Battle Cry of Freedom > Technical Support

Common Problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

(1/1)

Shadow:
We will try to keep a somewhat updated list of frequent problems and solutions here. Please check the solutions here before posting your question.

Grimz:
Was helping test BCOF in Early Alpha, was given a key and we had some fun, now the game has developed a couple years and we (63e) have plans to play the game, other guys I was playing with Zen and Josh say it should be on steam but I can't find it? Not sure if there's another place I could have launched it or if I need to do something? Thanks

Scottish Unicorn:

--- Quote from: Grimz on May 22, 2022, 03:06:44 am ---Was helping test BCOF in Early Alpha, was given a key and we had some fun, now the game has developed a couple years and we (63e) have plans to play the game, other guys I was playing with Zen and Josh say it should be on steam but I can't find it? Not sure if there's another place I could have launched it or if I need to do something? Thanks

--- End quote ---
Check the Store Page to see if your early alpha key became a full release key. I believe this happened with all. It will either say in libary (meaning you have it) or invite you to purchase it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version