Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 2 Tournament #1 | 5v5 | 14.11  (Read 4823 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: EGS | Season 3 League 2 Tournament #1 | 5v5 | 14.11
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2021, 10:11:45 am »
That’s beef

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2021, 10:48:38 am »
Thx for tournament !

Always a pleasure to save community from Unicorn's servers  ::)
Syrcrim for CR

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2021, 12:11:23 pm »
Thx for tournament !

Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2021, 12:26:57 pm »
Thx for tournament !

Syrcrim for CR
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2021, 12:46:33 pm »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2021, 04:34:22 pm »
Bodya for CR

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2021, 04:37:35 pm »
Sadman not only a big newgen but also big gay boi
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2021, 10:36:21 pm »
Review

Spoiler
The group stage of the EGS #1 5v5 offered some amount of small surprises in terms of teams and their performance, While the current reigning champions Goodfellas only lost one match in the whole tournament, much is to be said about amigos unexpected performance coming first in their group. Noodle alliance was unable to live up to the standard we expected them too, beating Gordon 5-4 and then losing to CCCPjr 5-1, Many would have expected such a strong roster with many of NA's top players could at least get past the group stages. RG also managed to make it out the group stages along with RF who are arguably less experienced but showed superior skill to their opponents projecting themselves into the group stages.

Goodfellas narrowly escaped defeat at the hands of SubV with a 5-4 victory showing that once again the 33rd team has much in terms of leadership and skill. Crappers are breathing a sigh of relief after beating PRY 5-4 showing that once again the lack of experience in tournaments like these might cost them a match in the future. Nr59 and CCCPjr both comfortably won their matches 5-3 showing they have what it takes to be in the next stage of the tournament.

In the next stage of the tournament good fellas really stepped up their game by beating Gordon 7-2 showing them the French dominance that we see throughout the rest of the tournament, Amigos beat CCCPjr 7-6 allowing them to access a potential podium place that we see later on while crappers had a easy match vs RG beating them 7-1. DWC had an unlucky turn of events losing to Nr59 7-2 showing that a team such as that simply don't have the patience to beat a mainly German team.

In the final stages of the tournament we see goodfellas beating crappers 7-5 and we also see Nr59 beating amigos 7-5, avenging their loss in the group stages and projecting themselves into the finals against good fellas while amigos and crappers battle it out in for the all important bronze match which will give them a good lead in the team standings. Not much can be said about the finals. Good fellas demonstrated why they where the favourite with players like Maximou and Lulu making big plays and simply out skilled their opponents. The bronze match was close with amigos beating crappers 7-5 securing their place as a podium winner.
[close]

WRITTEN BY Stockholm
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 02:35:45 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline StockholmDE

• Board Moderator
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2021, 01:16:08 am »
I didn't write this but thanks for the credits  ;)