Author Topic: Melee_Groupfighting (WIP) -Delete please  (Read 34940 times)

Offline tacticalretreat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Melee_Groupfighting (WIP)
« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2013, 01:19:40 am »
Steam Name: [63e]Tacticalretreat[T]
In-game Name:63e_Cad_Tacticalretreat
Why you should be an administrator?: I have been in this community since the beginning (Musket Madness) and have a large dedication to it and the community. I have been playing on melee groupfighting for quiet some time now and enjoy playing on it, making it my number 1 server to go on when not in a linebattle. The ability to be a responsible and mature admin dealing with the needs of the server is something I would love to do. It would help me give a tiny bit back to the people of this server in whom makes it so enjoyable. Overall it would be nice way for me to serve the community as I am extremely active and on at all times of the day right up to around 3-5am (GMT)
Previous Experience(If Any): Admined a few Linebattles, also had admin powers on the old mm Saturday linebattle servers
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:46:14 am by tacticalretreat »

Offline Leonidas

• Sergeant Major
  • Very proud Ex-Colonel of the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheDjerun
« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2013, 01:21:56 am »
Why you should be an administrator?: I have been in this community since the beginning (Musket Madness) and have a large dedication to it and the community. I have been playing on melee groupfighting for quiet some time now and enjoy playing on it, making it my number 1 server to go on when not in a linebattle. The ability to be a responsible and mature admin dealing with the needs of the server is something I would love to do. It would help me give a tiny bit back to the people of this server in whom makes it so enjoyable. Overall it would be nice way for me to server the community as I am extremely active and on at all times of the day right up to around 3-5am (GMT)
Previous Experience(If Any): Admined a few Linebattles, also had admin powers on the old mm Saturday linebattle servers
+1 Great guy and fair admin

Ex-Colonel of the 33rd Regiment of Foot
Unteroffiizier of the 9. Leib Infanterie Regiment

Offline LameHorse

• First Lieutenant
  • Steam: Lame_Horse, Nr24_Gren_LameHorse
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LameHorse
« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2013, 03:12:43 am »
Why you should be an administrator?: I have been in this community since the beginning (Musket Madness) and have a large dedication to it and the community. I have been playing on melee groupfighting for quiet some time now and enjoy playing on it, making it my number 1 server to go on when not in a linebattle. The ability to be a responsible and mature admin dealing with the needs of the server is something I would love to do. It would help me give a tiny bit back to the people of this server in whom makes it so enjoyable. Overall it would be nice way for me to serve the community as I am extremely active and on at all times of the day right up to around 3-5am (GMT)

N''awww hes well lovely<333 Give him admin! Go on! Wont let you down <3
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:15:00 am by LameHorse »

nr24 is literally the best umad

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2013, 09:56:02 am »
Your application was accepted. Add me on Steam 'Maurice [Kyrillos]' and we can discuss it further :)

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
Re: Melee_Groupfighting (WIP) -Delete please
« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2013, 06:06:45 pm »
Locked on OP's request.

Kielbasa!