Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 520097 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Though, really... The fact you need to report on it either means:
- Your country has so few problems there is nothing else to report
- There genuinly is nothing to report that day
- Your journalists aren't capable of doing more
- There is news, but it's too complex to dumb down for a news report
Spoiler
Nah really those reporters were all hoping for a scandal, couldn't find one, so they created one.

It's all a leftist conspiracy of the Goldman-Sachs news agencies who want to reinstall communism.

Spoiler
Nah really it was the democrats
[close]

[close]

Alex Jones would be impressed.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
I AM Alex Jones
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Was it the
"democrats"
or the
"Democrats"
Cause that's important

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Well, because stupid questions don't exist: with a capital D
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Not really a stupid question ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 03:05:15 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Saudi Arabia one of the most oppressive countries in the middle east and ally to the USA "the land of the free".

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
Saudi Arabia one of the most oppressive countries in the middle east and ally to the USA "the land of the free".
at least the Saudi country is not deeply enveloped in civil war from a series of terrible dictators. They can at least be worked with to be less oppressive in the future, whereas most other countries in the middle east (excluding Israel) literally have no government in power and instead are fighting each other.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
They aren't a great country and SA funds a lot of Sunni terrorists but they're a major trade ally and military ally in the region. It's better to have a friend, however bad he may be, then be alone when you charge in. 

From what I've heard there is a massive trade deal that is/went down but I'd be interested to see if Trump could get SA to take in Syrian refugees so Europe can stop cucking itself over them
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
I can see why they are valuable to the U.S in the region. But its honestly stupid to sell them a fuckton of weapons seeing they don't really co-operate with the U.S as much as they should and, you know. Hate Israel. 

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
I can see why they are valuable to the U.S in the region. But its honestly stupid to sell them a fuckton of weapons seeing they don't really co-operate with the U.S as much as they should and, you know. Hate Israel.

Who else is going to buy them? Plus I think you'll find the Saudis don't hate Israel nearly as much as most other Middle Eastern states, and that's mainly down to US influence. Israel and Saudi Arabia have co-operated plenty of times behind the scenes.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
They aren't a great country and SA funds a lot of Sunni terrorists but they're a major trade ally and military ally in the region. It's better to have a friend, however bad he may be, then be alone when you charge in. 

From what I've heard there is a massive trade deal that is/went down but I'd be interested to see if Trump could get SA to take in Syrian refugees so Europe can stop cucking itself over them
Besides, it's better to have Saudia Arabia as a stable ally in the Middle East, with Iraq and Syria in shambles and Iran as a religious state.
You realize those states don't accept refugees because those countries already repress political liberty, right? Taking in refugees from an active rebellion in a close country doesn't seem like the best move for your political stability. They also control OPEC (which fucked Canada, by the way) and as Steven said, they aren't hellbent on destroying Israel. Doesn't make them a 10/10 ally but it's more like 7/10, and in the mid east you take what you can get

Edit: Holy shit, anyone else see the deals reaching in Saudi Arabia? this is truly history
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:02:46 pm by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Theodin, Canada's oil industry (or should I say, Alberta's oil industry) is fucked mainly by Quebec, especially that moron Coderre in Montreal who objects to pipelines on environmental grounds but then dumps 8 billion litres of raw sewage into the Saint Lawrence River. Naturally the Quebecois expect their equalisation payments to be funded by Albertan oil however. Tbh we should have done what the Americans did in Louisiana with the Cajun and properly make them integrate, but it's way too late for that now.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Theodin, Canada's oil industry (or should I say, Alberta's oil industry) is fucked mainly by Quebec, especially that moron Coderre in Montreal who objects to pipelines on environmental grounds but then dumps 8 billion litres of raw sewage into the Saint Lawrence River. Naturally the Quebecois expect their equalisation payments to be funded by Albertan oil however. Tbh we should have done what the Americans did in Louisiana with the Cajun and properly make them integrate, but it's way too late for that now.
A lot of the Frenchies in Louisiana where forced out of Newfoundland and Acadia by the British Government. Would have been to many in Quebec, they caused enough rebellions as it was.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Oh for sure. Also the fact that BC won't let pipelines through either, leaving all the oil trapped in Alberta with no real way to get it out.