Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247402 times)

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Maps Updated!
« Reply #1440 on: January 25, 2014, 03:03:06 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Awesome_Negro_From_Hell
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing as usual, didn't receive any warnings to change my name whatsoever and no single person told me a thing about my username. Everything was the same, then got permabanned.
Time and date: 24 January 2014
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Unknown

Unbanned.

MrSt3fan, can u reply about my ban, please? Really want to play again

None of those names are on the ban list, I'll send you a PM.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: January 25, 2014, 04:07:34 pm »
You are unbanned: 304381 # CSGO is banned permanently by 33rd_Lt-Col_Gurkha.  --> That was what you were banned under

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1442 on: January 25, 2014, 04:12:10 pm »
You are unbanned: 304381 # CSGO is banned permanently by 33rd_Lt-Col_Gurkha.  --> That was what you were banned under

As I remember correctly, CSGO was quite the troll. I hope you changed your ways.

Offline mompex32

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: January 25, 2014, 05:57:12 pm »
George_munro
I have been banned from the server for a few months and i dont know why i dont even talk when im in it i just play the game so i don't know why i am banned and it wont let me in it. I wasent in the server when i was banned just woke up tried to play said i was banned I am not sure when i got banned or why so i couldnt tell you that. Eastern United States timezone.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
« Reply #1444 on: January 26, 2014, 12:18:58 pm »
George_munro
I have been banned from the server for a few months and i dont know why i dont even talk when im in it i just play the game so i don't know why i am banned and it wont let me in it. I wasent in the server when i was banned just woke up tried to play said i was banned I am not sure when i got banned or why so i couldnt tell you that. Eastern United States timezone.
If you wish to be unbanned in the first place, please fill in an unban template which can be found on the OP like everybody else does.

Offline ~CommodoreLyndon~

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: January 28, 2014, 07:27:35 pm »
I was banned under the name ~CommodoreLyndon~
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: The game message said Permanent ban
What was happening when you got banned: When I jumped my pistol misfired and hit the guy in front of me
Time and date:1:00 ish on Janurary 28 2014
Timezone: eastern
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Steam name is Flintlock23412, What is user ID??? I am new to the game, a complete noob so please help and unban me

Offline Snipedaddy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: January 28, 2014, 09:29:23 pm »
Ok guys, maybe 3rd times the charm, I dont know why I am being ignored and my unban requests are simply being looked over, but as a previously very active member of the 33rd siege server I'd hope that maybe I could get even a response from one of the admins. I understand it was over winter break and people get busy and stop checking, but multiple people have posted unban requests, and had been unbanned and yet I fail to get even an answer. I'd very much appreciate a response please.
Here is my unban request again, maybe you will see it. I was told by an admin that my ban would be for 1 week, and that i would be unbanned if i posted my appeal on the forums after that week. Its been almost 2 months even though i have requested multiple times and have been ignored every time.

Name under which you were banned: Snipedaddy
Server(s) you are banned from:33rd_NW_Siege
What was happening when you got banned: I told the admin he "had a trifecta with his mom" It was immature and stupid to say I know, I apologize, didn't realize at the time that it would be serious enough to warrant a permaban but now that I know, nothing even close to that will ever happen again. I'm sorry again.
Time and date: 12-2-2013 around 5:00-6:00 ish
Timezone: US Central time
User Identification Number: not sure what this is, my username for this website is Snipedaddy.

I understand you all are busy with classes and we all have lives, but a response would be greatly appreciated.

Offline 73rdSecretaryLucy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Secretary of 73rd / 33rd Siege Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 73rd_Adj_Lucy
« Reply #1447 on: January 29, 2014, 12:16:13 pm »
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: The game message said Permanent ban
What was happening when you got banned: When I jumped my pistol misfired and hit the guy in front of me
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Steam name is Flintlock23412, What is user ID??? I am new to the game, a complete noob so please help and unban me

You made the unban appeal right after your ban by the looks of it as you are EST Timezone, So it could be a temp ban.. Reply back if you are still banned today :P

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #1448 on: January 29, 2014, 12:52:30 pm »

What was happening when you got banned: I told the admin he "had a trifecta with his mom" It was immature and stupid to say I know, I apologize, didn't realize at the time that it would be serious enough to warrant a permaban but now that I know, nothing even close to that will ever happen again. I'm sorry again.
User Identification Number: not sure what this is, my username for this website is Snipedaddy.

