Author Topic: A simple warning and complaint and GrAsSv@!n's Apology  (Read 5475 times)

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
  • Side: Confederacy
A simple warning and complaint and GrAsSv@!n's Apology
« on: April 08, 2013, 10:54:47 pm »
There is no thread (as I've seen) that is an area where I can complain about this player.

Until now, the 1stNOG has supported the 115th Irish Regiment. We've offered a community, a TS, and access to our servers. We were even friendly with each other inside Line Battles.

Earlier today, I received messages from GrassVain, the leader of said regiment. In this steam message he posted several upon several photos of Holocaust Jews in ghettos and even one (very profane) picture of Nazi's with a bulldozer piling Jews and pissing on them, he being very aware that I was Jewish and it was the day after memorial day.

After I discouraged the behavior, he began to laugh.

Now, I wish not to whine or take up much of your time, however, I want the community to be aware of this behavior. It cannot go unpunished. It's disgusting and not something I want in the NW community, as much as I know it'll always exist somewhere.

Thank you for your time,
~IDF

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
Re: A simple warning and complaint.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 11:08:31 pm »
Sadly, this is simply the truth of the internet, people are cruel and trolls.

However what I can say is that I never want any of these people near my regiment or in the NEC events.
Leader of the 71st

Offline GoblinOverlord

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GoblinOverlord
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 11:10:06 pm »
What an asshole. You're far above him, 1stNOG_IDF. His punishment will come sooner or later.

Offline Bonnyjoy

• Captain
  • Ex-Inmate of the 84e Prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bonnyjoy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 11:51:30 pm »
Wow thats really really weird.
And i think you ve done right in making this public, bc things like that are a NO GO in such a community, where most people share friendly relations.

Offline GrAsSv@!n

• Donator
  • )!)!)!)!)!)!))!)!)!)!))!)!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 12:03:21 am »
1) I already apologized in a pm to you, to the public: I understand what I did was cruel and I am very very sorry.

2) Many jokes and insults about you being apart of the Jewish Community have been made. Not only by me, but others also. That's why I didn't put much thought into the effects of this.

3) I was not aware that it was holocaust memorial week. I understand it was an EXTREMELY dick move.

4) I never "Laughed" about this incident after I made this terrible mistake.

4) This is a personal matter between me and you, Do not try and bring my regiment into this. It's irrelevant.

5) Just because your the leader of a larger and more connected regiment, Does not mean I will let you take advantage of us.

6) Again, I'm Extremely sorry for this. I don't expect you to ever forgive me. But this is between me and you, You do not need to create and entire thread about this. I already feel bad enough.

7) I would do ANYTHING to erase what is already done.

Sincerely,
GrAsSvAiN

EDIT: 2 photos. Not "Several upon several"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:41:42 am by GrAsSv@!n »

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 12:10:33 am »
1) I already apologized in a pm to you, to the public: I understand what I did was cruel and I am very very sorry.

2) Many jokes and insults about you being apart of the Jewish Community have been made. Not only by me, but others also. That's why I didn't put much thought into the effects of this.

3) I was not aware that it was holocaust memorial week. I understand it was an EXTREMELY dick move.

4) This is a personal matter between me and you, Do not try and bring my regiment into this. It's irrelevant.

5) Just because your the leader of a larger and more connected regiment, Does not mean I will let you take advantage of us.

6) Again, I'm Extremely sorry for this. I don't expect you to ever forgive me. But this is between me and you, You do not need to create and entire thread about this. I already feel bad enough.

Sincerely,
GrAsSvAiN

You didn't apologize until the forum post was created. I'm seeing a conflict of interest. The post will stay up. Your acts were disgusting.

I do not care what others did, because I have dealt with them

The thread is appropriate.

The forum deserves to know. What you did was the worst possible thing to do during a week of mourning for me. You have proved many things, one being you don't deserve my acceptance of your apology.

Edit: Was it not enough that I was Jewish? If it wasn't a memorial day, you would of done it anyway? Please.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:12:25 am by 1stNOG_IDF »

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 12:11:20 am »
Disgrace.

Offline GrAsSv@!n

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 12:13:20 am »

Sincerely,
GrAsSvAiN

You didn't apologize until the forum post was created. I'm seeing a conflict of interest. The post will stay up. Your acts were disgusting.

I do not care what others did, because I have dealt with them

The thread is appropriate.

The forum deserves to know. What you did was the worst possible thing to do during a week of mourning for me. You have proved many things, one being you don't deserve my acceptance of your apology.

Your correct, I don't deserve one. I sent you a PM before I was even aware you created this thread. It's more than the forum, It's the community.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:49:28 am by GrAsSv@!n »

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 12:14:38 am »
shamefull. It is beyond me that a regiment leader would do this.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:18:35 am by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline GrAsSv@!n

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 12:18:06 am »
Disgrace.

shamefull

Looks like it's over for me. I may have to quit this community. I'm sorry.

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 12:22:58 am »
I think you should quit gaming for life <3 Brahski

Offline Gragak

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61st_Pte_Henry_Parker
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2013, 12:50:44 am »
Thats simply an extremely vile and disgusting thing to do.

Offline Hugh MacKay

• Donator
  • Co-founder of the 92nd Gordon Highlanders
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Hugh_MacKay
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2013, 01:00:53 am »

Looks like it's over for me. I may have to quit this community. I'm sorry.

I honestly think you should. Or at least this forum. Over at TW you can probably find some sympathizers.
"The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 01:26:49 am »
By the looks of things the guy has made a big mistake by misjudging the line between humour and just being offensive, the holocaust was indeed a tragedy that should not be made fun off I think we can all agree on that, but he just made a mistake with joking he did not mean this in an offensive way. I have made errors in the pass with telling jokes about regiment members from different religious or cultural backgrounds and I have apologised for them. I think this guy does deserve a second chance to be pushed out of the forums or even the community for something like this is too far. I am not saying that his actions where acceptable, but maybe one day we can forgive him for this mistake, all of this is just coming from the knowledge I have gained by reading this thread so if the person in question truly is either a Nazi-sympathiser or is anti-semitic he should keep his jokes and his views out of the forums and out of the community   

Offline GrAsSv@!n

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2013, 01:33:36 am »
By the looks of things the guy has made a big mistake by misjudging the line between humour and just being offensive, the holocaust was indeed a tragedy that should not be made fun off I think we can all agree on that, but he just made a mistake with joking he did not mean this in an offensive way. I have made errors in the pass with telling jokes about regiment members from different religious or cultural backgrounds and I have apologised for them. I think this guy does deserve a second chance to be pushed out of the forums or even the community for something like this is too far. I am not saying that his actions where acceptable, but maybe one day we can forgive him for this mistake, all of this is just coming from the knowledge I have gained by reading this thread so if the person in question truly is either a Nazi-sympathiser or is anti-semitic he should keep his jokes and his views out of the forums and out of the community

You pretty much said it all. I'm not against the Jewish community, I just screwed up. Big time. I can't really do much now.