Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247416 times)

Offline ateskilic

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #1335 on: December 02, 2013, 11:37:50 pm »
Name under which you were banned: hqn or aslan
Server(s) you are banned from: [33rd_NW_Siege]
What was happening when you got banned: I don't remember
Time and date:a few months ago
Timezone:I don't know.
User Identification Number:I don't know
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:53:21 pm by ateskilic »

Offline cl94

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: December 02, 2013, 11:40:48 pm »
Didn't I tell you in your other thread to use the bloody template?

you are not an admin keep out of it

and no you mentioned nothing about a template

so kindly shut up, im getting pretty much pissed off at this nw `hospitality`

banning people for a name of a middle eastern dictator, then accusing them of being trolls on the forums simply because they had the `nerve` to protest, i mean really?
fucking morons

if i had not been banned for such a ridiculous reason this would not have happened

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1337 on: December 03, 2013, 12:19:48 am »

banning people for a name of a middle eastern dictator, then accusing them of being trolls on the forums simply because they had the `nerve` to protest, i mean really?
fucking morons

if i had not been banned for such a ridiculous reason this would not have happened

Then post the complaint in the unban board, with the proper format and such. Also, try and steer clear of blatantly inflaming names in the future, eh?

1. People won't look at your request if you act like a whiny little ass (Which you've succeeded at so far).

2. Insulting the community isn't helping at all. You don't like it here? Exit is 2 doors down to your right.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1338 on: December 03, 2013, 12:49:53 am »

fucking morons

Please tone down the abuse and stay calm. Best you follow the format prescribed so that the admins can easily find you in the logs.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Conte_Gravina

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Conte_Gravina
« Reply #1339 on: December 03, 2013, 01:57:23 am »
Seeing as he forgot to mention the trolling and other abuse, and it was one of the senior admins that banned him, I find this unlikely.

Offline cl94

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: December 03, 2013, 03:13:37 am »
What trolling and what abuse
is this some kind of a power hungry ego trip? because i have seen 33rd admin viewing this thread tonight yet i am still not unbanned nor have they answered.
It takes less than 2 seconds to unban a key, it does not require a whole big song and dance.

I made a seperate thread in the general NW forum, of do you reckon saddam hussein should be on an on sight no warning perm ban name, and people responded claiming i was some troll named betty, i dont appreciate having shitty claims like that, nor am i falling into a trap of disccusing that person, because i know by using the search enging on here, and looking up that individual, that anybody that discusses or defends that person is ban on sight.  am not falling into that trap.

Yet, i am on here to find out why in the living hell was i banned for no reason whatsoever, i was not trolling the chat or the server at all.

A fucking reply would be nice. And no, do not accuse me of having an attitude because i do not.
I am a charity worker in real life, it is in my nature to be polite and patient to people, but there is no excuse at all for perm banning somebody on sight without warning for no reason at all, and then ignoring the persons unban apeal, and then winding that person up, even claiming they are somebody else.

Offline Snipedaddy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: December 03, 2013, 03:17:58 am »
Name under which you were banned: Snipedaddy
Server(s) you are banned from:33rd_NW_Siege
What was happening when you got banned: I told the admin he "had a trifecta with his mom" It was immature and stupid to say I know, I apologize, didn't realize at the time that it would be serious enough to warrant a permaban but now that I know, nothing even close to that will ever happen again. I'm sorry again.
Time and date: 12-2-2013 around 5:00-6:00 ish
Timezone: US Central time
User Identification Number: not sure what this is, my username for this website is Snipedaddy.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: December 03, 2013, 03:47:02 am »
is this some kind of a power hungry ego trip? because i have seen 33rd admin viewing this thread tonight yet i am still not unbanned nor have they answered.
It takes less than 2 seconds to unban a key, it does not require a whole big song and dance.

I made a seperate thread in the general NW forum, of do you reckon saddam hussein should be on an on sight no warning perm ban name, and people responded claiming i was some troll named betty, i dont appreciate having shitty claims like that, nor am i falling into a trap of disccusing that person, because i know by using the search enging on here, and looking up that individual, that anybody that discusses or defends that person is ban on sight.  am not falling into that trap.

Yet, i am on here to find out why in the living hell was i banned for no reason whatsoever, i was not trolling the chat or the server at all.

