Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61010 times)

Offline DarkTemplar

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
EGS | Discussion
« on: January 16, 2021, 08:02:30 pm »

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 02:35:35 pm by MarxeiL »

Offline DarkTemplar

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
Re: EGS - Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 02:28:42 pm »
For the next edition I aim for having a two days tournament

On the first day (Friday or Saturday) there will be played qualifiers. I'm not 100% sure which format I want to use. single elim-knock outs would definitely be fun, as there are more surprises possible then at a double elim or even group stage. On the other side a group stage would provide everyone with 2-3 matches.

I was thinking about having 4 different single knockouts, and the winner advances onto championship sunday. Or double eliminiation and everyone has to play at least 2 matches

For sunday the top 4 teams are set, with 4 coming from the qualifiers.

It will be a 8 team double elimination

SO let me think about it, especially the captains if they think it#s a nice new idea or not

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 02:49:27 am »
lonedoge sure got a little edgy after joining the big boy team lítost

also lmao achilles nice try but you got btfo'd eternally by golden there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 03:01:42 am »
My thoughts,

That is all.

Offline StockholmDE

• Board Moderator
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 03:03:39 am »
Tbh all of you are pathetic in their way.

@Oneil your behaving like a 12-year-old. If you have nothing of worth to say shout up, please. You're just behaving like a cringe asshole.

@Litost possibly just act differently next time. Most people would have felt with you, now people only laugh at you cause you look like people spoiled with success that cant take a loss.

@Coco disappointing to see you have no sportsmanship at all in a tournament of medium importance.

But like generally, it's a tournament in a video game... not even an important one. I dont see price money being exchanged, I dont see an important tournament that happened, I dont see anything that changed your life, not even your NW life. Stop burning eachother and play the next tournament in 2 or 4 weeks, whatever.

Fun > results?

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 03:06:04 am »

also lmao achilles nice try but you got btfo'd eternally by golden there  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
go back to arguing on the political thread where you belong kore

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 03:13:50 am »
can we all take a second and agree that even if u guys complain about ping, ull never get a portuguese ping and u will never get to see the autistic bugs i get sometimes, if u would i bet non of u would be playing nw rn. #PrayForPortugueseInternet/ping
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 03:18:13 am »
can we all take a second and agree that even if u guys complain about ping, ull never get a portuguese ping and u will never get to see the autistic bugs i get sometimes, if u would i bet non of u would be playing nw rn. #PrayForPortugueseInternet/ping
living in the countryside for a bit was pure pain with ping ik ur feeling

wasnt rly the ping in this case tbh was just server in general but fuck it who cares anymore

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 03:19:14 am »
living in the countryside for a bit was pure pain with ping ik ur feeling

wasnt rly the ping in this case tbh was just server in general but fuck it who cares anymore
Shit housery tourney, it is what it is bro we move and ye ive also played in better svs but ye its done now !
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Board Moderator
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 03:20:42 am »

@Oneil your behaving like a 12-year-old. If you have nothing of worth to say shout up, please. You're just behaving like a cringe asshole.

@Litost possibly just act differently next time. Most people would have felt with you, now people only laugh at you cause you look like people spoiled with success that cant take a loss.

@Coco disappointing to see you have no sportsmanship at all in a tournament of medium importance.

But like generally, it's a tournament in a video game... not even an important one. I dont see price money being exchanged, I dont see an important tournament that happened, I dont see anything that changed your life, not even your NW life. Stop burning eachother and play the next tournament in 2 or 4 weeks, whatever.

Fun > results?

Wow your right stockholm maybe we should all just meet up in person and do the same thing with some foam noodles, then we will see who the real men are right?

You know you still gonna get whooped with this  ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 03:23:41 am »

go back to arguing on the political thread where you belong kore

make me
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline StockholmDE

• Board Moderator
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 03:30:52 am »
Spoiler

Fun > results?

Wow your right stockholm maybe we should all just meet up in person and do the same thing with some foam noodles, then we will see who the real men are right?

You know you still gonna get whooped with this  ;D

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Great idea Golden. You get the green noodle and Achilles takes the blue one. The winner decides the server.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 10:54:51 am »
Spoiler

Fun > results?

[close]
ur team got shit on shut up stockholm!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 11:20:19 am »
Dont shit talk ur reg vegi wtf

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 11:33:22 am »
Dont shit talk ur reg vegi wtf
Since when am I not allowed to shittalk Stockholm?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.