Poll

Which Date Would You Prefer This to be Hosted?

22nd of March
15th of March
Don't Care

Author Topic: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd  (Read 53944 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2020, 01:33:29 pm »
You are an old man now tbf bud.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2020, 02:28:15 pm »
Old

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2020, 02:46:39 pm »
Can't stop people forming these teams because they're basically free loop holes. I vote for making it a 10v10 tournament, not really sure this honours the RGT name either way it will be fun  :D.

^^^
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2020, 03:01:34 pm »
People crying so much wtf. Stop ruining the fun for people. its a dead game so drop it
It goes both ways. Imagine being an underdog regiment and suddenly two regiments with top players show up that rules have bended to.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2020, 03:06:21 pm »
The rules haven't changed, simply the amount of regiments willing/able to play have. In the old days why this was less of a problem was if there was say 20 sign ups the 4 regiments that looked 'dodgy' or were 'less old/reliable' would not be accepted and the other 16 would. In this case it doesn't even look like we are going to reach the 16 sign ups that we have in every other addition so there are less choice. The rules are the same it's just the amount of regiments to choose from that has caused this 'flaw' within the rules meaning that it is what it is essentially.

If there was a sudden influx in regiments that were long standing/active regiments then sure I'd be happy to accept them over both K-KA and 2eFus as they would be the 'pedigree' as such for this tournament.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2020, 03:26:17 pm »
People crying so much wtf. Stop ruining the fun for people. its a dead game so drop it
It goes both ways. Imagine being an underdog regiment and suddenly two regiments with top players show up that rules have bended to.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2020, 03:27:47 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #247 on: March 11, 2020, 06:07:08 pm »
Wtf I'm getting blind. It's just the eyes of a 32 year old IT guy
Someone come give this Old man some glasses.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #248 on: March 11, 2020, 11:07:13 pm »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2020, 05:22:16 pm »
Due to the Corona virus outbreak this tournament is cancelled cant have to many people connected to one server

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2020, 05:38:10 pm »
Due to the Corona virus outbreak this tournament is cancelled cant have to many people connected to one server
pls no I already had one thing cancelled because of this aids :(

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2020, 05:54:09 pm »
Universities closing for the year in certain places.... mid day tournaments incoming

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2020, 06:49:20 pm »
Universities closing for the year in certain places.... mid day tournaments incoming
All universities expect mine...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2020, 07:09:35 pm »

I share your pain budda

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2020, 07:11:49 pm »

I share your pain budda
nevermind big boris reckons we'll be rate for now in UK