Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #6 | 7v7 | 06.02  (Read 4310 times)

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #6 | 7v7 | 06.02
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2022, 05:31:02 pm »
I feel like having drafted teams with the same tournament idea  would be a better choice for next season, the teams would be more even and closer skill-wise for every team thus making it more competitive for everyone.

I personally would enjoy it, but imagine a tier 1 player cannot attend to the tournament and it would be unbalanced again + you always have a few people who would quit instead of playing with player x ^^
Those are called kids, getting mad over a game or a team.
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Phailur

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2022, 05:36:47 pm »
I feel like having drafted teams with the same tournament idea  would be a better choice for next season, the teams would be more even and closer skill-wise for every team thus making it more competitive for everyone.

I personally would enjoy it, but imagine a tier 1 player cannot attend to the tournament and it would be unbalanced again + you always have a few people who would quit instead of playing with player x ^^
Like Rikkert. Ive told him numerous times to grow up and play with obelix but he doesnt listen

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2022, 05:37:04 pm »

This community is full of those so he's right it most likely will cause disputes for quite a few people.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2022, 05:59:01 pm »

This community is full of those so he's right it most likely will cause disputes for quite a few people.
I agree
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2022, 05:59:57 pm »
really trash idea
why, you don't wonna play with me? :(

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2022, 06:02:43 pm »

I agree
Good idea for a one-day tournament, but probably wont work for a longer series + it would make gf teams almost useless

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2022, 06:45:12 pm »
really trash idea
why, you don't wonna play with me? :(

I take Nightwing in my team then <3

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2022, 07:30:59 pm »
Spoiler

I agree
Good idea for a one-day tournament, but probably wont work for a longer series + it would make gf teams almost useless
[close]
Tbh with the state of the comp scene atm other than league 2 I can't see gf teams being to useful for much longer.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2022, 07:49:07 pm »
If the EGS system stays the same with 2 leagues, Maybe next time league 1 and league 2 play on the same days or at least the same weekend. This would allow a Sunday where others can host their own tournaments. Other tournies can freshen the game up for those who are bored of EGS and apart from the Christmas holiday, there has been no time for others to host small tournies on Sundays.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2022, 08:15:49 pm »
When in doubt ban HiReaper

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2022, 08:40:23 pm »
If the EGS system stays the same with 2 leagues, Maybe next time league 1 and league 2 play on the same days or at least the same weekend. This would allow a Sunday where others can host their own tournaments. Other tournies can freshen the game up for those who are bored of EGS and apart from the Christmas holiday, there has been no time for others to host small tournies on Sundays.
black dude is talking wisely

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2022, 09:42:25 pm »
black dude is talking wisely

that includes double work for the admin team which probably leads to extending the (head-) admin team or giving work to other referees/admins captains but it would open up new opportunities for random tournaments and stuff :)

Offline DarkTemplar

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2022, 09:45:42 pm »
thread locked, pls move your good ideas, and welcomed sugggestions to the discussion thread

Thank you for the season