Author Topic: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame  (Read 34106 times)

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2022, 12:00:44 am »
I guess all of these are just based off of random tournaments as opposed to actual skill though. This list would be entirely different with actual skill factored in

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2022, 12:15:15 am »
add Shinto as well kinda disrespectful not to have him.

put nickcole back to T2

pinoy T1
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 10:52:08 am by James. »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2022, 12:15:45 am »
add Shinto as well kinda disrespectful not to have him.

+Shinto to T5

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2022, 01:19:28 am »
Frankly, NickCole should be tier 4 and Horse should be tier 3. I know longevity is a factor but Horse has hit peaks that Nick never did. Same with Ghostrider/Skinny
No
yea bro. he's a top 10 player and has been for like a year+. you were never a top 10 player. i respect the grind and the consistency but you ain't tier 3

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2022, 01:48:31 am »
Frankly, NickCole should be tier 4 and Horse should be tier 3. I know longevity is a factor but Horse has hit peaks that Nick never did. Same with Ghostrider/Skinny
No
yea bro. he's a top 10 player and has been for like a year+. you were never a top 10 player. i respect the grind and the consistency but you ain't tier 3
nickcole was a top 15 player for over two years and remained top 20-25 a year later he just recently hasn't cracked that margin. horse is considered a top 10 player for only a year and before that was literally mediocre at best. hop off nickcoles nuts his name isn't russianfury.
james moment

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2022, 01:52:30 am »
I guess all of these are just based off of random tournaments as opposed to actual skill though. This list would be entirely different with actual skill factored in

Sounds like you’re a little biased on Karth bud. Karth was good for a period of time back when he played like I said he was on my underdog team chicken mastas where we beat OP teams with Jackie zzeth tammo, then the 2ndQF teams with Tico breaches colonys ghost etc etc. He also made it far in some duel tournies too. He also helped train his reg in melee. Sure the man was an asshole to half the community but to discredit him for not being atleast tier 4 is just wrong especially if we gonna include people like chev serpenta blood etc that were only good for a short period of time.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 02:06:43 am by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2022, 01:54:58 am »
No
nickcole was a top 15 player for over two years and remained top 20-25 a year later he just recently hasn't cracked that margin. horse is considered a top 10 player for only a year and before that was literally mediocre at best. hop off nickcoles nuts his name isn't russianfury.
james moment
I misplaced the dates for horse I will give props where its due horse has been playing well for over two years u still ride dick though pussy hop off nick shit

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2022, 02:24:29 am »
No
james moment
I misplaced the dates for horse I will give props where its due horse has been playing well for over two years u still ride dick though pussy hop off nick shit
sorry james but this isn't it dog. gotta find a new bone. choose a horse that's more reasonable to back

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2022, 02:52:11 am »

Sounds like you’re a little biased on Karth bud. Karth was good for a period of time back when he played like I said he was on my underdog team chicken mastas where we beat OP teams with Jackie zzeth tammo, then the 2ndQF teams with Tico breaches colonys ghost etc etc. He also made it far in some duel tournies too. He also helped train his reg in melee. Sure the man was an asshole to half the community but to discredit him for not being atleast tier 4 is just wrong especially if we gonna include people like chev serpenta blood etc that were only good for a short period of time.

Someone still has daddy issues. Did Karth never bring back the milk or something?

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2022, 03:00:12 am »
I think bill needs his own tier or lowe every other t1 to t2

Finally someone speaking some sense if this were solely based on 2014-2016 the king was on a whole nother level than these girls but 2017 shit happened in life and the king had to quit playing as often and the update ruined everything so

And waste you were telling Vetro russian belongs in a higher tier than myself? and ritz??? Do you guys forget about how dominant me and Ritz were lol...when I first got into competitive Ritz and jackie were the best overall players...Where was russian then, oh yea sucking Jackies bawls...he was also sucking me and mangs bawls when he joined Nr21. Russian became a great gfer in 2017 never great at dueling was above average gfer prior to 2017...

And Karth was actually good at melee killershark fuck are you on about lol

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2022, 03:01:38 am »
Nothing like another list to bring back the fse arguments and toxicity

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2022, 03:14:23 am »
Nothing like another list to bring back the fse arguments and toxicity
nothing like ur mom on deez nuts

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General