Author Topic: Melee_Groupfighting (WIP) -Delete please  (Read 34941 times)

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
Re: Melee_Groupfighting_Server (W.I.P)
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2013, 06:26:07 pm »
He should really get an IP Ban for creating so many accounts, which is against forum policy.

Offline The Unnamed Spartan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Facing tempests of dust I'll fight until the end.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 66th_Pte_Unnamed_Spartan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2013, 12:09:08 am »
Steam Name: The Last Sparta, ( sparta46)
                    Name you got banned: [Spartan]Strategos_Spartan
                    When you got banned: about 0:00 22/06
                    Why you got banned: Autobanned due to teamkills lol
                    Why you should be unbanned: Because none of the teamkills were intentional, it was just a very poor performance of me
Spoiler
shame on me QQ
[close]
Now there is silence

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2013, 12:19:11 am »
I shall be joining you ladies on melee_groupfighting due to, erm, problems with the 91st

Get ready to be raped by the one and only wookiee O0

Offline Kottwitz

• Private
  • Hey there people I'm Bobby Brown.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9BoT_iB0t
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2013, 12:23:58 am »
                    Why you should be unbanned: Because none of the teamkills were intentional, it was just a very poor performance of me
Spoiler
shame on me QQ
[close]

+1
Was just on when it happened, definetely not on purpose.

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2013, 01:35:07 am »
Spoiler
shame on me QQ
[close]

1+
Indeed, I was admining when it occured. None of them were intentional.
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Takada_San

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.97thregiment.enjin.com
  • Nick: 97th_Cpl_Takada
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2013, 01:42:06 am »
Steam Name: kim2600
                    Ingame Name: Takada
                    Why you should be admin: MeleeGroupfighting_Server is the server i most play in NW.. i will do my best to protect the server from people who is against the rules.
                    Previous Experience(If Any): 97th_Commanderbattle,   Zombie_Server
Stop trying Daichi, the fact that you made another account just to apply for admin is ridiculous, and you coming on with stupid names on the group-fighting doesn't exactly impress me either.
No Excuse.. i made takada_San becourse i change my in game name Becourse people get confused if i have a other name in FSE..

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2013, 02:17:43 am »
He should really get an IP Ban for creating so many accounts, which is against forum policy.

True. I see no reason why a person would need multiple accounts as the tasks should only be handled in one- that includes making admin apps.

But as for the task in hand, Takada or Daichi and whatever name you decide to come in with in FSE or Melee Groupfighting, if you want admin so much quit with the idiotic names and quit trolling. And for another one, quit leaving and rejoining regiments! Won't get you far.

Giving you, Daichi, admin won't help at all as we have many other admins who are much more qualified and less controversial. By all means try and improve your name as being someone who is devoted and trustworthy, but there is no hope of you getting admin right now.

Offline Daichi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2013, 02:20:02 am »
its 4 accounts many? bitch please if fse ban me for that fse could be the worst game company ever..  And please stay out from my
Problem ...
"You want me to watch my mouth?.. how?, take my eyes balls out and turn them around?"

Offline Daichi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2013, 02:22:14 am »
yea neon i was a big troll.. But i Won't be like that anymore

True. I see no reason why a person would need multiple accounts as the tasks should only be handled in one- that includes making admin apps.

But as for the task in hand, Takada or Daichi and whatever name you decide to come in with in FSE or Melee Groupfighting, if you want admin so much quit with the idiotic names and quit trolling. And for another one, quit leaving and rejoining regiments! Won't get you far.

Giving you, Daichi, admin won't help at all as we have many other admins who are much more qualified and less controversial. By all means try and improve your name as being someone who is devoted and trustworthy, but there is no hope of you getting admin right now.
"You want me to watch my mouth?.. how?, take my eyes balls out and turn them around?"

Offline Daichi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2013, 02:30:00 am »
I know rival.. I was I big troll.. And I won't be that longer.. About regiment hopper.. Please.. You was a hopper too.. Don't need to tell me. You got kicked from 15th be course of less attend so.. I don't think I want a 15 ur boy learn me about that.

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2013, 02:40:13 am »
It's good that your thinking or considering stopping trolling-

Not even going to quote that.

And getting kicked from 15th because of lack of attendance? That is bullshit, I was kicked because of someone that was in my detachment who was a higher rank convinced my second in command to kick me because he thought that I was acting above my rank and joining other regiments. Come back when you have the facts.

And for your information after I was kicked I joined 84e which I'm still in today, I invite for regiments as well.

So please tell me more about how you fucked up :)

Offline Sir Hal

• Sergeant Major
  • HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hal, Fire and Brimstone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2013, 03:07:16 am »
Steam Name: 8e Sous-Colonel Sir Hal

Ingame Name: 8e_Art_SCol_Sir_Hal

Why you should be admin: I've been on the server too many times where there isnt an admin on and people shoot, team-kill etc, etc.
I think that by being an admin and the amount of time i tend to spend on the server, there would be less trolling and the overall reputaion of the server would improve.

Previous Experience(If Any): I admin the IIIe Corpes Server, i have admined the 2ndCSG server and now also waiting to hear from the 33rd as i have applied for admin on their seige server as to almost the same reasons, lack of admins and too many trolls.

Offline Daichi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2013, 03:40:16 am »

And getting kicked from 15th because of lack of attendance? That is bullshit, I was kicked because of someone that was in my detachment who was a higher rank convinced my second in command to kick me because he thought that I was acting above my rank and joining other regiments. Come back when you have the facts.

And for your information after I was kicked I joined 84e which I'm still in today, I invite for regiments as well.

I have played NW in 4 months now.. I remembered you kept changed regiments like 1 week you already find a new One regimet which you was leader.. And you keep leave.. You excuses was " This regiment is not good enough for me" bitch keep saying that.. You didn't leave 84e becus I already told all of 84e members that you was a hopper..

Offline Daichi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2013, 03:45:07 am »

BTW you still in 84e yes you are useless be course you are not so active.. I might have right? 1 month is gone and you still SoD i was SoP in 1 weekend and 3 days lol

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2013, 03:53:37 am »
Steam Name: 8e Sous-Colonel Sir Hal

Ingame Name: 8e_Art_SCol_Sir_Hal

Why you should be admin: I've been on the server too many times where there isnt an admin on and people shoot, team-kill etc, etc.
I think that by being an admin and the amount of time i tend to spend on the server, there would be less trolling and the overall reputaion of the server would improve.

Previous Experience(If Any): I admin the IIIe Corpes Server, i have admined the 2ndCSG server and now also waiting to hear from the 33rd as i have applied for admin on their seige server as to almost the same reasons, lack of admins and too many trolls.

+1 - Talked to this guy on the groupfighting, he is very mature and has more than enough capability to be an admin.