Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 520182 times)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Dutch, German & French Elections Thread, or The General Political Thread
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2017, 09:39:50 pm »
I'm disappointed. Apparently Trump is a fascist but we haven't sent out the death squads or burned any books yet.

Starting to regret my vote  :'( woulda been nice to burn required reading for class cause its evil.
I've been sitting here with my Hitler Youth uniform, Art Of The Deal, and MAGA hat for a while. When're you invading Canada? I'm getting impatient.
soon... make sure your fashy goy haircut is in regs

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2017, 09:59:58 pm »
If you kill your enemies they win, so joke is on the US if it invades Canada.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2017, 11:21:48 pm »
We're gonna go all 1812 on their asses

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2017, 05:12:39 am »
We're gonna go all 1812 on their asses

Nah the Brits will side with us this time. We all know deep down they wanna restore their empire.

Don't worry tho. Once we Anschluss Canada, we can go retake Constantinople and the Holy Land together. #MakeWesternCivilizationGreatAgain
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:26:14 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2017, 10:56:15 am »
Still no anarcho faggots though

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2017, 10:59:20 am »
Anyone wanna take Fraudbears bait to make him feel better? He has been trying so hard, I almost feel bad for him :'(

Hey Fraudbear, if it means anything, there is a small part of me that cares a little bit that he doesn't listen to bunch of unproven people with no connections at all.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2017, 12:53:58 pm »
Also I am getting saltier by the minute on the immigration restrictions being shot down in the 9th Circuit Court

Spoiler

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

(side note, i like how it assumes his gender *triggered*)
[close]

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2017, 09:22:31 pm »
Cuz ya know, fuck the constitution, am i right guy!?!?

Trump can't just do whatever he wants. These judges are meant to uphold the constitution and that's what they did.

Fuckin right wingers always go on about how they want to protect the constitution cuz 'muh rights are bein violated' yet have no idea what the constitution actually fucking says. It says a lot more than just 'freedom of speech' and 'muh guns.'

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2017, 10:47:16 pm »
Enlighten us. What's the constitutional explanation

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2017, 11:06:00 pm »
It violates Due Process and Equal Protection under the constitution.

Essentially why this violates these two things is because the people within the banned countries did not commit a crime against the united states (maybe a few individuals but not the general populous) and therefore do not deserve repercussions as a result. There are various other legal arguments that you can approach from, all a little different from each other, yet they all seem to stem from Due Process and Equal Protection. I don't pretend to be a lawyer but I am a poli-sci major which is typically seen as a  prerequisite to law. The simple fact that the courts denied trump's EO just proves my point.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2017, 11:14:00 pm »
It would have cost any politician's their career had they done something like this.
Looks like the Americans really did become sheep. And the EU is jsut here to sit back, relax and enjoy the comedy.

That is, until the Russians invade Poland and we're like Tywin Lannister on a privy.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2017, 11:21:17 pm »
And the EU is jsut here to sit back, relax and enjoy the comedy.

Hardly. We have our folks of that calibre like Le Pen and Wilders. Le Penn is facing some serious scandals, while Wilders has started flinging mud at his opponents.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 13, 2017, 11:22:16 pm »
That doesn't make sense. From my understanding of the US Consitution, it applies to all citizens and immigrants on US soil, but not potential immigrants. If I'm wrong tell me why, but it seems to me that unless there's some explanatory precedent, everything that the US Consitution protects is applicable for people legally citizens or on US territory.
About the court- doesn't that 9th circuit have a 20 percent success rate in the Supreme Court?
This article may be applicable . Also, while a POLS degree is seen as a prereq for law, it's a really half-assed justification. Don't do that shit, that's just weak af.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2017, 11:31:19 pm »
It violates Due Process and Equal Protection under the constitution.

Essentially why this violates these two things is because the people within the banned countries did not commit a crime against the united states (maybe a few individuals but not the general populous) and therefore do not deserve repercussions as a result. There are various other legal arguments that you can approach from, all a little different from each other, yet they all seem to stem from Due Process and Equal Protection. I don't pretend to be a lawyer but I am a poli-sci major which is typically seen as a  prerequisite to law. The simple fact that the courts denied trump's EO just proves my point.
Just curious, where does the American Constitution extend to foreign nationals who aren't even in our country and therefore have no protections from the American Constitution? I would think no where because the American constitution applies to people within the United States only. Although it's something else to say that America apparently claims the entire world as it's own? I guess the Illuminati plot to enslave us goes deeper than I thought

It would have cost any politician's their career had they done something like this.
Looks like the Americans really did become sheep. And the EU is jsut here to sit back, relax and enjoy the comedy.
Yes, enjoy your comedy as Europe destroys itself with dindu nuffin arabs protected by the left and the MSM  but yes, lecture us on how we are sheep for wanting to control who comes into our country and actually trying to address the problem that is Radical Islamic Terrorism and its implications
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2017, 01:17:19 am »
Fuckin right wingers always go on about how they want to protect the constitution cuz 'muh rights are bein violated' yet have no idea what the constitution actually fucking says. It says a lot more than just 'freedom of speech' and 'muh guns.'

Dems were nice and quiet when Obama did it, yet Republicans are the ones who pick and choose when to speak up?

And the EU is jsut here to sit back, relax and enjoy the comedy.

Ha, ha, ha, ha What a jape.

Doesn't the Constitution also grant to freedom of religion? Isn't targeting one specific religion or prioritizing one over another a breach of that? The ban on refugees is stupid anyways. Not one single refugee has committed an act of terror. Meanwhile people continue to die in Syria while the alt-right works to send refugees back into the war zone.

It certainly does... except this isn't targeting a religion, it's targeting countries riddled with home grown terrorism.  There are tons more of Muslim countries, and while no attacks have taken place recently caused by terrorists from the banned countries there have been plenty of arrests based on grounds of planned terrorism.

Meanwhile people continue to die in Syria while the alt-right works to send refugees back into the war zone.

You don't need to travel across a fucking ocean to escape the danger of ISIS, who are terrorists fighting for control of the middle east. I'd understand if T-1000 was after them, but you're being plain naive if you don't question the motives of them traveling so far, especially to a country which was founded on ideals the exact opposite of that of America.