Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61042 times)

Offline StockholmDE

• Board Moderator
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #570 on: January 04, 2022, 02:47:48 pm »
vegi = retard master

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #571 on: January 04, 2022, 02:56:40 pm »
vegi = retard master
Kneel to your king and do not insult him
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #572 on: January 04, 2022, 04:12:36 pm »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #574 on: January 06, 2022, 08:43:19 pm »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Giorno

« Reply #575 on: January 09, 2022, 08:22:55 pm »
Team Name: Invictus
Transfer In:

351969 #Narrow

I'll update myself so dw.

No transfer out from Animals at the time. No tournament ban. Ok.

Team Name: Animals
Transfer IN:

@8768 #Márquez #Spain
@1513490 #Zenon# Polish
@ 313137#Slavic# Macedonian
Leads to:
Hydra has disbanded and therefore all players on the roster currently will be banned for the tournament today then they are free to play in the 6v6 in two weeks time. Also Zenon and Marquez will receive a one tournament ban each for leaving Envy without being transferred out of the team, as per our rules. Goodluck tonight to all teams attending tonight even with a few teams not showing, but take this chance to gain some points and creep into those playoff spots! ~Vol

Can you explain this a bit more?

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 09, 2022, 08:44:05 pm »
Spoiler
Transfer In:

351969 #Narrow

Transfer IN:

@8768 #Márquez #Spain
@1513490 #Zenon# Polish
Leads to:
Hydra has disbanded and therefore all players on the roster currently will be banned for the tournament today then they are free to play in the 6v6 in two weeks time. Also Zenon and Marquez will receive a one tournament ban each for leaving Envy without being transferred out of the team, as per our rules. Goodluck tonight to all teams attending tonight even with a few teams not showing, but take this chance to gain some points and creep into those playoff spots! ~Vol

[close]

if you look at the date you would notice that this happend before we played the last tournament of last year, that means he already had his 1 tournament ban or he would've played for us ::) :-X
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #577 on: January 09, 2022, 08:55:31 pm »
narrow literally played every tourny with us so he hasnt been banned for a tourny man

Giorno

« Reply #578 on: January 09, 2022, 08:56:08 pm »
Spoiler
Transfer In:

351969 #Narrow

Transfer IN:

@8768 #Márquez #Spain
@1513490 #Zenon# Polish
Leads to:

[close]

if you look at the date you would notice that this happend before we played the last tournament of last year, that means he already had his 1 tournament ban or he would've played for us ::) :-X

He switched team and the wrong format was used (no Animals transfer out) to execute the transfer, he played with us in Tourney 1, 2, and 3, so he should be banned for the 4th tournament (tonights one).

Am I missing your point here?

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 09, 2022, 08:58:03 pm »
Spoiler
Transfer In:

351969 #Narrow

Transfer IN:

@8768 #Márquez #Spain
@1513490 #Zenon# Polish
Leads to:

[close]

He switched team and the wrong format was used (no Animals transfer out) to execute the transfer, he played with us in Tourney 1, 2, and 3, so he should be banned for the 4th tournament (tonights one).

tbf i wasn't aware that he played with you in the last tournament
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #580 on: January 09, 2022, 09:12:07 pm »
Spoiler
Transfer In:

351969 #Narrow

Transfer IN:

@8768 #Márquez #Spain
@1513490 #Zenon# Polish
Leads to:

[close]

I discussed this with Vol and the other organisers both yesterday and another day a few weeks back. It was agreed Narrow can play as it wasn't for a few days after he left Animals that I transferred him in and it was discussed with Coco first.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #581 on: January 09, 2022, 09:56:32 pm »
rigged

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #582 on: January 10, 2022, 04:05:34 pm »
Spoiler
Transfer In:

351969 #Narrow

Transfer IN:

@8768 #Márquez #Spain
@1513490 #Zenon# Polish
Leads to:

[close]

I discussed this with Vol and the other organisers both yesterday and another day a few weeks back. It was agreed Narrow can play as it wasn't for a few days after he left Animals that I transferred him in and it was discussed with Coco first.
so ye the rules dont work when it's ur team nice brain man

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #583 on: January 10, 2022, 04:09:56 pm »
Spoiler
Transfer In:

351969 #Narrow

Transfer IN:

@8768 #Márquez #Spain
@1513490 #Zenon# Polish
Leads to:

[close]

so ye the rules dont work when it's ur team nice brain man
Nothing to do with me, i've always found these transfer rules a bit unclear that's why I asked all the other organisers.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #584 on: January 10, 2022, 04:10:41 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.