Author Topic: EGS | Season 2 Tournament #3 | 7v7 | 22.08  (Read 9307 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Season 2 Tournament #3 | 7v7 | 22.08
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2021, 01:07:02 am »
Cody should 100% get tournament MVP; not only did he play exceptional against Virgins and ProudBoys, he came into NSS and gave incredible leadership, and that leadership was the main reason we played well vs these teams. People maybe have played 'better' than Cody, but Cody didn't just play well, he gave leadership that NSS has lacked for so long with exceptional calls and ultimately won us numerous rounds.

Also GG! I played extremely bad, I'm pretty hungover and wasn't really in the place I wanted to play, but my team carried my ass, so it's gucci.
Yes getting first picked 3 times in a row by mikey and vixtro making NSS lose to GVT deserves tourney MVP.

Actually hilarious

It was a tactical loss

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2021, 01:09:53 am »
Cody should 100% get tournament MVP; not only did he play exceptional against Virgins and ProudBoys, he came into NSS and gave incredible leadership, and that leadership was the main reason we played well vs these teams. People maybe have played 'better' than Cody, but Cody didn't just play well, he gave leadership that NSS has lacked for so long with exceptional calls and ultimately won us numerous rounds.

Also GG! I played extremely bad, I'm pretty hungover and wasn't really in the place I wanted to play, but my team carried my ass, so it's gucci.
Yes getting first picked 3 times in a row by mikey and vixtro making NSS lose to GVT deserves tourney MVP.

Actually hilarious

It was a tactical loss
Or u just got outplayed. Like virgins did vs u. Not complicated

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2021, 01:50:57 am »
I was the problem

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2021, 01:51:59 am »
We already knew that.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2021, 02:24:37 am »
I carried poosy honestly
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2021, 02:25:22 am »
I carried poosy honestly
Nothing new
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2021, 02:50:23 am »
gotta say cody was the single handed reason NSS beat virgins.... Not saying the other players didnt play well... cuz they did... but he was the problem we couldnt seem to control... Based off that match alone from virgins perspective, i would say he has a chance at mvp...

Spoiler
hope he doesnt get too much of an ego off this xD
[close]

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2021, 04:04:03 am »
gotta say cody was the single handed reason NSS beat virgins.... Not saying the other players didnt play well... cuz they did... but he was the problem we couldnt seem to control... Based off that match alone from virgins perspective, i would say he has a chance at mvp...

Spoiler
hope he doesnt get too much of an ego off this xD
[close]
He dosent have FSE and I am keeping it that way
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2021, 08:46:51 am »
Cody tourney mvp

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2021, 09:16:26 am »
Steinmann for mvp, most consistent mid player!

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2021, 09:37:38 am »
Elsse MVP tyty

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2021, 09:46:31 am »
Steinmann for mvp, most consistent mid player!
you and Coco seem to agree on something

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2021, 10:10:39 am »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2021, 11:41:39 am »
Overperforming one match and leading = tourney mvp? If you didn’t have good call outs before in NSS it shouldn’t have anything with tournament MVP tbh. Of course Cody did great in a mid tier team against top dogs, but personally I don’t think it’s enough to get that reward.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2021, 11:46:31 am »
Overperforming one match and leading = tourney mvp? If you didn’t have good call outs before in NSS it shouldn’t have anything with tournament MVP tbh. Of course Cody did great in a mid tier team against top dogs, but personally I don’t think it’s enough to get that reward.

Not seen really anything that cody did (no shade, just wasn't watching him) But what I can say is Poosy vs NSS he really didn't stand out, and I was playing against him.

Another thing to bring up, is that Zeyden got tournament MVP over Python last tournament simply because his team won the tournament.
If this shouldn't be the case, I think we might need to have another look at the 6v6 tournament MVP.

On another note, well played everyone, and thanks again for a good tournament. Shame PB and Amaterasu started so late. Bagins fell asleep and woke up in a puddle of his own saliva...