Author Topic: 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot - "The Slashers" [EU]  (Read 88120 times)

David_Schrein

Re: 28th (North Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot - "The Slashers" [EU]
« Reply #720 on: August 14, 2019, 01:33:38 am »
YES I LOVED THE TIME WHERE NOBODY APART FROM RIKIMARU COULD BLOCK

kind regards
my caps-lock key
and now everyone blocks except riki

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #721 on: August 14, 2019, 01:34:27 am »
2011-2014 were considered the hay days because of the depth of regiments, not how they would stack up to 2018-19 bandwagons.

Like Murphy said we consider it the hay day because of the quality of lines and events. My favorite was always the 14e and 91st ones, mostly 14e for my regiment honestly because they had 1 cannon on a Sunday that spiced things up abit.

Nothing like taking a 91st/92nd/14e 50 man death volley. Really made my penis erect.

P.S people could actually lead back then. Yeah, I said it.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #722 on: August 14, 2019, 04:18:48 am »
pretty sad to see so many people on this thread in denial, it is a known FACT, that literally NOBODY would defeat the Nr.24 Dream Team in a groupfighting, nobody, none of the current regiments
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 14, 2019, 09:28:47 am »
Nr.24 beat themselves hello ????

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
« Reply #724 on: August 14, 2019, 11:03:42 am »
Exactly Python. Why do old players label the golden age of NW as 2013/2014? And great regiments afterwards are automatically ranked below them.

It's funny because other than myself and Gaz, we're likely the only line regiment leaders who led in that *supposed* golden age and is still leading now. Not to be rude but has anyone else led a line against all of these 'legendary regiments' ? The tactics, leading and melee is of a greater quality now than in 2014. When it used to mainly be shoot and charge.

And the quality is better now. Although the player base and competitive scene has decreased notably.

2011-2013 was the golden era you noob. I used to love a 91st Sunday LB in 2011 with 70 people in one big long snakey line fighting an equally long snakey line belonging to the 92nd. Fucking good times.

"Noob" 10/10 insult. Murphy your just another old inactive dinoausar that pops his head up every time the "golden age" is mentioned. Yet when the golden age was round your regiment was no where to be seen. Every time one of these topics appears the same old people wheel themselves out of retirement.

I don't understand why people who haven't played NW in years still linger on FSE talking about the "good old days". Sounding like a bunch of old men.  Them days are gone man move on. You don't see the likes of Sven, Tavington or Donald stalking FSE reminding everyone about their successes or the great age. Them regiments were great but that doesn't mean that the regiments that came after 2014 are any worse. If you played NW in the past and still care enough to post on FSE then re-join a regiment and get involved. Surely with your "golden age" experience you can help out...

I enjoyed watching the Nr24 Kore. I would like to think that they would of been better then the 91st. I think the KGL beat them before they disbanded?  Can't remember.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 11:14:34 am by sirkaide »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #725 on: August 14, 2019, 11:10:13 am »
Exactly Python. Why do old players label the golden age of NW as 2013/2014? And great regiments afterwards are automatically ranked below them.

It's funny because other than myself and Gaz, we're likely the only line regiment leaders who led in that *supposed* golden age and is still leading now. Not to be rude but has anyone else led a line against all of these 'legendary regiments' ? The tactics, leading and melee is of a greater quality now than in 2014. When it used to mainly be shoot and charge.

And the quality is better now. Although the player base and competitive scene has decreased notably.

2011-2013 was the golden era you noob. I used to love a 91st Sunday LB in 2011 with 70 people in one big long snakey line fighting an equally long snakey line belonging to the 92nd. Fucking good times.

"Noob" 10/10 insult. Murphy your just another old inactive dinosaur that pops his head up every time the "golden age" is mentioned.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #726 on: August 14, 2019, 11:22:43 am »

"Noob" 10/10 insult. Murphy your just another old inactive dinoausar that pops his head up every time the "golden age" is mentioned. Yet when the golden age was round your regiment was no where to be seen. Every time one of these topics appears the same old people wheel themselves out of retirement.

I don't understand why people who haven't played NW in years still linger on FSE talking about the "good old days". Sounding like a bunch of old men.  Them days are gone man move on. You don't see the likes of Sven, Tavington or Donald stalking FSE reminding everyone about their successes or the great age. Them regiments were great but that doesn't mean that the regiments that came after 2014 are any worse. If you played NW in the past and still care enough to post on FSE then re-join a regiment and get involved. Surely with your "golden age" experience you can help out...

I enjoyed watching the Nr24 Kore. I would like to think that they would of been better then the 91st. I think the KGL beat them before they disbanded?  Can't remember.
1stKGL beat them once (6-4) shortly before then losing twice 8-2 and 9-1 and disbanding not too long after. What I said pretty much sums it up, you really can't compare old and new regiments because of course the average skill level is going to go up the longer a game is out. Equally as I said the 'top' players now are pretty much only in 3 regiments where as before they were spread out between about 6-10 depending on the year. In terms of leadership I don't think it's really changed as much as people say, leaders have changed but leadership styles always varied between regiments and I don't think the tactics have changed as much as people claim, people were simply more patient before.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #727 on: August 14, 2019, 11:30:07 am »
But the 91st never got trashed by the 5pp
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #728 on: August 14, 2019, 11:32:16 am »
Or 1stKGL!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #729 on: August 14, 2019, 11:35:56 am »
Just hear to say the 66th was shit thanks

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 14, 2019, 12:37:59 pm »
pretty sad to see so many people on this thread in denial, it is a known FACT, that literally NOBODY would defeat the Nr.24 Dream Team in a groupfighting, nobody, none of the current regiments
elite bait
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #731 on: August 14, 2019, 12:43:19 pm »
Newgen bestgen   don't @ me

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2019, 01:36:41 pm »
Just hear to say the 66th was shit thanks
Literally the only good comment here.

9-1 hello?

Nock

« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2019, 02:10:51 pm »

1stKGL beat them once (6-4) shortly before then losing twice 8-2 and 9-1 and disbanding not too long after. What I said pretty much sums it up, you really can't compare old and new regiments because of course the average skill level is going to go up the longer a game is out. Equally as I said the 'top' players now are pretty much only in 3 regiments where as before they were spread out between about 6-10 depending on the year. In terms of leadership I don't think it's really changed as much as people say, leaders have changed but leadership styles always varied between regiments and I don't think the tactics have changed as much as people claim, people were simply more patient before.
This.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #734 on: August 14, 2019, 02:19:37 pm »
Or 1stKGL!

That's why I'm talking about a groupfight. But sure, stay delusional for what it's worth.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.