Author Topic: Melee_Groupfighting (WIP) -Delete please  (Read 34945 times)

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Melee_Groupfighting_Server (W.I.P)
« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2013, 11:27:31 am »
Steam Name: aziz216

Ingame Name: [Spartan]Hoplite_Hades

Why you should be admin: To start of with, I know my way around with administrating servers & configuring. I am very much into melee aswell, thus' makes me come on groupfighting servers with melee more then the rest of the servers out there and as your server is one of my favorite ones I quite end up choosing it and usually when I enter at that second, there is always and I mean always one rulebreaker not to mention when it's night-time and there ain't many admins around. I spend most of my day close or on the PC so I am very easy to reach incase something.

Previous Experience(If Any): Groupfighting Server, 91st events, 2ndCSG events + 2ndCSG Groupfighting,

-1 Hades was not an Olympian not a mortal. Obvious imposter.

AeroNinja

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2013, 11:37:26 am »

Why you should be admin: To start of with, I know my way around with administrating servers & configuring. I am very much into melee aswell, thus' makes me come on groupfighting servers with melee more then the rest of the servers out there and as your server is one of my favorite ones I quite end up choosing it and usually when I enter at that second, there is always and I mean always one rulebreaker not to mention when it's night-time and there ain't many admins around. I spend most of my day close or on the PC so I am very easy to reach incase something.

Previous Experience(If Any): Groupfighting Server, 91st events, 2ndCSG events + 2ndCSG Groupfighting,

-1 Hades was not an Olympian not a mortal. Obvious imposter.
Hades with admin is good ;D

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2013, 12:54:33 pm »
Logging a permaban -

Ingame name - XXXXX

Reason - They were shooting, teamkilling and generally being a troll when now admin was around. The screenshot was taken by DJ and only has one example, but you can check the logs and they will show more of what he did.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2013, 01:00:53 pm »
+1 Hopilite Hades

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2013, 01:56:35 pm »

Give this man admin or he'll kill us all D:

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2013, 05:42:39 pm »
Logban request -

92nd_Pte_Andrew_MacArthur.

He shot someone, and then left. Although this guy doesn't usually troll, it isn't acceptable, and if it was an accident, he could have apologised. Altough if you could check this isn't someone just using his name to troll.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2013, 06:37:04 pm »
Logban request -

Ingame name - 15th_Cav_Trp_Michael

He shot someone and then left. I also had to previously kick him and another for using the same name and he was delaying round, generally trolling.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline MADzen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2013, 07:07:07 pm »
another guy that starts shooting people.
we need more active admins. (or me :D)
If you cant see the name it is 4e_bat_fermier_couille

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Racoon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2013, 07:16:05 pm »
Logban request -

92nd_Pte_Andrew_MacArthur.

He shot someone, and then left. Although this guy doesn't usually troll, it isn't acceptable, and if it was an accident, he could have apologised. Altough if you could check this isn't someone just using his name to troll.

Spoiler
[close]
Cant see the picture :S, send me the link separately on TS :)

Logban request -

Ingame name - 15th_Cav_Trp_Michael

He shot someone and then left. I also had to previously kick him and another for using the same name and he was delaying round, generally trolling.

Spoiler
[close]
Yeah, i'll get round to banning him.
another guy that starts shooting people.
we need more active admins. (or me :D)
If you cant see the name it is 4e_bat_fermier_couille

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Yes, he will also be banned for a day, make sure you tell people who consistently shoot that it is not allowed, they genuinely may not know the rules. However people who shoot or leave are deliberately out to troll and will be dealt with more severely. 
Remember, an education is important but big biceps are importanter

Offline Racoon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2013, 12:53:31 pm »

You seem to have a good knowledge of rules and such, add me on steam [43rd]Lt_Racoon

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2013, 02:12:38 pm »
Logging a permaban -

Ingame name - Eskiciamanca

Reason - He was temporarily banned the previous day for shooting after a slay, and a kick. Then he arrived at the server only to do the same. After warning him that he will be permabanned he continued to shoot.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Takada_San

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.97thregiment.enjin.com
  • Nick: 97th_Cpl_Takada
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2013, 02:52:16 am »
Steam Name: kim2600
                    Ingame Name: Takada
                    Why you should be admin: MeleeGroupfighting_Server is the server i most play in NW.. i will do my best to protect the server from people who is against the rules.
                    Previous Experience(If Any): 97th_Commanderbattle,   Zombie_Server

Offline Tribal

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2013, 03:19:27 pm »
Steam Name: [43rd] Tribal

Ingame Name: 9Brg_43rd_Gren_Dejay (Requested by Racoon  :-* :'() - Real name is 9Brg_43rd_Gren_Tribal

Why you should be admin: Melee_Groupfighting is the only server that I play to be honest. If you play this server you will most likely always see me playing in it. I enjoy getting rid of the trolls because id rather play without them. Plus, i have broken my post virginity in dedication to becoming an admin on this server.

Previous Experience(If Any): I have been an admin on the Melee_Groupfighting before. This was when the server was started and there was no forum posts needed.

P.s. Racoon will never be forgiven  ;)

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2013, 03:26:46 pm »
                    Why you should be admin: MeleeGroupfighting_Server is the server i most play in NW.. i will do my best to protect the server from people who is against the rules.

Quit trying :)

Steam Name: [43rd] Tribal

Ingame Name: 9Brg_43rd_Gren_Dejay (Requested by Racoon  :-* :'() - Real name is 9Brg_43rd_Gren_Tribal

Why you should be admin: Melee_Groupfighting is the only server that I play to be honest. If you play this server you will most likely always see me playing in it. I enjoy getting rid of the trolls because id rather play without them. Plus, i have broken my post virginity in dedication to becoming an admin on this server.

Previous Experience(If Any): I have been an admin on the Melee_Groupfighting before. This was when the server was started and there was no forum posts needed.

P.s. Racoon will never be forgiven  ;)

+1

Offline Racoon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2013, 03:06:01 pm »
Stop trying Daichi, the fact that you made another account just to apply for admin is ridiculous, and you coming on with stupid names on the group-fighting doesn't exactly impress me either.