Both unbanned.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: January 31, 2014, 11:53:02 am »
Ok guys, maybe 3rd times the charm, I dont know why I am being ignored and my unban requests are simply being looked over, but as a previously very active member of the 33rd siege server I'd hope that maybe I could get even a response from one of the admins. I understand it was over winter break and people get busy and stop checking, but multiple people have posted unban requests, and had been unbanned and yet I fail to get even an answer. I'd very much appreciate a response please.
Here is my unban request again, maybe you will see it. I was told by an admin that my ban would be for 1 week, and that i would be unbanned if i posted my appeal on the forums after that week. Its been almost 2 months even though i have requested multiple times and have been ignored every time.

I understand you all are busy with classes and we all have lives, but a response would be greatly appreciated.

Your name is not on the ban list. I will send you a PM with further instructions.

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RagnarDex
« Reply #1450 on: January 31, 2014, 03:23:25 pm »
Stefnub look above your post Gurkha unbanned him already.
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Offline 73rdSecretaryLucy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Secretary of 73rd / 33rd Siege Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 73rd_Adj_Lucy
« Reply #1451 on: February 01, 2014, 05:56:58 pm »
Stefnub look above your post Gurkha unbanned him already.

This lel^

Offline Yde

• Donator
  • Aut delectare aut prodesse est
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DDA_KHJ_Ljt_Yde
« Reply #1452 on: February 04, 2014, 03:47:50 pm »
Name of the person causing trouble: Barricade_TR
Nature of their offense: Destroying friendly sapperworks, opening the gate as defender and teamhitting
Time and date of their offense: 2014-02-04/4th of February 2014 from some time between 14:30 and 15:20
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I was the sapper getting his sapperworks destroyed and i politely asked him to stop doing it
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!): imgur album: https://i.imgur.com/a/ny9bI
Spoiler

[close]
Løjtnant Yde, øverstkommanderende i det
Kongelige Holstenske Jægerkorps, medlem af
det Danske Auxiliærkorps i hans Majestæt
Kong Frederik den VIs tjeneste

Offline Grn-Duverger

• Private
    • View Profile
(Unban Appeal) - Grn-Duverger
« Reply #1453 on: February 04, 2014, 09:02:45 pm »
Unban Appeal

Name under which you was banned: Grn-Duverger
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour?: Yes, I've just tried to connect to the server, but it still says that I'm banned, as of 07-02-2014.
What was happening when you got banned: I saw admin said for sapper to remove the plank spamming and I did not because, firstly I didn't build them, and secondly I saw another sapper (who I presume as the one who built them) was already destroying it. So, I was just digging up the sand down there. I only build the planks floor on the top of the tower, but I'm sure it's not plank spamming.
It was 33rd-Commander something who banned me.
The guy with McMeekins' tag, which also was a sapper at that time, could probably vouch for me that I did not build those plank spamming down there. Well, he was down there from the first time but just to be clear I am not saying that he was the one who did the plank spamming, since I didn't see it by my own eyes. Thank you for the understanding, I'm looking forward to be able to play in the server again

Time and date: ±20:50 on 04-02-2014
Timezone: GMT +1
User identification number: 8224
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:41:47 am by Grn-Duverger »

Offline Sir Hal

• Sergeant Major
  • HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hal, Fire and Brimstone
« Reply #1454 on: February 06, 2014, 01:12:39 am »
Ban Request

Name of the person causing trouble:[LT]Slappy[420thS]

Nature of their offense: Trolling arty, attempting to take in-use cannons. He randomly came over with an artillery train and attempted to take the cannons that were in use by me and a friend, who also has screenshots.

Time and date of their offense: Roughly, around 10 to midnight on the 05/02/14.

If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: We were being trolled by a random pubber who attempted to steal our cannon.

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Spoiler

[close]