Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Champions of NA  (Read 159632 times)

|Viper|

I'd prefer old school rap instead

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I want a computer

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
I want a computer
i want a reason to live

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Congrats to our new Uffz orcaryo  :-\

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Yall should go see Baby Driver or Spider-Man. Both are really good movies 💯💯💯
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
update thread roster

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
ty for free win na slayurz

10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN10-0 vs 18e WIN

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
You worked hard, you deserve it, you have got it! Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.
First they ignore you... Then they laugh and fight against you... Then you win! I knew you could do it. Congratulations for your brilliant victory!
Well done! You are destined to make it big, you just didn't know it. This recognition is surely deserved and will give you an opportunity to spread your wings.
You've worked hard to achieve this promotion, but your efforts were completely worth it. Now one of your great desires became real! Wishing you best of luck in your new capacity!
Congratulations for your fabulous victory! You deserve it every bit! Aim for the stars!

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
You worked hard, you deserve it, you have got it! Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.
First they ignore you... Then they laugh and fight against you... Then you win! I knew you could do it. Congratulations for your brilliant victory!
Well done! You are destined to make it big, you just didn't know it. This recognition is surely deserved and will give you an opportunity to spread your wings.
You've worked hard to achieve this promotion, but your efforts were completely worth it. Now one of your great desires became real! Wishing you best of luck in your new capacity!
Congratulations for your fabulous victory! You deserve it every bit! Aim for the stars!

Ye?

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Also thanks Russian you gave me the honour of getting a very prestigious medal in ts THANKS MA NIGGUR

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile

Also thanks Russian you gave me the honour of getting a very prestigious medal in ts THANKS MA NIGGUR
fucking Jerry OA'ing russian 3 rounds in a row

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn

Should've been Matt or Predurrdurr
click here to join the 84th

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Waste obviously wants this reg to die

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]