Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #6 | 7v7 | 06.02  (Read 4313 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #6 | 7v7 | 06.02
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2022, 12:05:48 am »
ggwp

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2022, 12:12:07 am »
GG WP everyone  8)

EZ4Envy

omg im on the photo
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Nock

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2022, 12:15:25 am »
WP everyone !
Another disappointing tournament, we managed to show convincing groupstage matches but couldn't close the matches with our advantages every single time

props to Animals that had an extremely solid run

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2022, 01:07:56 am »
Was a fun torny, sad to see coco being so toxic towards enigma after coco played an emergency sub over his main lineup and was forced to replay a round.

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2022, 01:41:23 am »
Was a fun torny, sad to see coco being so toxic towards enigma after coco played an emergency sub over his main lineup and was forced to replay a round.
I'm just happy officer Blitz was keeping a close eye on Animals, who were up to no good again! Wondering what their next move will be, but for that you'll have to wait for the next tournament ;)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 02:31:52 am by Barro112 »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2022, 01:47:51 am »
I'm just happy officer Blitz was keeping a close eye on Animals, who were up to no good again! Wondering what there next move will be, but for that you'll have to wait for the next tournament ;)
It's kinda a normal reaction when an admin sees someone of the main line-up benching when a substitute is playing at the same time. Blitz can be a bit excited about stuff here and there so I wouldn't take it as a personal matter on Animals.

I had the same reaction when I saw R1bazZz benching and Barro playing, no offence to my homeboy R1bazZz but I think Barro these days is a way better player than R1bazZz. So at first sight, it looked like "rule-breaking".
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 01:52:39 am by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2022, 02:21:44 am »
I'm just happy officer Blitz was keeping a close eye on Animals, who were up to no good again! Wondering what there next move will be, but for that you'll have to wait for the next tournament ;)
I mean when my teams finished all its matches and I’m an organiser ofc I’m gonna be watching the matches still ongoing.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2022, 02:45:27 am »
To awser this, i didnt even know i was gona play tonight, INfact i didnt even know there was a tourney, i asked for the ts of animals cause i rebuted my pc, i joined in so i could get tags and they where already there thats when i realised there was a tourney, so i joined the sv, i didnt even know barro was a emergency sub as ive been away from nw for 4 months or even more, then all this problem was created, if i knew this i wouldnt even had joined just to let barro play as he was unable to play because of me and just lost his time, but it was not like we where trying to play dirty !
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 02:51:50 am by R1bazZz »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2022, 02:47:38 am »
It's kinda a normal reaction when an admin sees someone of the main line-up benching when a substitute is playing at the same time. Blitz can be a bit excited about stuff here and there so I wouldn't take it as a personal matter on Animals.

I had the same reaction when I saw R1bazZz benching and Barro playing, no offence to my homeboy R1bazZz but I think Barro these days is a way better player than R1bazZz. So at first sight, it looked like "rule-breaking".
I didnt bench, that was legit when i joined the sv, and didnt even know Barro was emergency sub, as soon as that happen 1 round after Zenon told me to get in cause i had to, Coco never told me to go spec or anything, i was with u for 1 round 2 max, from then on i played the entire tourney, but ofc Barro is better, but he played as emergency sub cause ive been away without telling Coco when i was gona come back
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 02:49:15 am by R1bazZz »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2022, 08:21:44 am »
just ban hireaper
<3

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2022, 09:21:27 am »
Thanks to everyone involved in the making of this edition of the EGS. Our group was closer than I would have expected it to be but that made for a better show in the end and although we (EyeFuckers) can share some regrets about the CCCP & Invictus matches, Animals was just one or two level(s) above us last night. Props to them for their excellent showing by the way (regardless of the Barro's incident) and congratulations to Envy for winning the tournament.

Personally, I didn't enjoy myself as much as I expected to and putting some thinking into it, this had nothing to do with the quality of the hosting (which was pretty much in line with most of the EGS tournaments I have attended in the past) or the performance of my team, which although disappointing, was still as intense as it gets. I was genuinely really looking forward to playing in the EGS again, spent some time getting back in form on MM or playing practices with my team the week prior but eventually, I didn't find the same fun I previously had once on the server.

It is very likely that it is I who has lost the spark and I certainly do not wish to apply my personal case to the remainder of the scene but as I see the fact that more and more people are 'leaving' the game to be made more evident (some bound, just like to me, to come back eventually) I wondered if it's not also the right timing to re-consider the tournament environment we live in. The EGS was initially thought of as a tool to encourage the highest and most 'professional' level of competitive groupfighting but for a community that was also equally highly competitive. If the latter changes, maybe it is worth to atleast reconsider how we approach the whole thing.

Again, it's probably just myself not finding the same enjoyement and it should not mean others cannot enjoy the system as it currently is offered to the community. But I am curious to hear other opinions about it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2022, 09:49:49 am »
As more people stop stabbing more people start leaving. 2022 meta

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2022, 10:08:03 am »
GG! Special Thanks to Nezzor and Vengeance as EGS L2 players for trolling and focring ppl to kill me during round.
Btw they killed me about 5 times out of arena, it was enjoeble to watch and hear!
Pretty sure some on of CIS dogs creating some meme when they act like an animals:)
MarxeiL mentioned to me after the tournament, sorry I didn't see this at first but we'll look into who it was and ban them from the servers.
the problem with this "accident" is that we and invictus got the round count wrong and we thought that the scroe was 3-3 but it was 3-2 for cccp and we ended our match with invictus win 4-3. If invictus has record of the tournament you can doublecheck it
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:09:43 am by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?