Author Topic: Top 5 duelists of NW *Official*  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Top 5 duelists of NW *Official*
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2019, 05:29:15 pm »
Of all Napoleonic Wars hmm? I expect you all to fly to NA to defend that title then

Stupid NA’s not understand jokes reeee but dw I will explain arni and gibby have beef with the frenchies look on the NW competence list to see this. P.S. I don’t think NA’s are stupid and I don’t think u are so don’t get salty. Hmmm
P. U. N. C. T. U. A. T. I. O. N.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2019, 08:13:45 pm »
Of all Napoleonic Wars hmm? I expect you all to fly to NA to defend that title then

Stupid NA’s not understand jokes reeee but dw I will explain arni and gibby have beef with the frenchies look on the NW competence list to see this. P.S. I don’t think NA’s are stupid and I don’t think u are so don’t get salty. Hmmm
Wasn’t salt I realized it was a joke from Gibby being number 2

Haven’t seen Arni on anything but Native

His elite frog jumps are pretty great tho

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2019, 05:50:46 pm »

P. U. N. C. T. U. A. T. I. O. N.
I’m using my phone reee and I’m retarded