Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 44741 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2018, 04:21:42 am »
Gi cant play on fastest. He lost me a 2v2 tournament
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2018, 10:01:52 am »
I like fastest  :)

nwwc is a garbo tourney why do you losers care about it so much

and ye NWWC sucks, simply because nation limiting is biased and tournament is just boring since its obvious from beginning which teams are going to win and which teams are gonna be shit
I don't think you understand the word 'biased'. Limiting players to their nation is hardly 'biased'.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2018, 12:23:36 pm »
back to medium, fastest is pure spamming more shitty pokes and luck.

AeroNinja

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2018, 12:23:58 pm »
back to medium, fastest is pure spamming more shitty pokes and luck.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2018, 12:47:25 pm »
I poke and die off everything now

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2018, 12:48:33 pm »
Same old Irish.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2018, 12:54:16 pm »
Ahh the notorious duel vs Rivers 2 years ago on 47th_lolpokablefloors_duel

Every now and then I wake up and just hear Irish's voice in my head "fucken pohkes!!!"

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2018, 01:07:29 pm »
Ah the classic Gi. The guy just looses interest after exchanging more then 2 Arguments
You made 0 points outside of your anecdotal evidence, which by the way doesn't mean shit.

"Its not like the Game turns unplayable due to the new Speed. It doesnt take long to adapt lol."

Obviously it's not unplayable due to the new speed, which wasn't what I was suggesting. In regards to it doesn't take long to adapt, not all of us are highly successful legendary German melee carries such as yourself Cazasar, with a play-style and an adaption time like yours I'm surprised you haven't hit the big leagues yet. Although when our community goes the same way as NA I'm sure you'll get your shot.

Argue with me properly, make valid points or gtfo.
Woah someones passive aggressive.

I consider myself to be average at best, but thanks for the compliment  :-*

Your entire argument is "People who barely play the game wont adapt and instead quit the game", and thats just bullshit. You just stated that with no evidence and now want me to proof you wrong. Thats not how Arguments work GI.

It took me, an average NW player, around 3-4 Days playing around an hour on GF to adapt to fastest. Im sure it wont take anyone longer or shorter. I can ask the other people how long it took them if you really want me :)

And for you folk who complain about pokes on fastest: Fastest actually reduces the poke stun therefore making Pokes less significant. Sry for bad england
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:09:51 pm by Cazasar »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2018, 01:10:00 pm »
Fastest = dumb spamming, makes it more harder in 1v2 etc etc
in my opinion
Spoiler
i'm not that good in melee, but saying what i think about it 
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2018, 01:15:58 pm »
I actually find it easier in 1v2's as stun duration is less.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2018, 01:18:46 pm »
But permstunning is easier

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2018, 01:30:37 pm »
I actually find it easier in 1v2's as stun duration is less.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2018, 01:41:33 pm »
Ah the classic Gi. The guy just looses interest after exchanging more then 2 Arguments
You made 0 points outside of your anecdotal evidence, which by the way doesn't mean shit.

"Its not like the Game turns unplayable due to the new Speed. It doesnt take long to adapt lol."

Obviously it's not unplayable due to the new speed, which wasn't what I was suggesting. In regards to it doesn't take long to adapt, not all of us are highly successful legendary German melee carries such as yourself Cazasar, with a play-style and an adaption time like yours I'm surprised you haven't hit the big leagues yet. Although when our community goes the same way as NA I'm sure you'll get your shot.

Argue with me properly, make valid points or gtfo.
Woah someones passive aggressive.

I consider myself to be average at best, but thanks for the compliment  :-*

Your entire argument is "People who barely play the game wont adapt and instead quit the game", and thats just bullshit. You just stated that with no evidence and now want me to proof you wrong. Thats not how Arguments work GI.

It took me, an average NW player, around 3-4 Days playing around an hour on GF to adapt to fastest. Im sure it wont take anyone longer or shorter. I can ask the other people how long it took them if you really want me :)

And for you folk who complain about pokes on fastest: Fastest actually reduces the poke stun therefore making Pokes less significant. Sry for bad england
My whole argument as I discussed with Tiberias last night is that the change is completely pointless, requires unnecessary practice from people who's time may be limited and to me appears to be some desperate attempt to make passive players (whom I'm sure you can guess) change their play-styles. The reality is all EU servers are hosted on medium (aside from GF now), all EU players are playing on medium in their regimental events, NWWC and half of the current tournaments. This will not change because the GF server has gone to fastest.

*Also if I see another person using the argument, "I can't tell the difference!" I'm going to start losing brain cells, If you can't tell the difference then what is the point in changing in the first place?

Secondly your argument is, "I like fastest, doesn't take long to adapt lol." Which is great for you, but the community doesn't revolve around you, If you attempt to make an argument as to why we should switch to fastest and the benefit it will bring then we can talk, but all you've done thus far is show how impressively self absorbed you are.

Thirdly in regards to the poke bit, not an expert but wouldn't the fact that stabs are faster make the fact that stuns are reduced redundant?

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2018, 02:44:07 pm »
lol you all medium brain fuckers are just proving na's to be right. how hard is it to just drag your mouse down and block some retards spam?