Author Topic: Hussars Cup EU (Started)  (Read 16320 times)

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hussars Cup (EU)
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2018, 09:21:40 pm »
Update: Since we now have 8 regiments we will change the number of participants to 12. We have four slots left available. This means that we will have to do two groups with 6 participants in each. Six teams will be seeded as tier 1 and the other six as tier 2. We will then divide the participants so that there is three of each. The teams in the group will have to go head to head against each other. You're guaranteed at least 5 games, after that the best two teams in the group will go through to the semi-finals. This will, however, take a couple of weeks as most regiments would be unwilling to do more than one 1vs1 per week. We might have to include one week's break as well. I hope that everyone is willing to agree to this. My plan at first was to make a swift tournament but having gauged the comments in here it looks like most of you would have as many teams participating as possible. If you do not agree with this then let me know!

So you put three good regs and three medium regs in one group?

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2018, 09:28:51 pm »
Update: Since we now have 8 regiments we will change the number of participants to 12. We have four slots left available. This means that we will have to do two groups with 6 participants in each. Six teams will be seeded as tier 1 and the other six as tier 2. We will then divide the participants so that there is three of each. The teams in the group will have to go head to head against each other. You're guaranteed at least 5 games, after that the best two teams in the group will go through to the semi-finals. This will, however, take a couple of weeks as most regiments would be unwilling to do more than one 1vs1 per week. We might have to include one week's break as well. I hope that everyone is willing to agree to this. My plan at first was to make a swift tournament but having gauged the comments in here it looks like most of you would have as many teams participating as possible. If you do not agree with this then let me know!

Yes. I know that this might not be what everyone wants but I think it will lead to the best competition. If a medium regiment is to win the thing then they need to beat the best anyway. That is my thinking behind it.
Proud member of the 8th Hussars. UI/UX design freelancer. I love gaming and coding.

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2018, 09:35:17 pm »

Yes. I know that this might not be what everyone wants but I think it will lead to the best competition. If a medium regiment is to win the thing then they need to beat the best anyway. That is my thinking behind it.

Idm cuz if you put all medium reg into one group and alle good ones into a group then the final will be not that exciting

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
Re: Hussars Cup (EU) [8/12]
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2018, 03:56:28 pm »
- Name of regiment: 2. Leib-Regiment
- Estimate your numbers: 12
- Contact person steamprofile: Goodest

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Hussars Cup (EU) [8/12]
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2018, 04:04:58 pm »
- Name of regiment: 2. Leib-Regiment
- Contact person steamprofile: Goodest

Gladly accepted! :)
Proud member of the 8th Hussars. UI/UX design freelancer. I love gaming and coding.

Offline Tulkas

• First Sergeant
  • Admin on Cavalry Groupfighting & EU [KGL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_Cpl_Tulkas
Re: Hussars Cup (EU) [9/12]
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2018, 06:37:30 pm »
- Nickname : Tulkas

- Why you want to become an admin : To this tournament to happen in the best possible conditions and to help u ;)

- Previous experience : admin on 2 cav gf, I was referre for last CNWL and i was referee for an inf competition (ligue impériale)

- Steamprofile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/8thKRH_Tulkas/

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2018, 07:18:00 pm »
- Nickname : Tulkas

- Why you want to become an admin : To this tournament to happen in the best possible conditions and to help u ;)

- Previous experience : admin on 2 cav gf, I was referre for last CNWL and i was referee for an inf competition (ligue impériale)

- Steamprofile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/8thKRH_Tulkas/

Gladly accepted :)

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2018, 07:19:49 pm »
We still need admins/referees. I changed the rule so that people who participate can apply for admin and referee other regiments games. However, you will not be allowed to ref your own regiment. Any help with this is much appreciated :)

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2018, 07:27:42 pm »
We still need admins/referees. I changed the rule so that people who participate can apply for admin and referee other regiments games. However, you will not be allowed to ref your own regiment. Any help with this is much appreciated :)
Here you go then

- Nickname: Lightning
- Why you want to become an admin: I like to do that stuff
- Previous experience: DNWL, EIC, 1vs1 Tournaments by Marxeil, etc
- Steamprofile: You have me

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2018, 07:42:34 pm »
Here you go then

- Nickname: Lightning
- Why you want to become an admin: I like to do that stuff
- Previous experience: DNWL, EIC, 1vs1 Tournaments by Marxeil, etc
- Steamprofile: You have me

Gladly accepted :)!

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2018, 09:33:14 pm »
- Name of regiment: 7e régiments de hussards
- Contact person steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Remao/

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2018, 10:01:19 pm »
- Name of regiment: 7e régiments de hussards
- Contact person steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Remao/

Gladly accepted!

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Hussars Cup (EU) [10/12]
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2018, 10:44:49 pm »
update coming tomorrow.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2018, 10:32:28 am »
Name of regiment: Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment "Graf Goetzen" Nr.6
Estimate your numbers: 15+.
Contact person steamprofile: Leutnant Dokletian

Here we go again.

I am heavily for a late starting date, prob late september
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:44:38 am by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline nytek

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2018, 12:10:28 pm »
Name of regiment: Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment "Graf Goetzen" Nr.6
Estimate your numbers: 15+.
Contact person steamprofile: Leutnant Dokletian

Here we go again.

I am heavily for a late starting date, prob late september

Gladly accepted!