranked)

9. Vortex ↑ (Prev Unranked)

10. Glenn ↑ (Prev Unranked)
[close]

In-Form Regiments

Spoiler
1 - ♣1er Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne♣ (AsianP) → (Prev #1)

2 - 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot (Cheeseypants) →

3 - 45ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Nappy Surena) →

4 - 58eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Le Nouvel Avenir" (Lawbringer) →

5 - 75th Regiment of Foot ''Abercromby's Highlanders' (Alexander) ↑ (Prev #6)

6 - 32e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "L'invincible" (Super) ↑ (Prev #7)

7 - 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Karth) ↓ (Prev #5)

8 - 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot "The Triple X's" 2.0 (PurplePanda) →

9 - American Expeditionary Force (Anthony) →

10 - U.S. Marine Corps (Commissar JDF) ↑ (Prev Unranked)
[close]

TNWL

Spoiler

32e 9 - 1 SG

AEF ?? - ?? FG

http://challonge.com/TNWLSemiPro
[close]

Dan's (possibly weekly?) 2v2

Spoiler
1st: AP0C + Runepykz

2nd: Godfreid + Superbad

3rd: Theodin + Vortex

Highlights:

Maccle + Dan 7 - 5 AP0C + Rune

Maccle + Dan 4 - 7 Godfreid + Superbad

AP0C + Rune 7 - 0 Maccle + Dan

AP0C + Rune 10 - 5 Godfreid + Superbad

http://challonge.com/Dan2v2
[close]

Maple's Weekly Tournament

Spoiler
1st: Maple

2nd: Cade

3rd: AP0C/Lawbringer

Highlights:

AP0C 5 - 3 Vortex

Lawbringer 5 - 1 Jorge

Maple 5 - 2 Anthony

Maple 5 - 3 Lawbringer

Cade 5 - 1 AP0C

Maple 7 - 4 Cade

http://challonge.com/naduel4
[close]

Aurum's 5v5 Tournament

Spoiler
63e 16 - 4 Varangian Guard

Reee 12 - 8 MercArmy

63e 5 - 15 FKMYASS

Aiur 12 - 8 HarambeTouch

LoT 2 - 18 NN

http://challonge.com/NAGGFL
[close]

Major Linebattles

Spoiler
1er 6 - 4 32e

32e 9 - 1 SG
[close]

Major Transfers

Spoiler
GlacialGriffin 1er → Free

Wiki 1er → Free

[close]

Major Stories
Spoiler

The End of the 1er Reign?
Ever since its formation, the 1er has dominated the competitive scene of NW. Its arsenal of incredibly inform players such as Vortex, Swerp, Bittersteel, and AsianP has made sure its reign has gone on interrupted. However, in what normally would have been a routine one-sided match versus the underdog 32e, the 1er gave up 4 rounds in the second half for a final score of 6-4 after being up 5-0 during the first half. This led to some after-match drama in which two 1er members left the regiment, Wiki and GlacialGriffin. Could this be the lapse in form another regiment needs to take the #1 spot?
[close]

Tournaments, Tournaments Everywhere!
It seems that there has been a spontaneous increase in tournaments since Aurum's 5v5 tournament has begun. The new tournaments include Dan's 2v2, Theodin's 3v3, and Maple's 1v1. This is definitely a healthy trend for NA Melee, especially when Dan's 2v2 and Maple's 1v1 seek to meet on a weekly basis. Let's hope we get to see even more new tournaments!
[close]

Dawn of TNWL Pro
With the TNWL Semi-Pro coming to a close after the final match between the 32e and the AEF, the long awaited TNWL Pro league will begin shortly. Look forward to more high-quality LBs, forum drama, and disbands!
[close]

Is it the year of 32e underdogs?
The 32e have been performing remarkably well recently for how little credit they have been given. Some solid performances in Aurum's 5v5 tournament, paired with a nice 6-4 win over the 58e and a close 4-6 loss vs. the 1er, the 32e are definitely a regiment to keep your eyes on.
[close]

Glenn best NA now?

[close]
[close]
[close]
OH i never forgot this was around the time I won 4 consecutive tournaments and gaypoc refused to put me on the list because i shat on him twice 7-1...good times none of these lists matter but this list vetro made is prob the best one ive seen