Poll

Which Date Would You Prefer This to be Hosted?

22nd of March
15th of March
Don't Care

Author Topic: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd  (Read 53339 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd
« Reply #810 on: April 08, 2020, 01:46:24 pm »
Spoiler
Hello, this was a horrible tournament and we won't be coming on sunday. Our reasons

- "Reforming" the kka and doing a grand total of 0 events in the 3 or so weeks you've been back just to try and make a stacked gf team to win (which I don't think you would have anyway) and only getting away with it due to Herishey trying to solo host this shit. not cool!!
- Biased Hosting - See above
- Allowing two GF teams to take part (one of which managed to get banned and the other only even allowed due to the biased hosting)
- Forcing 92nd to play a 10v10 tournament with 5 people, yet allowing the 96y play all their matches in the week when their members couldn't get on the server (don't even like the 92nd but this made me a little confused)
- Casually putting the thing on hold for like 3 weeks without saying a word

Enjoy your tournament

Spoiler
Hello, this was a horrible tournament and we won't be coming on sunday. Our reasons

- "Reforming" the kka and doing a grand total of 0 events in the 3 or so weeks you've been back just to try and make a stacked gf team to win (which I don't think you would have anyway) and only getting away with it due to Herishey trying to solo host this shit. not cool!!
- Biased Hosting - See above
- Allowing two GF teams to take part (one of which managed to get banned and the other only even allowed due to the biased hosting)
- Forcing 92nd to play a 10v10 tournament with 5 people, yet allowing the 96y play all their matches in the week when their members couldn't get on the server (don't even like the 92nd but this made me a little confused)
- Casually putting the thing on hold for like 3 weeks without saying a word

Enjoy your tournament
[close]
i agree with all these reason and 18th will not attend too. gl to the reamaining groupfghting teams

+1

I actually find it very strange that it took so many weeks just to say we continue as said on the day the tournament started specially when you take into consideration that the servers are running smooth again + the KKA and 2eFusGre discussion didnt find a end yet
I'm really sorry that some of us have other things going on in our lives or other priorities before NW.

I am happy enough to call the event off as I said I have had other things on my mind so this is the last of my concerns nor are any of your baby-like complaints.
I don't think the "I have other things going on" excuse covers the gross incompetance and bias that you've shown this tournament, do what you like.
[close]
No, what it shows is I simply don't care. I haven't cared about NW for months I did this as it was requested by quite a few people hence why I wanted to host the final RGT and Chriseh also mentioned it. I don't give a shit about it and I haven't for quite some time hence why I haven't looked into the decisions as much or discussed them as much as I normally would.

I mean you'd never get the chance to use that excuse since NW still appears to be your life.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have an FSE moderator, tournament host and someone who recently cheated his own tournament via entering a gf team under the guise of reforming a regiment saying he doesn't actually care about nw after all

Time to take some self reflection I think Prophet

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #811 on: April 08, 2020, 01:48:18 pm »
Of course I have had times I cared about NW, that's not what I'm saying at all? I'm saying I simply don't care anymore, and haven't for some time now. I even said in the last post exactly 'Haven't for quite some time'. Seems you cannot read, surprising for someone who spends so much time on the forums.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #812 on: April 08, 2020, 01:53:52 pm »
Being a mod =/= caring about NW, I mean look at the devs.  :-X
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #813 on: April 08, 2020, 01:56:49 pm »
Of course I have had times I cared about NW, that's not what I'm saying at all? I'm saying I simply don't care anymore, and haven't for some time now. I even said in the last post exactly 'Haven't for quite some time'. Seems you cannot read, surprising for someone who spends so much time on the forums.  ::)
blah blah dont care blah blah insult blah blah
As always your words say one thing, and your actions another, doing cringe nw history podcasts, "reforming regiments", hosting tournaments and actively moderating NWs main forum don't seem like hallmarks of a disinterested individual. But I'm sure you'll repeat again how "lol I don't actually care btw hehe".

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 08, 2020, 01:59:48 pm »
Friendly people on this friendly thread lets have some friendly posts with friendly thoughts :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #815 on: April 08, 2020, 02:02:21 pm »
I don't see what relevance my FSE moderator status has to me caring about NW? I enjoy my time on the forums as I'm still actively talking to many community members. It's been clear I haven't been as involved in the hosting scene for months (NWWC, I have taken a back seat for example) and pretty much any other tournament I have been a part of has been as an adviser or a co-host not the main host (when I have been asked by again members of the community I am friendly with, I'm not going to tell them to fuck off am I).

I reformed the regiment before things blew up with the virus which has had quite the effect on my life so I haven't had much time which I did inform the KKA members of hence why we haven't had an event for 2 weeks (I did advise I'm happy for them to go on without me but I doubted any of those nubs would do so).

I mean in relation to the podcast again I was asked to do so and I'd never done one before as I put off Smylies one before so I thought I'd see what it was like especially when Python (again someone I am friends with) actually wanted to do it with me I thought it might be a laugh which it was at times. Hence why I tried to bring up some more controversial topics such as JackieChan or NA vs EU.

So realistically I don't think any of the points you made in your last post are relevant what-so-ever. But if you care about my NW life so much then feel free to talk to me about it on Steam or PM's. This isn't the place and I'll lock the thread for now as I assume Chriseh has no issue not hosting it either as we both sorta lost interest after the issues on the first attempt.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.