Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920217 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: M. Points | Spanish list updated
« Reply #315 on: September 05, 2017, 12:37:56 pm »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #318 on: September 05, 2017, 01:08:12 pm »

I love Tardet

Enjoyed your essay on the EIC thread, the level of salt is under control as it suits to a person of your stature but that was a quality novel approved by the Tardet's moderation.

The verbal machine gun salutes you, fine sir.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #319 on: September 05, 2017, 01:39:55 pm »

I love Tardet

Enjoyed your essay on the EIC thread, the level of salt is under control as it suits to a person of your stature but that was a quality novel approved by the Tardet's moderation.

The verbal machine gun salutes you, fine sir.
Sir, I would love to be your acolyte in this matter and all things related.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 05, 2017, 03:57:29 pm »

- The fact Methiue, Audric, Thorvic, Blitz, Saphir, Loufoks, Teddy, Dayboul, Gandalf and Foxtrot are above me.

There are obviously a dozen of other things wrong in the french ranking only but you're already going to have a hard time explaining me the points above so I don't want to expose your complete inaptitude regarding competitive community knowledges just yet.
Teddy, Dayboul should imo be above you.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2017, 04:28:43 pm »

- The fact Methiue, Audric, Thorvic, Blitz, Saphir, Loufoks, Teddy, Dayboul, Gandalf and Foxtrot are above me.

There are obviously a dozen of other things wrong in the french ranking only but you're already going to have a hard time explaining me the points above so I don't want to expose your complete inaptitude regarding competitive community knowledges just yet.
Was gonna say the same thing tbf.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #322 on: September 05, 2017, 04:43:26 pm »
yummy

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2017, 05:48:33 pm »

Teddy is competitive? I think this list went off the rails hardcore. I see so many people on these lists who have been put there because they are half decent but have never been interested in the competitive side of this game. I will have to agree with Tardet. This list is probably one of the weirdest I've seen, by both the people choosing others ratings and the players on the lists themselves.

Haze

« Reply #324 on: September 05, 2017, 06:03:35 pm »

[Spoiler = France (by Planta, Extaz94 and Dren)]

78pts:
- Audric   

77pts: 
- Maximou       

73pts:
- Verox             

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 05, 2017, 06:58:55 pm »
@Herishey & Stark

I mean, that's fair enough, everyone is entitled to an opinion and Dayboul and Teddy are two players I respect so it doesn't bother me too much to see them above me. However, in a ranking from 73 to 95, they're certainly not 7 points ahead of me.

I still would be interested to see what sort of arguments can lead you to such statement because my problem with people ranking others is that in every lists/rankings which have ever be done, there is often very little work of research made behind them and this one among many others is the perfect exemple. They're better and more consistent in duels, certainly not in groupfighting.

As Jammo pointed it out, Teddy could be considered as a competitive player but he certainly wasn't the last few months he played the game with the 85e. He played 2 RGL matches and I had way better stats overall in term of ratio and efficiency since kills don't matter much as I played more matches than he did. That's the only competitive he played recently if I recall with maybe the RGT (Where neither him or I had a good performances in that case as the whole 85e squad was off this event).

As for Dayboul, I think he actually had a really good impact in the 15thYR when they played the RGL but I only saw him performing good against us, not sure what he did overall. What I can only judge of is that my regiment won the tournament and that Tiberias stats proved I was one of the players having the most impact in that victory with consistency throughout each matches.

There are actually players like Dren, Centurion, Planta which I also both out-performed in the RGL but who are still ahead of me, way ahead in case of Dren. So I know how to make the difference, no point trying that argument on me.

I'm sorry if this look as someone trying to prove he got a bigger e-peen than someone else but that's the point of the thread anyways. I usually don't act that way, I'm used to being underrated a lot and I guess I will always be to an extend but all I'm pointing out are facts based on solid proofs against opinions of solid and experienced players, but opinions nontheless and I personally always placed facts above in every situations, so ain't changing now ;)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:00:51 pm by Tardet »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 05, 2017, 07:47:56 pm »
if ur tryna tell me every list is shit, i agree.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 05, 2017, 07:52:29 pm »
if ur tryna tell me every list is shit, i agree.

I was just trying to explain what lead me to ask Marxeil why he put Dayboul and Teddy above me, following your comment where you said both were ahead of me.

But yeah, I guess we just agree on that so that's fair enough. And I wouldn't say all list are shit, Herishey and Ledger lists had many flaws however they were still way above any other attempts made at ranking melee players so far.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #328 on: September 06, 2017, 10:21:54 am »

Teddy is competitive? I think this list went off the rails hardcore. I see so many people on these lists who have been put there because they are half decent but have never been interested in the competitive side of this game. I will have to agree with Tardet. This list is probably one of the weirdest I've seen, by both the people choosing others ratings and the players on the lists themselves.
Teddy has been in the past tbf, but if you look at a lot of the players on that list half of them aren't competitive now.

@Tardet yeah he's not been active in the past few months but looking at the lists half of the players aren't lol, if people want a 'current' list then a clear criteria needs to be set for the people who are rating the players so that they know what exactly they are rating players on, simple.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 06, 2017, 01:55:15 pm »
I think we can agree on that point, Marxeil has to find clear criterias for his list before anything else because considering what Dren told me, they didn't even know on what they were supposed to rate players, which makes those current rankings out of any proper context.