Author Topic: Calling Out Gayboy Joollycanadian for a ft7  (Read 14520 times)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Calling Out Gayboy Joollycanadian for a ft7
« on: September 21, 2019, 11:48:58 pm »
cmon where da 10$ prize bro
Asking people for money and yet you call me a leech, isn't that hypocritical bro lol? I was just enjoying the groupfights ingame how its supposed to be played yet here you are legit trying to leech off people lol GG everyone else we didn't do to well but we have already moved on.
Who art thou? An RSL pleb who just found about far and tries to be a Chad member like our glorious MATT
Quote from: [RSL]_Mayhem on Today at 12:53:46 pm
Quote from: Yoshiee on Today at 05:24:45 am

Asking people for money and yet you call me a leech, isn't that hypocritical bro lol? I was just enjoying the groupfights ingame how its supposed to be played yet here you are legit trying to leech off people lol GG everyone else we didn't do to well but we have already moved on.

Who art thou? An RSL pleb who just found about far and tries to be a Chad member like our glorious MATT

And who are you one of yoshies girlfriends who took offense to one of my posts I made about him and apologized for after having it cleared, I never even see you ingame clown if you want a ft7 let me know. Be a man and do it to as your real gamertag and not under a hidden alias like a coward. You must be a genius smart guy otherwise you would know I left the RSl awhile ago when it merged into the nr54. Second off I'm my own man punk I don't follow people like matt around and try to dick ride them like you have done probaly your whole life since your to much of a coward to set your own standards and be yourself so you can hop off me to bud I'm not gay like you.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
Re: Calling Out Gayboy Joollycanadian for a ft7
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 11:50:48 pm »

And who are you one of yoshies girlfriends who took offense to one of my posts I made about him and apologized for after having it cleared, I never even see you ingame clown if you want a ft7 let me know. Be a man and do it to as your real gamertag and not under a hidden alias like a coward. You must be a genius smart guy otherwise you would know I left the RSl awhile ago when it merged into the nr54. Second off I'm my own man punk I don't follow people like matt around and try to dick ride them like you have done probaly your whole life since your to much of a coward to set your own standards and be yourself so you can hop off me to bud I'm not gay like you.
so u dont go after me but u go after jolly i understand u feel like ur scared ur gonna lose to me but god damm dude ur a fucking pussy

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 11:51:04 pm »

so u dont go after me but u go after jolly i understand u feel like ur scared ur gonna lose to me but god damm dude ur a fucking pussy
chill bro
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 11:53:25 pm »

ok first of all i called you a leech as a joke and u took it the other way around u cant understand simple humor im asking for prize cuz vetro never had prize in any of his tournaments also ur general behavior is odd man get some help. 

Me:Now you wanna act tough because im fighting with other dudes right and 2v1 me, that makes you the bigger bitch.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 11:54:09 pm »

ok first of all i called you a leech as a joke and u took it the other way around u cant understand simple humor im asking for prize cuz vetro never had prize in any of his tournaments also ur general behavior is odd man get some help.  Now you wanna act tough because im fighting with other dudes right and 2v1 me, that makes you the bigger bitch.
dude ur dumb ur talking shit to our CR ur ass is getting destroyed stoopid https://youtu.be/WDiB4rtp1qw?t=325

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 11:55:39 pm »

ok first of all i called you a leech as a joke and u took it the other way around u cant understand simple humor im asking for prize cuz vetro never had prize in any of his tournaments also ur general behavior is odd man get some help.  Now you wanna act tough because im fighting with other dudes right and 2v1 me, that makes you the bigger bitch.
dude ur dumb ur talking shit to our CR ur ass is getting destroyed stoopid https://youtu.be/WDiB4rtp1qw?t=325
Im not sorry I upset your boyfriend Yoshie, and damn the truth hurts that bad bro your gonna target me ingame? thats petty as fuck bro but I welcome it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 11:57:26 pm by [RSL]_Mayhem »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 11:56:06 pm »
big guy is 32 btw

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 11:56:32 pm »
big guy is 32 btw
32 year old can't spell Jolly right smh

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 11:56:38 pm »
alias i dont need to use an alias to win anything in this game lol

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 11:56:41 pm »
Why is this in the BCOF section  ???

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2019, 11:57:26 pm »
we can ft7 if you want. never claimed to be very good :)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2019, 11:57:42 pm »
why did u make this thread on battle cry of freedom section
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2019, 11:57:59 pm »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2019, 12:00:54 am »
I'd just like to point out this guy can't handle a little banter and went out of his way to start a new thread to try and roast me.

Oh baby my ass is hot now
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

David_Schrein

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2019, 12:01:12 am »
Mayhem kid. You already got disowned by bluenose. Ft7 me rn kid