Author Topic: 15th Regiment (East yorkshire riding) Clarification about recent events.  (Read 4499 times)

Offline 4th_Valkyrie

• Volunteer
  • 4th Regiment (Queens Royal Regiment)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Valkyrie!
  • Side: Union
As you may have heard the 15th Regiment (East yorkshire riding)  has had some trouble tonight. Furthermore I speak on behalf of all the members in the newly formed 4th regiment.

To start off with I will say that the 15th regiment name is staying with CENKRIS and the people who have decided to follow him into the new teamspeak. The majority of us who have stayed loyal to the same teamspeak / the vast majority of the founders of the 15th are now renaming to the 4th  (4th Queens Royal regiment). The 4th will remain as the old 15th was meant to be, we shall be respectful to everyone (even our old team mates), we shall go forward with our same passion which we had in the past and we will make sure that everyone has a bloody good time in this new regiment!

I will not say any negative things about the other people who have joined CENKRIS but I will say that this is a complete shock what happened tonight and the vast majority of the old 15th who stayed loyal to us and formed the 4th were completely shocked and felt betrayed by the actions of CENKRIS tonight. Indeed we (speaking on behalf of the officers) would have preferred to resolve this in a diplomatic / amicable way but it seemed that this was not the way some people wanted to do it. I would like to say that everyone has always acted very kindly towards our old COL, we respected him and no one ever provoked these actions which happened tonight, indeed I say again it was a complete shock to us all.

Moving on. The Light detachment has been taken by Cenkris a new teamspeak and (as I said earlier) will stay as the 15th, (we decided to let them have the tags as not to cause any problems / friction). We are currently allowing both sides a chance to consider what regiment they want to be a part of and are allowing them the chance to hear both sides of the story and make up their own minds based on the accounts of those involved. We are willing to let those who joined the newly formed 15th a chance to come back to us if they feel they have made the wrong decision, because in our eyes most of the Light moved purely because they only ever were under the command of Cenkris so they wanted just to move with the pack and stay with what they knew.

As I have already said we will remain respectful to all members of the newly formed 15th who wish to remain friendly with us, even if they do not wish to join us. Again if anyone who has decided to go to the new 15th wants time to reconsider their options then by all means do so, the same goes for anyone in the 4th.

Now here is some info about the changes to leadership in the 4th (More to be added soon):

-- Lt_Col Panter will now be taking the Col position of the regiment based on an officer / regimental decision

-- The regiment will still be based on a democracy with all members opinions being taken into account on important decisions

-- We are almost certain that we will be keeping the Line, Cavalry, and artillery detatchments also we will consider the future of the light and will appoint a new leader of it soon

-- The sappers may remain separate or merge with artillery

-- New officers / NCO's will most likely be appointed in the near future.

As I have stated over and over again we will remain the friendly / diplomatic side during this dark time in our regiment. We keep going forward, we will keep recruiting new men to bolster our ranks, we will remain respectful to EVERYONE in the game who remains respectful to us, we will never seek to actively harm the new 15th regiment or any of its members and would ask that they do not try to harm us / don't try to steal / force any members to join them.

We would also like to point out that there are clearly alot of different stories / opinions going around at the moment and some may be blown out of proportion as the days go on. If you would like to hear our side of the story feel free to add me on steam norazdormu282 and I will send you to our teamspeak where you will be able to chat with the people who are best suited to explain the situation (Our officers).

We would like to remain friendly to all other regiments who we have had contact with in the past and we are still as interested as ever in the game and will definitely want to carry on with most of our normal events / hosting our own events in the future! We may have had some people leave but we are still the same good old regiment!

Finally I would like to say it has been a dark day for us all here and I would personally like to thank all members who stayed with us. You have given us your trust / respect/ loyalty and that is something we intend to repay to the best of our abilities, we will carry on making this regiment a great place to be, a great place to socialize and more importantly a great place to have fantastic battles in!

We may have suffered a small set back but now we have returned stronger than ever and under the new leadership of Col_Panter we will continue to grow and become stronger in the Napoleonic wars community! 

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post. 

On behalf of Panter and the remaining officers of the 4th.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Regiment (East yorkshire riding) Clarification about recent events.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 01:47:50 am »
Wait...whats happened?

Offline 4th_Valkyrie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 01:59:15 am »
CENKRIS tried to fracture the regiment. He mostly failed however he took the light detachment out with him.

Im sure he post explains it :P

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:08:23 am »
So let me get this right?

A few officers who had been just trolling and bullying the men of the regiment were kicked by the colonel but did what they could to grab what they could of the regiment and now have a lot of recruits due to a teamspeak shift which only occured due to one of the awful officers owning the teamspeak and subsequently banning everyone who supported Cenkris?

