Author Topic: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012  (Read 169379 times)

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Re: 15e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne *Recruiting NA/EU* Est. 2012
« Reply #1710 on: November 15, 2018, 05:39:39 am »
Hmmmmm... I got something in mind give me a few months.

whats gonna be left of NA in a few months lmao
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

|Viper|

« Reply #1711 on: November 15, 2018, 10:25:51 am »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1712 on: November 15, 2018, 03:19:05 pm »
Spoiler
Someone bring back the NA Guard but with a actual talented lineup.
We had a talented lineup in terms of actual NA reg standards but yeah we got 8-2'd by the Spartans in our most significant 1v1 but the match was a lot closer than the score implied which leads me to believe that NA certainly has no problem shitting on mediocre EU regs and we definitely could've beaten them that day and we still have the potential to beat a lot of EU regs now.
Of course not saying we were bad but we could of back then easily brought a 10x better line up then some of the peeps who couldn't melee well in our line. I remember that Spartan 1v1 and I think almost every round was pretty close. That would be cool to do the world cup since NA can do something competitive again for once besides a dying 5v5 League.

honestly, it comes down to ping really like gfing. if u play on eu, it's obviously more hard and vice versa for eu playing on na
[close]
We made NAGuard to have fun and compete with top EU regs for experience. Also, Windflower can correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty sure a good amount of guys had 130+ ping like myself and we played top regs with decent/bad ping and did fine.
That's right and also the regiment being made up of top NA players kind of makes up for the ping disadvantage because not every EU reg is stacked with their own superstars either.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
« Reply #1713 on: November 15, 2018, 07:24:27 pm »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

Don’t call me daddy obese degenerate

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1714 on: November 15, 2018, 08:48:47 pm »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

nothing hosted by vetro

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
« Reply #1715 on: November 15, 2018, 09:02:22 pm »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

nothing hosted by vetro

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1716 on: November 15, 2018, 09:07:23 pm »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

I disagree with the notion that he is morbidly obese to the point where he is unable to perform physical activities with some form of effectiveness.  Vetro was a well disciplined defensive center/tackle during his eventful (albeit ephemeral) highschool football career. Despite his slow torque reactions and inability to work well with his teammates, the man showed an exceptional ability at targeting the quarterback, tight ends, and the running back.  In his sophomore and junior seasons, Vetro played 16 games total, and in this time he managed to rack up 65 tackles (and 12 assists, for a comb of 72), 20 sacks, and a single interception that was returned for 80 yards. His imposing physical stature (6'4, 244 pounds) and knowledge of the playing field enables Vetro to somewhat "manipulate" the events of the game. He does this simply by analyzing the situation and applying forms of psychological warfare against his opponents. Unfortunately, this leaves Vetro very lacking in the aspect of teamwork as previously mentioned. His seemingly innate focus on the ball solely for him and only him sometimes results in the forgoing of foresight to see the play beyond selfish intentions, instead ending up as a vain attempt at personal glory.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 10:17:05 pm by Sgt.Winters »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1717 on: November 15, 2018, 11:38:30 pm »
Holy shit Winters lol

|Viper|

« Reply #1718 on: November 15, 2018, 11:46:56 pm »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

I disagree with the notion that he is morbidly obese to the point where he is unable to perform physical activities with some form of effectiveness.  Vetro was a well disciplined defensive center/tackle during his eventful (albeit ephemeral) highschool football career. Despite his slow torque reactions and inability to work well with his teammates, the man showed an exceptional ability at targeting the quarterback, tight ends, and the running back.  In his sophomore and junior seasons, Vetro played 16 games total, and in this time he managed to rack up 65 tackles (and 12 assists, for a comb of 72), 20 sacks, and a single interception that was returned for 80 yards. His imposing physical stature (6'4, 244 pounds) and knowledge of the playing field enables Vetro to somewhat "manipulate" the events of the game. He does this simply by analyzing the situation and applying forms of psychological warfare against his opponents. Unfortunately, this leaves Vetro very lacking in the aspect of teamwork as previously mentioned. His seemingly innate focus on the ball solely for him and only him sometimes results in the forgoing of foresight to see the play beyond selfish intentions, instead ending up as a vain attempt at personal glory.
See this man knows. I'd rather be fat than me an emo crying about my life all day looking at anime posters though  :-[ :-[

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1719 on: November 15, 2018, 11:51:50 pm »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

See this man knows. I'd rather be fat than me an emo crying about my life all day looking at anime posters though  :-[ :-[

All hail Miku!

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1720 on: November 16, 2018, 12:16:41 am »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

All hail Miku!

|Viper|

« Reply #1721 on: November 16, 2018, 12:19:47 am »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

All hail Miku!
Same.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
« Reply #1722 on: November 16, 2018, 05:40:05 am »

Not 15e.

Roasted daddy!!

All hail Miku!

miku is bae

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1723 on: November 16, 2018, 08:55:41 am »
Spoiler
[close]

2-1ed nick on business tour
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:57:56 am by JollyCanadian »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1724 on: November 16, 2018, 08:58:17 am »
Bankrupt Jolly
[close]

15 Mil Game
[close]

Don't @me until you get a 15 Mil game & I landed on Sydney 4 times in a row last game.  :'(
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:03:26 am by WorstNANickCole »