Author Topic: M. League | Season 2 | 200$ | [Grand-Final | ~ - ~ of November]  (Read 72786 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. League | 5v5 | 200$ | Work In Progress
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 02:27:33 am »
Drake, Marhabaal and Foxtrot removed, basically the carries.

David_Schrein

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 03:51:59 am »
gl

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 09:11:49 am »
Drake, Marhabaal and Foxtrot removed, basically the carries.
''Foxtrot''

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 11:25:48 am »
You didn't rename. You disbanded. And Poosy would have beaten The Oven anyway. 2/5 people who played in the FT team were not in The Oven. 2 of the best. The Oven was a weaker FrenchTouch. And if you exclude the FT / Oven match like you're meant to. Poosy won all of there matches. And ChimpZ lost to Poosy.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:43 pm »
P.S in the other M.League. Poosy never Lost to Oven. Which ChimpZ beat. Poosy lost to FT. A fairly big difference. With FT excluded. Technically Poosy won all its matches. And in the end had more points that ChimpZ. Poosy won M.League (Mk1)
No. We are yet to play the final but thanks for reminding me as i forgot.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2018, 02:44:13 pm »
Little message for melsyo since the other thread is locked : nice bait, all of this bullshit cuz i didn't play for your little jedis  :-*, i'll go clean my ass with this :

Spoiler
[close]
WTF

vieze infantiele aap zuig mijn dikke slurf

ez nem - o

:OO
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 05:53:21 pm by Melsyo »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 04:54:57 pm »
You didn't rename. You disbanded. And Poosy would have beaten The Oven anyway. 2/5 people who played in the FT team were not in The Oven. 2 of the best. The Oven was a weaker FrenchTouch. And if you exclude the FT / Oven match like you're meant to. Poosy won all of there matches. And ChimpZ lost to Poosy.
There's no point arguing with you since you're just creating your own narrative and facts on the fly. As per league rules MarxeiL acknowledged us as renaming, since the majority of our players remained and we continued playing - the score remains.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2018, 05:52:44 pm »
There's no point arguing with you since you're just creating your own narrative and facts on the fly. As per league rules MarxeiL acknowledged us as renaming, since the majority of our players remained and we continued playing - the score remains.
really make u think
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2018, 05:53:34 pm »
Little message for melsyo since the other thread is locked : nice bait, all of this bullshit cuz i didn't play for your little jedis  :-*, i'll go clean my ass with this :

Spoiler
[close]
WTF

vieze infantiele aap zuig mijn dikke slurf

ez nem - o

Hahaha but you're a loser cr3a, you can't even make it to the finals, and that's your flag too

dw i'm back for christmas party

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2018, 06:06:39 pm »
P.S in the other M.League. Poosy never Lost to Oven. Which ChimpZ beat. Poosy lost to FT. A fairly big difference. With FT excluded. Technically Poosy won all its matches. And in the end had more points that ChimpZ. Poosy won M.League (Mk1)

lol more like marxeil decided to make up this final stage when poosy had already won what's the point of beating chimpz twice  ;D

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 06:47:59 pm »

lol more like marxeil decided to make up this final stage when poosy had already won what's the point of beating chimpz twice  ;D
golden plz pick a side; either poosy or tbe

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 06:52:20 pm »

how bout, The Best Poosy
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 07:01:24 pm »
The Best Poosy Ever

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 08:07:34 pm »

It's not about sides, I just played for poosy last 5v5 league! Stop being a child we are not in a playground  :P  :-* :-*  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 08:21:05 pm »

It's not about sides, I just played for poosy last 5v5 league! Stop being a child we are not in a playground  :P  :-* :-*  ;D ;D ;D
it was a joke :(