Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 3][$500 Prize Pool]  (Read 26626 times)

David_Schrein

Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 3][$500 Prize Pool]
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2023, 02:19:33 am »
BabyJ idk if u are too stupid to read but i message glenn everyday last week asking about what day to schedule...... I also only asked Pedro Friday because Glenn told me to.

Horse you are missing the point. I only said it is unfair because I was forced to play on a default day because Glenn couldn't give me a clear answer before Friday.

That is what the default day is for, if you guys cant figure out a day to schedule outside the default day, The match is set to that day unless agreed on otherwise.

Maybe rather then calling risk a retard, harassing him and threating to leave the league you guys could of been more mature about it and talked to Risk and Glenn about getting an extension so you guys could play when you could have your team members on.
There is no threat. Nick and me messaged both captains on monday regarding the match, to see which day fits best for them. BabyJ comes back to me on thursday saying that he didnt see my message and only gave 1 day. Luckily my team can make that day and we play the match on saturday or else the same issue wouldve been for L1.

On the other hand, Nick told glenn that sunday is not the optimal day for us since we could only bring 2 players that day. He eventually gets sent from one person to another and gets told an okay at first to one of the days that we can make it. After all of this I messaged Risk on saturday before the match to see if something can be done about this, and his response is we play sunday and thats it. My response to that is that my team which mainly consists of my friends wont like this and dont see the point in playing the league.

I understand that there are default days, but that is to prevent a match of not happening so you dont have a league like the one james hosted that lasted way too long. If a team is actively trying to schedule a match because of the fact that the default that doesnt work, then there should be a rule or anything in that sense to help the team instead of getting ignored and forced on a day that we were clearly trying to work around.

Online BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #286 on: March 28, 2023, 02:28:28 am »
BabyJ idk if u are too stupid to read but i message glenn everyday last week asking about what day to schedule...... I also only asked Pedro Friday because Glenn told me to.

Horse you are missing the point. I only said it is unfair because I was forced to play on a default day because Glenn couldn't give me a clear answer before Friday.

That is what the default day is for, if you guys cant figure out a day to schedule outside the default day, The match is set to that day unless agreed on otherwise.

Maybe rather then calling risk a retard, harassing him and threating to leave the league you guys could of been more mature about it and talked to Risk and Glenn about getting an extension so you guys could play when you could have your team members on.
There is no threat. Nick and me messaged both captains on Tuesday morning @1230am regarding the match, to see which day fits best for them. BabyJ comes back to me on thursday saying that he didnt see my message and only gave 1 day. Luckily my team can make that day and we play the match on saturday or else the same issue wouldve been for L1.

On the other hand, Nick told glenn that sunday is not the optimal day for us since we could only bring 2 players that day. He eventually gets sent from one person to another and gets told an okay at first to one of the days that we can make it. After all of this I messaged Risk on saturday before the match to see if something can be done about this, and his response is we play sunday and thats it. My response to that is that my team which mainly consists of my friends wont like this and dont see the point in playing the league.

I understand that there are default days, but that is to prevent a match of not happening so you dont have a league like the one james hosted that lasted way too long. If a team is actively trying to schedule a match because of the fact that the default that doesnt work, then there should be a rule or anything in that sense to help the team instead of getting ignored and forced on a day that we were clearly trying to work around.
i mean my league 1 team could have done friday saturday or sunday but i just asked if saturday was ok and it was. if you would have said it didnt work then id be more than willing to play one of those days just like i did with my previous 2 matches

"He eventually gets sent from one person to another and gets told an okay at first to one of the days that we can make it." Now nicks being sent from person to person and never once was he sent to the actual team captain. thats craaazy
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 02:30:32 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #287 on: March 28, 2023, 02:33:46 am »

There is no threat. Nick and me messaged both captains on Tuesday morning @1230am regarding the match, to see which day fits best for them. BabyJ comes back to me on thursday saying that he didnt see my message and only gave 1 day. Luckily my team can make that day and we play the match on saturday or else the same issue wouldve been for L1.

i mean my league 1 team could have done friday saturday or sunday but i just asked if saturday was ok and it was. if you would have said it didnt work then id be more than willing to play one of those days just like i did with my previous 2 matches

"He eventually gets sent from one person to another and gets told an okay at first to one of the days that we can make it." Now nicks being sent from person to person and never once was he sent to the actual team captain. thats craaazy

keep my captain out of this.
CoC > any other team

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 28, 2023, 02:34:57 am »

There is no threat. Nick and me messaged both captains on monday regarding the match, to see which day fits best for them. BabyJ comes back to me on thursday saying that he didnt see my message and only gave 1 day. Luckily my team can make that day and we play the match on saturday or else the same issue wouldve been for L1.

You make a good point for the most part here IF that was the full and truest extent of what was being said. Maybe if you kept this energy when trying to figure out this scheduling issue rather then saying things like "cope and a lie, cant expect more from a guy who cries from polar express" I would of had more empathy for your team's issue and honestly would of supported you guys on getting the match played so you didn't have to forfeit.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 02:37:08 am by Horse »
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #289 on: March 28, 2023, 02:37:56 am »
all hate should be directed towards glenn as he was the catalyst for this issue
CoC > any other team

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #290 on: March 28, 2023, 02:45:38 am »
Fuck Glenn
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Online BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #293 on: March 28, 2023, 02:50:06 am »
all this over a Regular Season LEAGUE 2 MATCH?
click here to join the 84th

Online BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 28, 2023, 02:53:30 am »
all this over a Regular Season LEAGUE 2 MATCH?
it is coming from the guy that counts League 2 and 3 NWL trophies as actual achievements

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #295 on: March 28, 2023, 02:58:29 am »
Spoiler

You make a good point for the most part here IF that was the full and truest extent of what was being said. Maybe if you kept this energy when trying to figure out this scheduling issue rather then saying things like "cope and a lie, cant expect more from a guy who cries from polar express" I would of had more empathy for your team's issue and honestly would of supported you guys on getting the match played so you didn't have to forfeit.
[close]
very true

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #296 on: March 28, 2023, 06:09:11 am »
lft

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 28, 2023, 03:01:46 pm »
League: League 1
Teams: Cream Team vs. Les Bleus
Date and Time: April 1st (Saturday) 930 est
I will not accept any results of matches played on April Fools Day as legitimate. It do be how it do be
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 28, 2023, 03:39:00 pm »
Just to throw my hat into the drama for no reason at all:

I see the need for default days, but in this case it seems odd to punish the team that was actively trying to schedule the match when the other team knew that the default day wasn't good for them. I don't think it was abused in this case, but it could easily be abused eventually just for a free win. A necessary rule, but might should be amended for exceptions
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #299 on: March 28, 2023, 06:52:11 pm »
Glenn knew what he was doing and got what he wanted from the start
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo