Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 527512 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Definitely not cultural enrichtment... really dont get that argument. At the moment it doesnt nessecarily benefit anything really... though there will come a time in the foreseeable future where we either need to fuck more, or need moor immigrants.

On a completely seperate note: the Dutch commander of the armed forces went on record stating populism is an indirect threat to our country's safety. I don't disagree, I am suprised he is getting involved in political affairs publicly... the military usually tries to stay well clear of that.
No we dont need to fuck more and we dont need more fucking immigrants.

Jobs are declining, automatisation will elimate almost all low income Jobs. We need to decrease our Numbers now or face a dystopian future were the majority of people will be unemployed.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
Vive l'Empereur.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
It's 4chan... it could be a staged comedy show for all we know... I mean... who knows what truly goes on there?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
The fact that the alt-right has been cucked so far this year is what I call comedy. Le Pen and Wilders lost, Farage fell off the face of the earth and Trump has done fuck all in 100+ days.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Anyone who opposes the EU is alt-right!

You Europhiles and your labels  ::)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Anyone who opposes the EU is alt-right!

You Europhiles and your labels  ::)
I mean they've basically been held in providence by the alt-right, despite all of them being relatively shitty politicians.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
I'm sure your Rothschild banker candidate will have the best interests of the French people in mind.

Don't forget to make sure armed military are guarding the polling booths so that you are not culturally enriched while casting your vote.

france yes

[close]
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:34:09 pm by GovernorRickPerry »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Can't argue with democracy, even if it voted in the other favor. I just love how the media blacked out and didn't report on the emails as if the bias wasn't already strong enough. I hope there's some rife stuff in there for the next few years.

Anyhow, to close with some final words: France, once the people that stopped the Muslim invasion of Europe, have now embraced Islam. It's all come full circle.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I don't know why we're complaining, as Le Pen said this whole election has been a win for the Euro-skeptic right. The PS in ruins, the republicans weak, and the last two candidates in the French election being a social liberal and fiscal/defense centre-right? No one can argue France has shifted right and even if they stay centre-right I'm fine with that. I'll take a Macron win over anyone else in that election if it means the top two French parties become the renamed FN and a centrist EM. This is like if both Democrat and Republican candidates lost to the Libertarians and a centrist independent, and that's a win for everyone involved.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
He won't have a majority in the French Parliament so the next 5 years will be difficult for him. Le Pen was obviously never going to win before 2022, but FN have clearly made a lot of progress and we'll see how many Assembly members and senators they get. Italy is the one to watch and an Italian exit from the Eurozone is still more likely than not, which should be enough to bring the whole project crashing down. That doesn't even rely on 5 Star winning in 2018 by the way, it could just as easily be triggered by an Italian banking collapse or a combination of the two.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
I just love how the media blacked out and didn't report on the emails as if the bias wasn't already strong enough. I

They didn't report it because it's illegal.

Quote from Dutch Media NOS (I translated it myself so bear with me please):

"The hack is major news, still French media reports nothing about it. They are not allowed to publish the contents of the emails. Publication is seen as a crime. According to French Election Law, it's illegal anyhow to speak to campaign workers just before election day."

They also report it's extremely likely the contents will be spilled all over the media as soon as tomorrow.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
They were no where as near as bad as Clinton's, anyway.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
"Next time guys! Surely, next time!"

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
"Next time guys! Surely, next time!"
-Democracts in 2016

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)