Author Topic: RT - The Round Table *EGS Champions*  (Read 10604 times)

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RT - The Round Table (Recruiting)
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2022, 12:20:27 am »
im joining

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2022, 02:23:52 am »
oh no
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2022, 02:24:58 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2022, 03:22:55 pm »
Captain Name: Melsyo
Teamname: JediMaster
Steam ID: /melsyo
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
ID Roster
Melsyo| Kit Fisto / 892796
Louisss / 10811
lonedoge / 1349640
Aras / 1704806
sHype / 1472629
Janne / 488794
Fenton / 286828
Alatriste / 495512
Kraz / 633908

[close]
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2022, 03:28:56 pm »
ID Roster
Louisss / 10811
lonedoge / 1349640
Aras / 1704806
sHype / 1472629
Janne / 488794
Fenton / 286828
Alatriste / 495512
Kraz / 633908

[close]

Accepted! welcome all new members to RT

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2022, 07:12:47 pm »
ID Roster
Louisss / 10811
lonedoge / 1349640
Aras / 1704806
sHype / 1472629
Janne / 488794
Fenton / 286828
Alatriste / 495512
Kraz / 633908

[close]

Oh man. Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family. In this time in my life. In this moment, I am overwhelmed by what God is calling on me to do and be in this world. Making this film, I got to protect Aunjanue Ellis, who was one of the strongest, most delicate people I’ve ever met. I got to protect Saniyya and Demi, the two actresses that played Venus and Serena.

I’m being called on in my life to love people and to protect people and to be a river to my people. I know to do what we do, you got to be able to take abuse. You got to be able have people talk crazy about you. In this business, you got to be able to have people disrespecting you and you got to smile and you got to pretend like that’s okay, But Richard Williams,

And what I loved… Thank you, D. Denzel said to me a few minutes ago, he said “At your highest moment, be careful. That’s when the devil comes for you.” I want to be a vessel for love. I want to say thank you to Venus and Serena. I just spit. I hope they didn’t see that on TV. I want to say thank you to Venus and Serena and the entire Williams family for entrusting me with your story.

That’s what I want to do. I want to be an ambassador of that kind of love and care and concern. I want to apologize to the academy. I want to apologize to all my fellow nominees. This is a beautiful moment and I’m not crying for winning an award. It’s not about winning an award for me. It’s about being able to shine light on all of the people. Tim and Trevor and Zach and Saniyya and Demi and Aunjanue and the entire cast and crew of King Richard and Venus and Serena. The entire Williams family. Art imitates life. I look like the crazy father, just like they said. I look like crazy father, just like they said about Richard William, but love will make you do crazy things.

To my mother, a lot of this moment is really complicated for me, but to my mother, she didn’t want to come out. She’s had her knitting friend. She has a knitting crew that she’s in Philly watching with. Being able to love and care for my mother and my family, my wife, I’m taking up too much time. Thank you for this honor. Thank you for this moment. In fact, thank you on behalf of Richard and Oracene, the entire Williams family. Thank you. Hope the Academy invites me back. Thank you.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2022, 01:20:37 pm »
Thank you Fenton, that was stunning and brave

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2022, 10:54:36 pm »
ID Roster
Louisss / 10811
lonedoge / 1349640
Aras / 1704806
sHype / 1472629
Janne / 488794
Fenton / 286828
Alatriste / 495512
Kraz / 633908

[close]

wow thanks

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2022, 02:34:53 pm »
ID Roster
Louisss / 10811
lonedoge / 1349640
Aras / 1704806
sHype / 1472629
Janne / 488794
Fenton / 286828
Alatriste / 495512
Kraz / 633908

[close]

wow thanks
RTed_Krazed

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2022, 10:33:37 pm »
ID Roster
Louisss / 10811
lonedoge / 1349640
Aras / 1704806
sHype / 1472629
Janne / 488794
Fenton / 286828
Alatriste / 495512
Kraz / 633908

[close]

Oh man. Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family. In this time in my life. In this moment, I am overwhelmed by what God is calling on me to do and be in this world. Making this film, I got to protect Aunjanue Ellis, who was one of the strongest, most delicate people I’ve ever met. I got to protect Saniyya and Demi, the two actresses that played Venus and Serena.

I’m being called on in my life to love people and to protect people and to be a river to my people. I know to do what we do, you got to be able to take abuse. You got to be able have people talk crazy about you. In this business, you got to be able to have people disrespecting you and you got to smile and you got to pretend like that’s okay, But Richard Williams,

And what I loved… Thank you, D. Denzel said to me a few minutes ago, he said “At your highest moment, be careful. That’s when the devil comes for you.” I want to be a vessel for love. I want to say thank you to Venus and Serena. I just spit. I hope they didn’t see that on TV. I want to say thank you to Venus and Serena and the entire Williams family for entrusting me with your story.

That’s what I want to do. I want to be an ambassador of that kind of love and care and concern. I want to apologize to the academy. I want to apologize to all my fellow nominees. This is a beautiful moment and I’m not crying for winning an award. It’s not about winning an award for me. It’s about being able to shine light on all of the people. Tim and Trevor and Zach and Saniyya and Demi and Aunjanue and the entire cast and crew of King Richard and Venus and Serena. The entire Williams family. Art imitates life. I look like the crazy father, just like they said. I look like crazy father, just like they said about Richard William, but love will make you do crazy things.

To my mother, a lot of this moment is really complicated for me, but to my mother, she didn’t want to come out. She’s had her knitting friend. She has a knitting crew that she’s in Philly watching with. Being able to love and care for my mother and my family, my wife, I’m taking up too much time. Thank you for this honor. Thank you for this moment. In fact, thank you on behalf of Richard and Oracene, the entire Williams family. Thank you. Hope the Academy invites me back. Thank you.
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2022, 11:10:09 pm »
i beat python in an FT7 so im now in charge of the team thanks
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2022, 01:04:33 am »

nice double post :P

Are you going to be in charge of the team from the bench then or how does it work? :D

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2022, 10:14:03 am »

nice double post :P

Are you going to be in charge of the team from the bench then or how does it work? :D

Are you ever going to think of a new joke or how does that work? Low IQ from you