Poll

Which Date Would You Prefer This to be Hosted?

22nd of March
15th of March
Don't Care

Author Topic: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd  (Read 53816 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd
« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2020, 10:28:28 pm »
I thought that the aim of the RGT was to define which current regiment is the best in 10v10, but it appears I was wrong. There is just no point in playing a RGT in a situation where Groupfightings teams are trying to find a regiment where the half of their players have been in for at least 1 month to say that It's legitimate that they play together.
If you imply that K-KA is a gf team in a reg, let me remind you that every K-KA member who is in the roster was atleast a year in the reg before it disbanded, cut the bullshit.

yea right so to any dead regiment if you ever had any members in your regiment just apply now it doesnt matter apperantly shocking xd

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2020, 10:32:33 pm »
bro I'm reforming the 123456th regiment of foot, me and my buddies Tiberias Troister Python Golden Elsse Wolpi Gerher Marquez Shadey Fwuffy Stark Bagins Muha Extazz Domi used to play for them. Just reforming bro :)

Edit: Wait I forgot about my Sjt-Maj Ivan, how could I.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:35:08 pm by Rikkert »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2020, 10:44:25 pm »
bro I'm reforming the 123456th regiment of foot, me and my buddies Tiberias Troister Python Golden Elsse Wolpi Gerher Marquez Shadey Fwuffy Stark Bagins Muha Extazz Domi used to play for them. Just reforming bro :)

balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2020, 10:48:49 pm »

Bro u forgot faisan

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2020, 10:51:00 pm »
I thought that the aim of the RGT was to define which current regiment is the best in 10v10, but it appears I was wrong. There is just no point in playing a RGT in a situation where Groupfightings teams are trying to find a regiment where the half of their players have been in for at least 1 month to say that It's legitimate that they play together.
If you imply that K-KA is a gf team in a reg, let me remind you that every K-KA member who is in the roster was atleast a year in the reg before it disbanded, cut the bullshit.

yea right so to any dead regiment if you ever had any members in your regiment just apply now it doesnt matter apperantly shocking xd
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2020, 11:12:02 pm »
I expect to see the KKA in the thursday trench battle where all the real men fight it out.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2020, 11:12:59 pm »
I expect to see the KKA in the thursday trench battle where all the real men fight it out.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2020, 11:32:42 pm »
People crying so much wtf. Stop ruining the fun for people. its a dead game so drop it

Wursti

« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2020, 11:38:24 pm »
How can there be tournaments in a DEAD game tho

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2020, 11:53:00 pm »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #235 on: March 11, 2020, 12:39:53 am »
K-KA_CR57 reporting in king

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 11, 2020, 12:48:19 am »
Just FYI guys if 2eFusGren or KKA were to make first place for example, then stop playing and go inactive again within a set amount of time, their results will be removed and the teams before them will play for the first place.

Obviously it wouldn't be an ideal situation IF it happens but this was the only compromise I would agree to with them playing for obvious reasons.

But as Tardet said we set our expectations for regiments in writing so please don't let us down!!!!!!

(Not sure if Heri mentioned this but I didnt see it)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #237 on: March 11, 2020, 08:48:43 am »
kka 1st 15thyarouglek 2nd

END OF TOPIC

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #238 on: March 11, 2020, 11:55:10 am »
Just FYI guys if 2eFusGren or KKA were to make first place for example, then stop playing and go inactive again within a set amount of time, their results will be removed and the teams before them will play for the first place.

Obviously it wouldn't be an ideal situation IF it happens but this was the only compromise I would agree to with them playing for obvious reasons.

But as Tardet said we set our expectations for regiments in writing so please don't let us down!!!!!!

(Not sure if Heri mentioned this but I didnt see it)
I did like 3 times.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 11, 2020, 01:11:38 pm »
Wtf I'm getting blind. It's just the eyes of a 32 year old IT guy
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.