Poll

Which Date Would You Prefer This to be Hosted?

22nd of March
15th of March
Don't Care

Author Topic: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd  (Read 54268 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2020, 09:17:17 pm »
@Price let's make a regiment with Iceland Team, ez win
Easiest. Game. Of. Our. Lives.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Spoons

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_Spoons
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2020, 09:41:21 pm »
Regiment Name: 33rd Regiment of Foot
Predicted Line-up (10): TBA
Predicted Subs (5 max): TBA
Team Leader's Steam (Link): Spoons, OdaCao

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2020, 09:55:22 pm »
Regiment Name: 33rd Regiment of Foot
Predicted Line-up (10): TBA
Predicted Subs (5 max): TBA
Team Leader's Steam (Link): Spoons, OdaCao
Accepted.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2020, 10:07:59 am »
I find it interesting you are litteraly bringing up a 2015 rulling (Pontoniers') to justify potentially forbidding some of the 2eFusGre players in that tournament, while you (Heri) were ready to exceptionally accept my 75e troll application (that you initially took as serious) during one of the recent editions of the RGT.

What exactly would have applied back then for us to justify that exceptional measure, that wouldn't apply right now for the 2eFusGre?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2020, 10:17:06 am »
I honestly don't remember the 75e incident so not a clue, I just brought up the example I remember. There was also the example of 22nd when Karth hosted it further back.

I don't get why you're always so biased nowadays Tardet, you used to be very good at seeing both sides of an argument now you only ever seem to argue for one side it's rather disappointing. As I said originally I have not rejected them I am simply looking into whether it is valid or not as I always have in the past for any regiment that just forms with a bunch of 'top' players as this tournament starts.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2020, 10:26:08 am »
There was also the example of 22nd when Karth hosted it further back.
22nd got wrongfully kicked out of that tournament, we had committed players in our team, unlike that Hiddsy fella in 77y.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2020, 11:34:36 am »
22nd got wrongfully kicked out of that tournament, we had committed players in our team, unlike that Hiddsy fella in 77y.
Wasn't my decision, just bringing up another example of a regiment that was investigated in the past you melt.

Radulf

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2020, 11:36:49 am »
There is no written rule about how old regiments have to be, you just pulled it out of your magic hat aka "I fuck you at every tournament by being arbitrary", If a rule is not written, it's not written, you can't create rules like that suddenly and even if you want to add one you have to at least make an exception for us who put our sign up before the rule was added that's how it works in law.

Anyway, it doesn't change anything 2eFusGre or any other name we're gonna play together no matter what, you prefer that we all go in an EU regiment to be even more stacked or that we take our french regiment that exists for 3 years ?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 11:38:46 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2020, 11:40:14 am »
Lets make a 10v10 gf tournament with gf teams
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2020, 11:45:16 am »
There is no written rule about how old regiments have to be, you just pulled it out of your magic hat aka "I fuck you at every tournament by being arbitrary", If a rule is not written, it's not written, you can't create rules like that suddenly and even if you want to add one you have to at least make an exception for us who put our sign up before the rule was added that's how it works in law.

Anyway, it doesn't change anything 2eFusGre or any other name we're gonna play together no matter what, you prefer that we all go in an EU regiment to be even more stacked or that we take our french regiment that exists for 3 years ?
As I have told Obelix countless times the rule has always been there it was just known and never written. My host of the last 6 editions with me Chriseh can confirm this was always the case and I'm sure several players will also be aware of this from incidents in the past. Including half of your roster who it has affected before.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2020, 11:47:18 am »
Wasn't my decision, just bringing up another example of a regiment that was investigated in the past you melt.
sarcasm
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Radulf

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2020, 11:48:58 am »

As I have told Obelix countless times the rule has always been there it was just known and never written. My host of the last 6 editions with me Chriseh can confirm this was always the case and I'm sure several players will also be aware of this from incidents in the past. Including half of your roster who it has affected before.
If a rule isn't written, it isn't present. That's how it works Herishey

So you don't accept the idea that we add only one player in our roster who wasn't present at the EIC, but if we all go to an EU regiment it's all right ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2020, 11:54:34 am »

So you don't accept the idea that we add only one player in our roster who wasn't present at the EIC, but if we all go to an EU regiment it's all right ?
As long as you all join that regiment at least a week before the event date, are active/dedicated and won't leave directly after as the rule states then yes in theory. Let's say you all did that then went inactive/left a few weeks after the tournament and you had taken a top 3 spot you'd be stripped of this.

But as I have already said several times, though you appear to be unable to read. The decision on 2e is not yet made. Have some patience and stop repeating the same points I have already addressed several times.

Radulf

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2020, 12:28:15 pm »

As long as you all join that regiment at least a week before the event date, are active/dedicated and won't leave directly after as the rule states then yes in theory. Let's say you all did that then went inactive/left a few weeks after the tournament and you had taken a top 3 spot you'd be stripped of this.

But as I have already said several times, though you appear to be unable to read. The decision on 2e is not yet made. Have some patience and stop repeating the same points I have already addressed several times.
We both know your decision won't be in our favor, dont take me for a idiot

Dont worry, we're starting to get used to doing tournaments with some disadvantages for us French

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2020, 12:32:18 pm »
Spoiler

We both know your decision won't be in our favor, dont take me for a idiot

Dont worry, we're starting to get used to doing tournaments with some disadvantages for us French
[close]
Well considering 90% of people that have reached out to me want me to disallow 2e any solution where 2e are allowed to play is in your favor. Which I see no real reason why I shouldn't let 2e play entirely.