Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915757 times)

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | Winter Update / NA lists added
« Reply #1125 on: February 28, 2018, 03:18:35 am »
btw does anyone wanna join me on Roblox ?

If you play ooga booga or roblox football yes

fireboy you're ass at roblox football don't even talk to me idiot
me and fireboy is the sickest combo on roblox football

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: February 28, 2018, 04:05:43 am »
Well Hokej did not show thats a 7-0 due to dq...
Don't challenge me if youre too scared to showup

GG again EU the King strikes again

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1127 on: February 28, 2018, 04:10:16 am »
Well Hokej did not show thats a 7-0 due to dq...
Don't challenge me if youre too scared to showup

GG again EU the King strikes again
!!! BEST NW?

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #1128 on: February 28, 2018, 04:16:59 am »
As much as I have my differences with Bill, I'd still back him in any ft7 vs EU shitters any day. All you eurotrash do is talk shit and then don't provide any screenshots or ft7s to back up your claim. Bill is flat out better than all of EU and probably all of NA too at this point. Just acknowledge it and move on. Even if you don't like him because of his ego or his job at Walmart you can't ignore his skill.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: February 28, 2018, 04:19:22 am »
As much as I have my differences with Bill, I'd still back him in any ft7 vs EU shitters any day. All you eurotrash do is talk shit and then don't provide any screenshots or ft7s to back up your claim. Bill is flat out better than all of EU and probably all of NA too at this point. Just acknowledge it and move on. Even if you don't like him because of his ego or his job at Walmart you can't ignore his skill.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1130 on: February 28, 2018, 04:33:59 am »

ooga boogas a lit game, have you made it up to the floating island yet ?

Nope, :( one day I will

fireboy you're ass at roblox football don't even talk to me idiot
me and fireboy is the sickest combo on roblox football

Zappy is a football legend
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1131 on: February 28, 2018, 05:06:49 am »

another blatant lie, L M A O

sure, Bill is king of NA, but far from being king of EU  ::)  ;) ;) ;)

I mean.. losing to bagins who is rather an excelent groupfighter than a dueler  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline The Marksman

• Sergeant
  • Oh look, a blue moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Osama Bin Ballin
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1132 on: February 28, 2018, 05:16:47 am »
Ah so this is what this whole hullabaloo is about. You'll have to excuse us NA's, we haven't had a melee list thread in quite a while so I think we're all just getting out a little bit of long pent-up angst. However, I must agree with DJ on the bit about Bill and the overall lackluster quality of EU melee. However, I suspect these feelings are partially derived from my outspoken hatred of plain sparkling water, the creation of which I credit your entire continent solely responsible, as it is without a doubt the single most putrid and detestable substance on the face of the planet. I hope in the future that you, as a people, can find it in yourselves to make better choices. Thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Also I can't help but notice my absence from the American list. Obviously this is an oversight which I would expect to be remedied in the coming days.   

Oatmeal

« Reply #1133 on: February 28, 2018, 05:22:05 am »
eu’s act like they ft7 lol, they just sit around and succ each other on groupfighting. Especially that “kore” guy, wouldn’t even ft7 me but is on here talking shit! I do respect the one eu that agreed to a ft7 me, brave guy that (85 rated) foxtrot but he stood no chance against the hour for hour GOAT (7-2d!)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1134 on: February 28, 2018, 05:24:36 am »
Fuck it, from now on I will only shop at Walmart if Bill is there to check my receipt.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: February 28, 2018, 05:25:30 am »
eu’s act like they ft7 lol, they just sit around and succ each other on groupfighting. Especially that “kore” guy, wouldn’t even ft7 me but is on here talking shit! I do respect the one eu that agreed to a ft7 me, brave guy that (85 rated) foxtrot but he stood no chance against the hour for hour GOAT (7-2d!)

Because duels and ft7's are irrelevant (especially in NW lool), like the whole NA community nowadays.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #1136 on: February 28, 2018, 05:37:01 am »

Because duels and ft7's are irrelevant (especially in NW lool), like the whole NA community nowadays.

Ah yes, because an individual measure of skill is so irrelevant.... Just because you are shit at duels does not mean it is a bad indicator (or irrelevant) for one's skills. It shows that all these eurotrash are just one-trick wonders and can only groupfight. The second they lose their team is the second they become trash.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 28, 2018, 05:41:53 am »

Ah yes, because an individual measure of skill is so irrelevant.... Just because you are shit at duels does not mean it is a bad indicator (or irrelevant) for one's skills. It shows that all these eurotrash are just one-trick wonders and can only groupfight. The second they lose their team is the second they become trash.

Duels are irrelevant and have little to no weight in ones skill due to the simplistic 2-attack NW melee system, it's a fact.  ;)

Duels are nothing more than a contest of patience. Hell, I could just sit there only blocking for a straight hour and you wouldn't be able to do shit.

gtfo americunt

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: February 28, 2018, 05:54:02 am »
Well said. People say dueling is an irrelevant measure of skill because they aren't good at it. It's a Fact  ;)
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 28, 2018, 06:05:13 am »
Your stupidity is indeed alarming.

:-X