Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247393 times)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Unban Request

Name: NIGGER_HITLER_MOLESTER_LESTER
(Lester The Molester GTA V reference)

Its permaban
For one time on the server I picked very bad nickname I'm sorry.  :(
Will never happen again. Played ages on this server.
Horrible name I'm really sorry If I offended someone

03.07.2014 | 00:57   (dd.mm.yyyy / hh:mm)
Timezone: EEST / Finland
User ID: 276950

Unbanned, should be able to rejoin the server shortly.

Offline kingraptor724

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: United States Marine
Uhh you still have not got back to me on my ban, I didnt disconnect from the server, pretty sure I was not playing during my ban.

Offline CiniMini

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request

Name: Oberneger
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, i couldnt
What was happening when you got banned: I spawned an Arillery horse in a building by mistake and a few seconds later I got permanently banned. Before that I got just 1 time kicked because I have stolen a cannon from an other player.
Time and date: 02.07.2014 about 10:00 pm
Timezone: MEZ/Germany
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I have no clue what this is sorry :(
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:58:52 pm by CiniMini »

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
Unban Request

Name: Oberneger
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, i couldnt
What was happening when you got banned: I spawned an Arillery horse in a building by mistake and a few seconds later I got permanently banned. Before that I got just 1 time kicked because I have stolen a cannon from an other player.
Time and date: 02.07.2014 about 10:00 pm
Timezone: MEZ/Germany
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I have no clue what this is sorry :(

Unbanned, you should be able to rejoin shortly.

Offline Hejligan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request
« Reply #1624 on: July 04, 2014, 05:11:43 pm »
Name: Hejligan
Yes, I have checked whether or not the ban is temporary, as I was banned a few years ago, I believe.

A few years ago I was banned from the 33rd Siege Server due to a misunderstanding with an admin. A player named: "OneManHolocaust" joined the game, and an admin wanted to ban him. I simply pointed out to the admin, that the word: "holocaust" does not necessarily refer to the Hitler Holocaust. Some twenty minutes after my statement I was banned along with about ten other individuals (who had actually committed a bannable offence by making jokes about Hitler). I realise that it was perhaps not the best subject to discuss on the server, and in that respect I have learned my lesson.
I do not believe that I have commited any bannable offence, but it simply was an admin making a mistake due to the amount of people he was banning. Also, I believe that it has been a few years since the event happened.

It happened at the very least one year ago, I believe, so I can not exactly remember what time and date it was.

GMT +1

I have no idea what the user identification number is.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1625 on: July 04, 2014, 05:23:25 pm »
Name: Hejligan
Yes, I have checked whether or not the ban is temporary, as I was banned a few years ago, I believe.

A few years ago I was banned from the 33rd Siege Server due to a misunderstanding with an admin. A player named: "OneManHolocaust" joined the game, and an admin wanted to ban him. I simply pointed out to the admin, that the word: "holocaust" does not necessarily refer to the Hitler Holocaust. Some twenty minutes after my statement I was banned along with about ten other individuals (who had actually committed a bannable offence by making jokes about Hitler). I realise that it was perhaps not the best subject to discuss on the server, and in that respect I have learned my lesson.
I do not believe that I have commited any bannable offence, but it simply was an admin making a mistake due to the amount of people he was banning. Also, I believe that it has been a few years since the event happened.

It happened at the very least one year ago, I believe, so I can not exactly remember what time and date it was.

GMT +1

I have no idea what the user identification number is.

Unbanned, you should be able to rejoin shortly.

Offline MrMan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
unban request

Name: chewbacka

I was banned I think between August and December 2013. I didn't do anything particularly bad I was kicked 3 times for inactivity.I know it has been a long time since I was banned I apologize for only asking you all now but I have been very busy the last 7 months with exams and didn't have the time to do this. Please unban me as I enjoy your server a lot.

Yours Sincerly
chewbacka

GMT+1
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:11:28 pm by MrMan »

Offline haltamer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned:14th_SER_PipeMajor_John

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Perma ban

What was happening when you got banned:Base trolls were creating earthworks, blocking in the spawn, I was trying to undig them when i was banned, as well as two other people trying to help me undig the earthworks.

