Author Topic: NW Community - Where are they now???  (Read 31269 times)

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
  • Side: Union
Re: NW Community - Where are they now???
« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2022, 11:02:49 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 44th (European one)
What games do you play now?: PS5 - fifa, GTA, cod, the usual stuff to pass the time
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: line infantry
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): nope - dont have the time
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I sell houses and travel the world for a living now. dont have time to play pc now lol rip miss y'all

no most notable regiment is the 3rd

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ArgieTheGreek
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2022, 01:21:24 am »
who?

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2022, 08:40:39 am »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Nr37, 12th, 71st, Nr8[LG], 93rd. Sorry if I've missed one its been a while...
What games do you play now?: I've tried a little of everything, but I dont play much nowadays.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:  ?
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): I was hoping the mp for both games would be better than they ended up being. I might try bannerlord if they ever decide to fix the server situation.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): University.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 05, 2022, 06:30:30 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 44th (European one)
What games do you play now?: PS5 - fifa, GTA, cod, the usual stuff to pass the time
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: line infantry
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): nope - dont have the time
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I sell houses and travel the world for a living now. dont have time to play pc now lol rip miss y'all

I mean...  ::)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2022, 12:30:10 am »
33rd_Col_MrSt3fan's puppet master reporting in.

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 18e Mount and Musket for a few months, 33rd (2012 - 2016). Ran 33rd_NW_Siege as well.
What games do you play now?: Don't play much of anything (no time), maybe a good single player game occasionally.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): I'll probably be in my late 30's (27 now) before those games are in a state good enough to play. So probably not.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I work in investment banking and technology. And also lift.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 12:31:51 am by Gurkha »

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2022, 06:47:26 pm »

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): I retired in July 2019. Previously, I took part in the PRO Union, including the 82nd, 40th,27e, 26th and Nizam-ı Cedid Division and the Turkish Regiments Coalition
What games do you play now?: Bannerlord [Sword & Musket]
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:  N/A
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):  I am currently the creative producer(head) of the Sword & Musket project for Bannerlord. It will be a great job for Bannerlord and the NW Community.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Special

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2022, 01:28:12 am »

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 18e Mount and Musket for a few months, 33rd (2012 - 2016). Ran 33rd_NW_Siege as well.
What games do you play now?: Don't play much of anything (no time), maybe a good single player game occasionally.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): I'll probably be in my late 30's (27 now) before those games are in a state good enough to play. So probably not.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I work in investment banking and technology. And also lift.

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 08, 2022, 03:51:48 am »

this is more app. in my opinion

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #203 on: December 12, 2022, 11:54:08 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 92nd
What games do you play now?: Rocket league or pokemon (mainly the latter)
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: done a bit of everything
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): lmao, no.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): My answer for both is evicting people from their homes. When you find a job you love, you never work a day in your life.

Offline Razz

• Private
  • Col of the 84th, Lead of the RG, Cpt of the 12thVA
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: [RG]84th_Col_Razz
« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2022, 02:40:10 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Started in the 6e back in 2011 during M&M till 2014. Joined the 84th in 2016 ;)
What games do you play now?: GTA, Cyberpunk 2077, Arma 3, CKIII & Warband till I die
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: Have lead a bit of everything, though the community in which the 84th resides now, the HPC, is my home. We're having our 5th or 6th meetup this New Year.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Wherever my friends go, so yes.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Until recently I worked at a bank.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2022, 02:46:48 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Started in the 6e back in 2011 during M&M till 2014. Joined the 84th in 2016 ;)
What games do you play now?: GTA, Cyberpunk 2077, Arma 3, CKIII & Warband till I die
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: Have lead a bit of everything, though the community in which the 84th resides now, the HPC, is my home. We're having our 5th or 6th meetup this New Year.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Wherever my friends go, so yes.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Until recently I worked at a bank.

I saw you taken out of the 84th EGS team, I was hoping you just quit GFing..

Sad to hear, who leads 84th now? :((
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2022, 03:28:02 am »
im here

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2022, 03:15:58 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 45thN
What games do you play now?:GTA 5,CSGO,Victoria 3,EU4,World of Warcraft
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: idk
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):maybe BCoF
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Political commentary  activism president of my organization hobbies  political history football ice hockey

« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 03:21:27 pm by Poberta »

Offline Xenoyia

• Second Lieutenant
  • 🏴36th_BritMaj_Xenoyia
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xenoyia
« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2024, 02:27:34 am »
Yoo

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 95th (Rgl), HAC (Adj), 44th (Cpl), Nr12 (OLt), 22e (SoD)
What games do you play now?: Uh, runescape, WoW to some extent, league of legends, rimworld
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: I liked lines and sieges but idk what the question means exactly
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Lol no
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I was like 14 when I started my NW life, I'm 28 now and I have a BA degree in commercial photography, a lot of the people I met here sucked but there were a few good eggs I miss talking to

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2024, 06:15:51 am »
Yoo

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 95th (Rgl), HAC (Adj), 44th (Cpl), Nr12 (OLt), 22e (SoD)
What games do you play now?: Uh, runescape, WoW to some extent, league of legends, rimworld
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: I liked lines and sieges but idk what the question means exactly
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Lol no
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I was like 14 when I started my NW life, I'm 28 now and I have a BA degree in commercial photography, a lot of the people I met here sucked but there were a few good eggs I miss talking to
commercial photography? Damn that's no good...