Is that correct?

Offline 4th_Valkyrie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 02:15:30 am »
No.

Please read the post more carefully :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:41:43 am by 4th_Valkyrie »

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 02:15:43 am »
TLDR: Propaganda.
Please lock this absolutely useless thread, if anybody wants to know what has recently happened, then they can ask.
edit-
if you didn't hold any grudges you wouldn't advertise this.

Offline 4th_Valkyrie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 02:18:30 am »
It is not intended is Propaganda.

This is a big event in the 15th's history and we have all been receiving so many messages on steam / in game about it that we decided to get it out in the open and explain the situation.

This is simply a record of what happened and nothing else. We just wish to clarify that the regiment has remained largely intact and we wish to resume as normal. If you wish to get 15th_Cenkris's side of the story feel free to add him on steam :). Your opinion is your own and I respect that, but I will not turn this into a flame war :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:20:45 am by 4th_Valkyrie »

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 02:20:16 am »

This is a big event in the 15th's history and we have (both sides) been receiving so many messages on steam / in game about it that we decided to get it out in the open and explain the situation.

This is simply a record of what happened and nothing else. If you wish to get 15th_Cenkris's side of the story feel free to add him on steam :)
Mate, I've been in this community for about a year and a half.
Nobody cares
and it's an eyesore to the rest of us.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 02:21:03 am »
No. Thats simply not true. Cenkris had always given his various detachment commanders a good degree of freedom, so when he found out what had been going on whilst he had been looking after the light infantry, his own detachment, he had quite a shock. His Commanders had let him down, had trolled the members inside and only done what they did to make they themselves have fun. Not the enlisted men.

Cenkris did what he did to ensure the members had a better time, not be ridiculed and abused by useless officers.

Now stop trying to be the good guys because your not.

Offline 4th_Valkyrie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 02:22:24 am »
If you truly do not care then please feel free to not view the topic / reply.

If it is deemed as inappropriate by the people who have authority on this forums then it will be removed.

But there are people out there who have been asking us all night about what happened including our own members, this is very much a post to help our members understand whats happening as much as it is an informative post for the public :) 

(Just read grants post) This thread is OUR SIDE of the story, people are free to have their own opinions on the matter. Im sure the story of CENKRIS differs from this thread but we will not force anyone / try to make anyone believe that they are wrong or we are right. We have the utmost respect for them still and wish them the best in the future :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:24:56 am by 4th_Valkyrie »

Offline masterborn12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 02:23:52 am »
As valkyrie said cenkris didnt listen to the other officers he wanted to lead himself he made things by himself he didnt ask the other officers for an conclusion he got a friend and told him to copy everything in the original ts3 channel to a new channel he had planned this all along he deserted us and took the light with him all im saying dont trust what cenkris says hes a lier he will now tell everyone lies dont trust him.

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 02:24:59 am »
If you truly do not care then please feel free to not view the topic / reply.

If it is deemed as inappropriate by the people who have authority on this forums then it will be removed.

But there are people out there who have been asking us all night about what happened including our own members, this is very much a post to help our members understand whats happening as much as it is an informative post for the public :)
:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Steam+community+forums#

And i care about the regiments in question, however i find it idiotic you need to announce to the entire community to save copy+Pasting or engaging in conversation.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 02:26:17 am »

This is a big event in the 15th's history and we have (both sides) been receiving so many messages on steam / in game about it that we decided to get it out in the open and explain the situation.

This is simply a record of what happened and nothing else. If you wish to get 15th_Cenkris's side of the story feel free to add him on steam :)
Mate, I've been in this community for about a year and a half.
Nobody cares
and it's an eyesore to the rest of us.
Viktor is quite right.

Really, nobody cares.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 02:26:41 am »

(Just read grants post) This thread is OUR SIDE of the story, people are free to have their own opinions on the matter. Im sure the story of CENKRIS differs from this thread but we will not force anyone / try to make anyone believe that they are wrong or we are right. We have the utmost respect for them still and wish them the best in the future :)

If you have the utmost respect for them then why have you been banning Cenkris' men from your teamspeak.

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2012, 02:26:53 am »
As valkyrie said cenkris didnt listen to the other officers he wanted to lead himself he made things by himself he didnt ask the other officers for an conclusion he got a friend and told him to copy everything in the original ts3 channel to a new channel he had planned this all along he deserted us and took the light with him all im saying dont trust what cenkris says hes a lier he will now tell everyone lies dont trust him.
look up, now look back at me.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:32:54 am by Viktor 90th »