Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247350 times)

Offline ratbit

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #1215 on: October 19, 2013, 02:33:37 am »
Changing your key or account won't change the fact you are still...you. Since your request has been rejected (twice), please refrain from posting any more applications, under any other accounts.

can i post unban request when my other accounts are banned? : )

Offline cosmosEX

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1216 on: October 19, 2013, 01:59:26 pm »
Would map maker fix this glitch?
Spoiler
[close]

Offline ratbit

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 19, 2013, 04:31:42 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

this is not map maker's fault. it's a general problem so stop posting here. : /

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 19, 2013, 04:46:45 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

ratbit you have no idea what you are talking about.You dont even know the maps. Also stop trolling here.

Offline ratbit

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 19, 2013, 07:01:48 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

ratbit you have no idea what you are talking about.You dont even know the maps. Also stop trolling here.

this glitch is not map maker's fault, this is "game maker" s fault. do you understand it? it's so simply, i think. and i'm not trolling. i help you. : )

McEwanMaster pls ban nicos. he's trolling us.

edit: omg i have been trolled before and i know what you are doing now. this is totally trolling. omg nicos is trolling us... : ((((

edit 2: omg : o

*snip*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:32:02 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 19, 2013, 10:44:27 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

this glitch is not map maker's fault, this is "game maker" s fault. do you understand it? it's so simply, i think. and i'm not trolling. i help you. : )

edit: omg i have been trolled before and i know what you are doing now. this is totally trolling. omg nicos is trolling us... : ((((

edit 3: suratını siktiğim ibnenin dölü, gelmişini geçmişini siktiğim piçin sıçtıkları. sülalesinin amına g3 soktup içinde doldur boşalt yaptığım yarak kafalıları. amın oğulları. ılıı
[close]

Stop it already... Yes this can be fixed by me (It is my map) but I am quite sure I fixed it ages ago... So or that screenshot is really old, or St3fan never updated the map (I know St3fan is lazy, lel).

I guess you do know nothing about it yourself then? The prop is not supposed to be used so that you can go in it from the top (It's a tower so you should not be able to get up there) but I can easily fix it by adding an invisible wall so that you will not fall in the tower but stand on top of it.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline ratbit

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 19, 2013, 11:20:25 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

edit 3: suratını siktiğim ibnenin dölü, gelmişini geçmişini siktiğim piçin sıçtıkları. sülalesinin amına g3 soktup içinde doldur boşalt yaptığım yarak kafalıları. amın oğulları. ılıı
[close]

Stop it already... Yes this can be fixed by me (It is my map) but I am quite sure I fixed it ages ago... So or that screenshot is really old, or St3fan never updated the map (I know St3fan is lazy, lel).

I guess you do know nothing about it yourself then? The prop is not supposed to be used so that you can go in it from the top (It's a tower so you should not be able to get up there) but I can easily fix it by adding an invisible wall so that you will not fall in the tower but stand on top of it.

omg he said everybody is liar but he is totally  flawless. yeah you are probably a god couse only god is flawless. there is a glitch and this is your fault so you "stop it already" and fix it.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1222 on: October 19, 2013, 11:26:56 pm »
Yes, ratbit, you can stop posting here. The owners of this thread have already stated that they do not want you posting here, so please do as they wish.

Kielbasa!

Offline Paronomasia12

• First Sergeant
  • Hail the victorious dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 20, 2013, 02:13:29 am »
--------------
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:54:34 pm by Paronomasia12 »
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that, in the process, they do not become one themselves.
For if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Offline WoM_Jordan_White

• First Sergeant
  • Jordan W.K. White
    • View Profile
    • Tropical Gaming
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1224 on: October 20, 2013, 07:18:25 am »

*snip*

You're as mad as a hatter aren't you, be gone with you peasant!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:27:36 am by WoM_Jordan_White »

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: October 20, 2013, 01:28:38 pm »
Yep, mad

Are people so bored of NW that they start to troll... Or... There are to many trolls these days -.-''

Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1226 on: October 20, 2013, 09:35:05 pm »
Probably people getting bored want to go out with a bang, a perma bang (best joke 2k13)

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #1227 on: October 20, 2013, 09:38:56 pm »
You are just hilarious Stefan :-*

Offline Tokin

• Sergeant Major
  • 33rd Siege & Jail Break admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pfc_Tokin
« Reply #1228 on: October 20, 2013, 11:03:47 pm »
Probably people getting bored want to go out with a bang, a perma bang (best joke 2k13)

did you just

Offline cosmosEX

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: October 21, 2013, 09:18:30 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Actually I posted it almost right after I took the screenshot. I saw people go under the cannons from that hole on the last picture, the hole itself was at the front left corner of the fort.