Author Topic: EU vs NA??  (Read 36211 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU vs NA??
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2015, 11:12:44 am »
ayyyyyy

Puppytron

« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2015, 02:54:00 pm »
u are copy of a Swiss Guard? Say Hello to the Original EU one. U are all Copies of our Superior Continent, so be nice Vassals and praise us. From now on you guys pay all our servers and if our bayonets are dirty from all that fat and blood from the NA's, u will clean it till it shine brightly. Also u have to clean up our Shoe's after we walked over the dead body's of your NA "Stars".

From this Day on, every EU Player should have an american minion that fulfill every single wish we have (Yes Everything!)

Is this like the EU version of Puppy?
lmao this nigga added me on steam after I whooped him in EU GFing. Silly eurofat admitted to being addicted to my juicy cock, he also temp banned me earlier after I questioned his ascension of ranks in the 15YR and its correlation to the amount of fellatio he performed. Later that day he admitted he promoted himself so I came to the logical conclusion that he strangles himself with a belt and performs autofellatio. Stay safe Marley, your weird kinky eurofat ways could kill you.

Offline cad10

• Private
  • Zeus
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2015, 04:41:55 pm »
all you virgins have the crispiest banter i have ever seen. Waste cadets the lot of you. Learn to bant properly circlejerkers lel

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2015, 04:42:26 pm »
all you virgins have the crispiest banter i have ever seen. Waste cadets the lot of you. Learn to bant properly circlejerkers lel
wanna circlejerk me ?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2015, 04:47:17 pm »
u are copy of a Swiss Guard? Say Hello to the Original EU one. U are all Copies of our Superior Continent, so be nice Vassals and praise us. From now on you guys pay all our servers and if our bayonets are dirty from all that fat and blood from the NA's, u will clean it till it shine brightly. Also u have to clean up our Shoe's after we walked over the dead body's of your NA "Stars".

From this Day on, every EU Player should have an american minion that fulfill every single wish we have (Yes Everything!)

Is this like the EU version of Puppy?
lmao this nigga added me on steam after I whooped him in EU GFing. Silly eurofat admitted to being addicted to my juicy cock, he also temp banned me earlier after I questioned his ascension of ranks in the 15YR and its correlation to the amount of fellatio he performed. Later that day he admitted he promoted himself so I came to the logical conclusion that he strangles himself with a belt and performs autofellatio. Stay safe Marley, your weird kinky eurofat ways could kill you.

XD This is 2 gud.

Offline cad10

• Private
  • Zeus
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2015, 04:48:33 pm »
wanna circlejerk me ?

You've been circlejerked so hard already you have nothing to jerk anymore

Puppytron

« Reply #291 on: June 30, 2015, 04:52:48 pm »
wanna circlejerk me ?

You've been circlejerked so hard already you have nothing to jerk anymore
NOT TRU. EVERYONE SHOULD JERK ME OFF SO I CAN SPEW MY EXPLOSIVE THICK AMERICAN LOAD ALL OVER THESE FILTHY FOREIGNERS.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 30, 2015, 04:54:41 pm »
good talk. Locked.