Author Topic: MRGL S1 | Overview & Applications - Brackets & Previews Posted  (Read 10442 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: MRGL S1 | Overview & Applications - Regiment List Added - Start: TBA
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2020, 07:28:40 pm »
That would be nice yes
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2020, 11:47:09 pm »
RIP 55th

4th to sign up, stuck on the waiting list :(

also bye all our comp players

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2020, 12:12:24 am »
Nobody said the 55th won't be playing just yet. The brackets are yet to be finalized (although the initial draft is obviously done and we are happy with it). The fact of the matter is we are 1 reg short to accept them just yet and if we add more we won't be finished with the tourney before Christmas.

Its a lot to go over but I have been in contact with 55th who appreciate the predicament and we are working with them.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2020, 12:25:34 pm »
Nobody said the 55th won't be playing just yet. The brackets are yet to be finalized (although the initial draft is obviously done and we are happy with it). The fact of the matter is we are 1 reg short to accept them just yet and if we add more we won't be finished with the tourney before Christmas.

Its a lot to go over but I have been in contact with 55th who appreciate the predicament and we are working with them.

The 45th Nottinghamshire centre company is ready and willing to participate in MRGL if you're odd numbers and looking for an extra team. In regards to the length of the tourney the 45thN Centre and Gren companies are extremely flexible and can squeeze in 2 matches in one match week if required.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2020, 03:42:10 pm »

The 45th Nottinghamshire centre company is ready and willing to participate in MRGL if you're odd numbers and looking for an extra team. In regards to the length of the tourney the 45thN Centre and Gren companies are extremely flexible and can squeeze in 2 matches in one match week if required.
Would both companies alone be able to reach 15+ consistently? We have the rule to play down to 12v12 but that is only meant to be used as an emergecny so if both companies couldn't reach 15+ consistently then it wouldn't be something we want to accept.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2020, 04:24:50 pm »

Would both companies alone be able to reach 15+ consistently? We have the rule to play down to 12v12 but that is only meant to be used as an emergecny so if both companies couldn't reach 15+ consistently then it wouldn't be something we want to accept.

Yes both companies will be able to muster 15-20 respectively on any given day and we will provide separate rosters for both teams :D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2020, 04:36:25 pm »

Yes both companies will be able to muster 15-20 respectively on any given day and we will provide separate rosters for both teams :D
I'm fine with that if Chriseh is. I'm sure most regs won't mind it taking 7 weeks instead of 6. Though just to be clear if we do this it'll still only be 2 regs from each group that advance to the playoffs, or we could do 3 regiments but the top team from each group get a free pass. I'm open to either option.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2020, 04:42:00 pm »
Thats a no from me just out of principle. The issue currently as I said before, is not numbers.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2020, 03:09:17 pm »
A small update. We will be starting in November. Just trying to see if we can find 1 more reg to play to get 55th in. Provided we find one more most likely it'll go up to 3 teams go through from groups 1st place gets a free pass to semis 2nd faces 3rd in a round before.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2020, 03:17:19 pm »
2 groups of 5 then or what?

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2020, 03:20:08 pm »
2 groups of 5 then or what?
I think its 2 groups of 6 or 3 of 4 but I may be wrong (if another reg is found).

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2020, 03:23:17 pm »
If its 3 groups of 4 and first 3 go through then we might as well skip the group stage.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2020, 03:26:16 pm »
If its 3 groups of 4 and first 3 go through then we might as well skip the group stage.
I talked to Herishey. Rn its 2 groups of 5 with 2 advancing.

If they find another Regiment to allow 55th to play it will be 2 groups of 6 with 3 advancing.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2020, 03:27:20 pm »
I talked to Herishey. Rn its 2 groups of 5 with 2 advancing.

If they find another Regiment to allow 55th to play it will be 2 groups of 6 with 3 advancing.
ok coolio

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2020, 03:27:39 pm »
With what herishey has said re. 3 go through with 1st having a pass to semis I’m guessing the plan is 2 groups of 6. I’d personally prefer 3 groups of 4 with top 2 from each going through but that’s just me :)

Edit - nice that works x