Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 724019 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #7140 on: July 21, 2019, 07:32:32 pm »
https://twitter.com/ESLCS/status/1152746771828944897

ESL has been banter recently

Also finally CR4ZY qualified for a major. These guys have been hot for a while but haven't really had a chance to qualify for anything. They were knocked out of 2 qualifiers by Vitality lmao
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #7141 on: July 22, 2019, 12:53:56 am »
https://twitter.com/ESLCS/status/1152746771828944897

ESL has been banter recently

Also finally CR4ZY qualified for a major. These guys have been hot for a while but haven't really had a chance to qualify for anything. They were knocked out of 2 qualifiers by Vitality lmao

You only notice it because it's mocking a french team  >:(. But yeah I agree, despite their awful rebrand, Valiance has been a hot prospect for quite some time, they fully deserve to be at the major even though it's the weird early stage of it.

Also Team Liquid about to make Astralis's era look rather bleak, which is quite the statement on its own.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #7142 on: July 22, 2019, 09:26:55 pm »
Insane performance by Liquid. I love how even though Stewie plays support, he is still able to drop monster kills and holds. It's amazing what this lineup has been able to do.

Elige is without a doubt the number 1 in my opinion. Consistent tournament wins, high rating, and he's attended way more events than Zywoo or s1mple. Elige, Zywoo, s1mple as 1, 2, and 3 respectively
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: July 22, 2019, 10:12:05 pm »
Lets not go that far. What you are looking for is consistency, Liquid has only just really started this dominance spree. 2 months ago remember. S1mple was fucking annihilating teams for years and Zywoo never dropped a negative KD outside of 2 matches, 1 of which they threw and the other they got fucked by Liquid. I would say S1mple, Zywoo, Elige.

But we shall see at the major, after all the teams shake up their stratbooks etc. this could become a problem for Liquid.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: July 22, 2019, 10:54:24 pm »
Lets not go that far. What you are looking for is consistency, Liquid has only just really started this dominance spree. 2 months ago remember. S1mple was fucking annihilating teams for years and Zywoo never dropped a negative KD outside of 2 matches, 1 of which they threw and the other they got fucked by Liquid. I would say S1mple, Zywoo, Elige.

But we shall see at the major, after all the teams shake up their stratbooks etc. this could become a problem for Liquid.
I can take Zywoo being ahead as Vitality have played a lot of tournaments but s1mple has played far less maps than either. Putting monster performances at a few events when compared to the consistency of Zywoo and Elige will probably boot him to 3 unless NaVi actually place this last half of the year.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: July 22, 2019, 11:29:46 pm »

I can take Zywoo being ahead as Vitality have played a lot of tournaments but s1mple has played far less maps than either. Putting monster performances at a few events when compared to the consistency of Zywoo and Elige will probably boot him to 3 unless NaVi actually place this last half of the year.
Well yeah but you are just stating the obvious. We still have half a year, 3 more IEM events and a Major to go.

Doesn't matter if he has been at less events, not yet. We need to see his actual form first. But knowing s1mple he hasn't lost it.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #7146 on: August 10, 2019, 01:44:43 am »

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7147 on: August 14, 2019, 08:55:02 pm »
Just got the Berlin Viewerpass here are my 1st stage picks. What do you guys think? I kind of think i should pick North to move on but idk.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: August 14, 2019, 09:00:02 pm »
Looks good to me. Having G2 there is actually a good idea even if they are shit as the rest of the teams have a better chance of actually qualifying.

Still triggered how everyone is going nuts of Shox + KennyS but its literally just KennyS again

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: August 15, 2019, 08:44:08 pm »
I think Forze can upset but it's the groups so there are no guarantees on anything
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #7150 on: August 16, 2019, 05:26:37 am »
I think Forze can upset but it's the groups so there are no guarantees on anything

Yeah i was considering Forze instead of Avangar but i feel like Avangar will show up but idk tbh could go either way.

Looks good to me. Having G2 there is actually a good idea even if they are shit as the rest of the teams have a better chance of actually qualifying.

Still triggered how everyone is going nuts of Shox + KennyS but its literally just KennyS again

Yeah Shox is just so hit or miss. Its like hes either dropping 30+ or hes bottom fragging. But i believe in my boyos. Lucky is the only one that worries me tbh...

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: August 16, 2019, 06:13:15 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7152 on: August 16, 2019, 09:43:57 pm »
Nice

Offline John Price