Time and date:29th 6th, around 1 - 2 am
Timezone:GMT

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):76561198079618507 (This is my Steam ID; Not sure what you mean)

(This is a repost as my previous request was unanswered)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:29:01 pm by haltamer »

Offline Reece709

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_PSjt_Reece
  • Side: Neutral
Name under which you were banned: 14th_SER_LtCol_Reece
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Perma ban
What was happening when you got banned: I tried to undig troll earthworks along with Haltamer and I was banned
Time and date: 29/6/14
Timezone: BST
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Not sure what this is

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
unban request

Name: chewbacka

I was banned I think between August and December 2013. I didn't do anything particularly bad I was kicked 3 times for inactivity.I know it has been a long time since I was banned I apologize for only asking you all now but I have been very busy the last 7 months with exams and didn't have the time to do this. Please unban me as I enjoy your server a lot.

Yours Sincerly
chewbacka

GMT+1

There's no bannable offence regarding " I was kicked 3 times for inactivity."

"chewbacka" does not appear on the ban list.

Name under which you were banned:14th_SER_PipeMajor_John

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:Perma ban

What was happening when you got banned:Base trolls were creating earthworks, blocking in the spawn, I was trying to undig them when i was banned, as well as two other people trying to help me undig the earthworks.

Time and date:29th 6th, around 1 - 2 am
Timezone:GMT

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):76561198079618507 (This is my Steam ID; Not sure what you mean)

(This is a repost as my previous request was unanswered)

Name under which you were banned: 14th_SER_LtCol_Reece
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Perma ban
What was happening when you got banned: I tried to undig troll earthworks along with Haltamer and I was banned
Time and date: 29/6/14
Timezone: BST
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Not sure what this is
I banned you.

I spent a good couple of minutes looking at who was undigging/digging the earthworks, and I can assure you that you and the other members of your regiment were infact digging up the earthworks; leading to your bans.

Tell the truth, it will go a long way to your unbans.

Offline kingraptor724

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: United States Marine
Name under which you were banned - Vitalyzdtv
Server(s) you are banned from: NW Official battle and 33rd siege
What was happening when you got banned: Apparently I was banned from the server while I was on it even though I know for a fact I did not get disconnected from the server, when I tried to rejoin I was banned. I think this is random, can I get a ban reason as well?
Time and date 6/28 - This morning I believe I was banned from both servers when I was offline.
Timezone EST
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD: Still cant find it since a 1 year and 6 months, pretty sure its because of a problem with Windows 8

Offline haltamer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I probably did end up digging them up, but only becuse we were trying to fend off lunatics with bayonets, meaning constantly switching weapons to block them, but I can reassure you our intent was their clearance. I do, however, apologise if you do still believe that it was us.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned - Vitalyzdtv
Server(s) you are banned from: NW Official battle and 33rd siege
What was happening when you got banned: Apparently I was banned from the server while I was on it even though I know for a fact I did not get disconnected from the server, when I tried to rejoin I was banned. I think this is random, can I get a ban reason as well?
Time and date 6/28 - This morning I believe I was banned from both servers when I was offline.
Timezone EST
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD: Still cant find it since a 1 year and 6 months, pretty sure its because of a problem with Windows 8

I contacted the admin who banned you, although he can't remember exactly why he banned you. He say's : "I only Perm ban when they are racist/ spamming in chat"

Don't do it again. Unbanned.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Name of the person causing trouble: 40th_Cpt_William_Noble
Nature of their offense: Impersonation
Time and date of their offense: 7/6/14 about 12:40 PM EST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Victim
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]
He is on the other team.

Thank you admin team. I hope this issue is resolved.

Offline Ansjosen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request

Name under which you were banned: Dildo_Faggins
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I made an offensive joke about swedish people and was acting generally racist. The admin then perma banned me.
Time and date: June 9th (will never forget)
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 291858