A fucking reply would be nice. And no, do not accuse me of having an attitude because i do not.
I am a charity worker in real life, it is in my nature to be polite and patient to people, but there is no excuse at all for perm banning somebody on sight without warning for no reason at all, and then ignoring the persons unban apeal, and then winding that person up, even claiming they are somebody else.

Hello Betty! While I suspect the account is Betty I am just short of conclusive evidence and thus will leave the mute on. Please be aware though that your account is a suspected dupe so adhere to the rules or find yourself quickly banned here as well. Do not insult or abuse, stick to formats where asked, don't incite to argument and listen to moderators when they tell you to do/not do something.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 04:20:00 am by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RagnarDex
« Reply #1343 on: December 03, 2013, 10:02:45 am »

I am the admin that banned you, after having people with multiple offensive names come online and me asking them to change, you connected not long after I kicked the guy, so I naturally assumed that it was the same guy again, coming onto the server to continue being an arrogant troll. Thing is by acting as immaturely as you have here on the forums you have probably destroyed your own chances of being unbanned.

What was happening when you got banned: I told the admin he "had a trifecta with his mom" It was immature and stupid to say I know, I apologize, didn't realize at the time that it would be serious enough to warrant a permaban but now that I know, nothing even close to that will ever happen again. I'm sorry again.
User Identification Number: not sure what this is, my username for this website is Snipedaddy.

Wasn't just that one comment Snipe, you had been making snide remarks and pissing me off with your comments for about 20 minutes, including comparing me to being worse than Hitler. As far as I am concerned you can stay banned for a little while longer.
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Offline nrgriff

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: December 03, 2013, 11:03:07 am »

I am the admin that banned you, after having people with multiple offensive names come online and me asking them to change, you connected not long after I kicked the guy, so I naturally assumed that it was the same guy again, coming onto the server to continue being an arrogant troll. Thing is by acting as immaturely as you have here on the forums you have probably destroyed your own chances of being unbanned.

So you actually admit to banning without even checking, thats a laugh.

Also note, no apology or anything, just using the fact that the person got a bit angry here on the forums, as to justify them still being banned.
Would you not too be pissed off if you had been banned from a server for no reason?

So dont use cl94`s being angry here on the forum, as an excuse to cover up your screw up, because had you not been trigger happy and banned with no proof, then cl94 would not have been on the forums making an unban request in the first place.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:05:30 am by nrgriff »

Offline gardar15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: December 03, 2013, 02:56:42 pm »
shit I own mount and blade on steam and I can't switch CD keys there oh tarnation what have I done.

Offline Snipedaddy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: December 03, 2013, 04:50:23 pm »

Wasn't just that one comment Snipe, you had been making snide remarks and pissing me off with your comments for about 20 minutes, including comparing me to being worse than Hitler. As far as I am concerned you can stay banned for a little while longer.

Oh I see. I do apologize for those comments too. Sorry for being immature, but at the same time I hope 20 minutes of vocal immaturity without cursewords doesn't justify a perma-ban. Again though, I understand and it won't happen again.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1347 on: December 03, 2013, 10:58:19 pm »
Thanks Rejenorst for banning Betty / A troll acting like her. I am pretty sure it is her though as this guy acts the same as she always does when trying to get unbanned.

shit I own mount and blade on steam and I can't switch CD keys there oh what have I done.

Make a different steam account, only takes about 5 minutes and you have a new, clean start. You can always re-add people you want on steam. :)

For your actions you will be banned for a week. Post here again in a week to get unbanned. When you have been unbanned, make sure you don't do it again as I don't unban people twice.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:05:11 pm by MrSt3fan »

Offline gardar15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: December 04, 2013, 08:39:49 am »
Ok thank you I fixed everything I dowloaded the standalone and you can use a steam key on that then I got a random key and I put it in the regedit and bam I am on the siege server.

Offline user_friendly

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: December 04, 2013, 11:23:08 am »
Nov 4 - Dec 4..
1 month has passed Stefan, can you unban me please? 
No more flying gigantic mounds as i promise
and no more blocking gates as well  :P

A mortar isn't a glitch. For your actions you will be banned for 1 month, when the month has passed post here again and I will unban you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:28:18 am by user_friendly »