Poll

Which Date Would You Prefer This to be Hosted?

22nd of March
15th of March
Don't Care

Author Topic: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd  (Read 54120 times)

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd
« Reply #795 on: April 08, 2020, 01:48:02 am »
rip, can the brackets pls now change back so we have to face Nr13 and not the 2ndstress?
2ndHess you mean ?

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #796 on: April 08, 2020, 06:07:46 am »
k-ka won't be there

Enjoy your tournament
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #797 on: April 08, 2020, 09:45:43 am »
Turning out to be a big tournament after all!!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #798 on: April 08, 2020, 10:09:21 am »
turning out to be a waste of time for everyone xd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 08, 2020, 11:49:34 am »
turning out to be a waste of time for everyone xd
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #800 on: April 08, 2020, 12:12:33 pm »
Hello, this was a horrible tournament and we won't be coming on sunday. Our reasons

- "Reforming" the kka and doing a grand total of 0 events in the 3 or so weeks you've been back just to try and make a stacked gf team to win (which I don't think you would have anyway) and only getting away with it due to Herishey trying to solo host this shit. not cool!!
- Biased Hosting - See above
- Allowing two GF teams to take part (one of which managed to get banned and the other only even allowed due to the biased hosting)
- Forcing 92nd to play a 10v10 tournament with 5 people, yet allowing the 96y play all their matches in the week when their members couldn't get on the server (don't even like the 92nd but this made me a little confused)
- Casually putting the thing on hold for like 3 weeks without saying a word

Enjoy your tournament

Spoiler
Hello, this was a horrible tournament and we won't be coming on sunday. Our reasons

- "Reforming" the kka and doing a grand total of 0 events in the 3 or so weeks you've been back just to try and make a stacked gf team to win (which I don't think you would have anyway) and only getting away with it due to Herishey trying to solo host this shit. not cool!!
- Allowing two GF teams to take part (one of which managed to get banned and the other only even allowed due to the biased hosting)
- Forcing 92nd to play a 10v10 tournament with 5 people, yet allowing the 96y play all their matches in the week when their members couldn't get on the server (don't even like the 92nd but this made me a little confused)

Enjoy your tournament
[close]
i agree with all these reason and 18th will not attend too. gl to the reamaining groupfghting teams

+1

I actually find it very strange that it took so many weeks just to say we continue as said on the day the tournament started specially when you take into consideration that the servers are running smooth again + the KKA and 2eFusGre discussion didnt find a end yet

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #801 on: April 08, 2020, 12:55:50 pm »
Those are some awesome alpha male words Gi ''Not cool!!!''

the true hero of NW

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #802 on: April 08, 2020, 12:57:34 pm »
 ;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #803 on: April 08, 2020, 01:06:27 pm »
All the tosic kids ty 4 free palmares hhhhh

Elsse

« Reply #804 on: April 08, 2020, 01:10:28 pm »
thx for fr33 palmaré

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #805 on: April 08, 2020, 01:21:37 pm »
All the tosic kids ty 4 free palmares hhhhh
kka are welcome to their free 5 reg scuffed tourney win
I think I'd be embarrassed to have even won this heap of shit, mightypain tournament level

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #806 on: April 08, 2020, 01:32:40 pm »

Enjoy your tournament

Spoiler

Enjoy your tournament
[close]
i agree with all these reason and 18th will not attend too. gl to the reamaining groupfghting teams

+1

I actually find it very strange that it took so many weeks just to say we continue as said on the day the tournament started specially when you take into consideration that the servers are running smooth again + the KKA and 2eFusGre discussion didnt find a end yet
I'm really sorry that some of us have other things going on in our lives or other priorities before NW.

I am happy enough to call the event off as I said I have had other things on my mind so this is the last of my concerns nor are any of your baby-like complaints.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #807 on: April 08, 2020, 01:34:21 pm »

Enjoy your tournament

Spoiler

Enjoy your tournament
[close]

+1

I'm really sorry that some of us have other things going on in our lives or other priorities before NW.

I am happy enough to call the event off as I said I have had other things on my mind so this is the last of my concerns nor are any of your baby-like complaints.
I don't think the "I have other things going on" excuse covers the gross incompetance and bias that you've shown this tournament, do what you like.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #808 on: April 08, 2020, 01:37:14 pm »
Lockdown tournament
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #809 on: April 08, 2020, 01:38:37 pm »
Spoiler

Enjoy your tournament

Spoiler

Enjoy your tournament
[close]

+1

I don't think the "I have other things going on" excuse covers the gross incompetance and bias that you've shown this tournament, do what you like.
[close]
No, what it shows is I simply don't care. I haven't cared about NW for months I did this as it was requested by quite a few people hence why I wanted to host the final RGT and Chriseh also mentioned it. I don't give a shit about it and I haven't for quite some time hence why I haven't looked into the decisions as much or discussed them as much as I normally would.

I mean you'd never get the chance to use that excuse since NW still appears to be your life.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.