Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 519990 times)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
One more day until the Tories get a new leader. Please god have it be Bernier. If O'Leary gets it I'm voting NDP probably.

I'm hoping O'Toole gets in, seems like a great guy and the antidote to Trudeau's bullshit. Seems like Bernier will probably win though bar a major upset-he's my second choice so I don't mind. As long as Michael Chong does badly I'm happy.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Doesn't help that the U.K. doesn't even trust us with intelligence because of how rampant the leaks are. There's a difference between exposing corruption and collusion compared to interfering with active terrorist plots and information such as that with the Manchester Attack. The best part is that the NTY and Washington Post have wet dreams thinking about posting these leaks when in reality it's doing more damage to the country.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
When Hillary Clinton used her email to send classified information to people with clearance Republicans freaked out.
Donald Trump gave classified information to the Russians but when he did it Republicans where okay with it.

Also "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." -Donald J Trump
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 11:40:13 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
When Hillary Clinton used her email to send classified information to people with clearance Republicans freaked out.
Donald Trump gave classified information to the Russians but when he did it Republicans where okay with it.

Also "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job... I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." -Donald J Trump
While everyone's heard that sensational story, what no one knows is:
1. The relevance of the intelligence
2. The classification level
3. Whether Israel/CIA told him he could
4. What Russia gave in return
etc. But oh, Trump gave someone intelligence, must be a Russian puppet!

It's like you all ignored that Comey, in typical Comey fashion, told a high ranking politician that they weren't under investigation when he was ready to commence investigation. He also mislead CONGRESS, which is a big no no. But because Trump's been accused of being a Russian puppet, and he fired an incompetent FBI director, he MUST be a Russian puppet!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
The point is more that just because he's president doesn't mean he can't make poor decisions. The whole point of having an intelligence service is to decide what to do with information that's gathered. The president is not automatically a genius at economics, intelligence, warfare etc just by assuming the role.
Personally I find Trump's attitude towards intelligence agencies (both the censoring and free distribution) alarming. But then, why would he want the American public to be made aware of his involvements with Russia, considering the Cold-cold-war both Russia and the West seem set on.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Why do people care if US and Russia are working together and are becoming closer allies? As a citizen of the US i would love to see US and Russia form a tightly knit alliance that no other nation's on earth could contest. Why does the US always have to be the "good guy" cant we stop with the caring big brother act and start looking out for ourselves.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Why do people care if US and Russia are working together and are becoming closer allies? As a citizen of the US i would love to see US and Russia form a tightly knit alliance that no other nation's on earth could contest. Why does the US always have to be the "good guy" cant we stop with the caring big brother act and start looking out for ourselves.

US the new edgy bad boy.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:32:14 am by Furrnox »

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
US the new edgy bad boy.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
All it takes to be an edgey bad boy is not hating Russia?

I better start cutting my wrists then.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
That's not even close to what he said.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
All it takes to be an edgey bad boy is not hating Russia?

I better start cutting my wrists then.

You best build a bunker in your backyard and start looking for Reds under your beds cause its McCarthyism 2.0, now with less evidence!

Remember to report suspicious activities to the House Committee on Un-American Activities or you may be a RUSSIAN SYMPATHIZER
Why am I still here

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Impeach trump so Hillary becomes president because that's how the line of succession works
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile

While everyone's heard that sensational story, what no one knows is:
1. The relevance of the intelligence
2. The classification level
3. Whether Israel/CIA told him he could
4. What Russia gave in return
etc. But oh, Trump gave someone intelligence, must be a Russian puppet!

It's like you all ignored that Comey, in typical Comey fashion, told a high ranking politician that they weren't under investigation when he was ready to commence investigation. He also mislead CONGRESS, which is a big no no. But because Trump's been accused of being a Russian puppet, and he fired an incompetent FBI director, he MUST be a Russian puppet!
All of your points are irrelevant Trump commited high treason and he's to stupid to realize it.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
English is the only language worth listening to  8)