Author Topic: VetroG’s Old Fashion 2v2 Tournament | Application Closed | 9/20/19 9:15 PM EST  (Read 9392 times)

|Viper|

why can't we sign up today though lol there's no bracket yet and it's not like registering a team is anything more than updating your thread lol. my team is updated btw
Okay.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
Team name: Guardsman
Players: Stryker, Baller, KnightOfStJohn
Steam URLs: you have us nig nog
Do you agree to the rules? : Do we look like trolls to you?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
vetro is fat so I'm gonna host this tonight since he left, make sure you accept my friend request captains

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
7 Days to Rust wins!

https://challonge.com/f0hbi7n3

Thanks to all 17 teams for showing up

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
Ofcourse Shinto and Russian lost first round without the superior QB there to carry them
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
cmon where da 10$ prize bro

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
Asking people for money and yet you call me a leech, isn't that hypocritical bro lol? I was just enjoying the groupfights ingame how its supposed to be played yet here you are legit trying to leech off people lol GG everyone else we didn't do to well but we have already moved on.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:00:40 pm by [RSL]_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
I am a great duelist who has developed more then one fight style in the nw. I have about 2-3 years of hard experience in regiments, Gf's, and 1v1s. I have even more experience then that in other areas of the game like Native which I never took seriously in competitive terms.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Asking people for money and yet you call me a leech, isn't that hypocritical bro lol? I was just enjoying the groupfights ingame how its supposed to be played yet here you are legit trying to leech off people lol GG everyone else we didn't do to well but we have already moved on.
TF lol

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
 8)
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
Who art thou? An RSL pleb who just found about far and tries to be a Chad member like our glorious MATT
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
I am a great duelist who has developed more then one fight style in the nw. I have about 2-3 years of hard experience in regiments, Gf's, and 1v1s. I have even more experience then that in other areas of the game like Native which I never took seriously in competitive terms.
LOL
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
ok first of all i called you a leech as a joke and u took it the other way around u cant understand simple humor im asking for prize cuz vetro never had prize in any of his tournaments also ur general behavior is odd man get some help

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
watch out yoshie dark_delacroix "The Duke Of Mythnesia" is 197-3 in duels bud statistically ur the underdog
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO better watch out he beat Bluenose!!