Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247369 times)

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #1035 on: July 16, 2013, 01:05:14 pm »
Oh noes...

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:31 pm »
welsh hater  :'(

This has been dealt with internally, thank you Marks for providing these screenshots

Gave him a promotion I take it?

Oh dear.

Sorry for the offence, there's an explanation behind this screenshot.

The person I was aiming this at was my friend, who I was in Skype with at the time. I like to rip on him for being welsh sheep shagger, and he likes to rip on me for being a lanky bastard from the south.

So yeah, at the time I didn't really see it as anything else other than banter, didn't think anyone else would take much notice to be honest with you. Sorry.  ;D

Sure....

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 16, 2013, 01:30:04 pm »

Oh dear.

The person I was aiming this at was my friend, who I was in Skype with at the time. I like to rip on him for being welsh sheep shagger, and he likes to rip on me for being a lanky bastard from the south.

So yeah, at the time I didn't really see it as anything else other than banter, didn't think anyone else would take much notice to be honest with you. Sorry.  ;D
That is completely believable

Offline Aid4n

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 16, 2013, 01:33:45 pm »

Oh dear.

That is completely believable

I'm glad I've straightened things out with you all.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1039 on: July 16, 2013, 01:41:21 pm »
The point is that whether it was intentional or not, people were offended and it will not happen again.

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 17, 2013, 01:07:03 pm »
Community Name: Moskito
Steam Name: M2Master
Location/Timezone: GMT+1
Regiments: 5th_TFF,6te Garde
About yourself: Well my name is Moskito. I'm playing M&B for almost 2 years
now.And in this time i was able to gather alot of experience.After i bought M&B and downloaded MM i directly joined the 5th_TFF. 10 months later,i've decided to leave the 5th and join the 6te Garde Grenadier Regiment, where i spend most of my hours till today.
Why would you be a good admin: Besides the GF server i play multiple
times on the 33rd Siege and know the rules.I have some experience in admining so i know how to handle trolls and could help you to get rid of them.
Previous Experience (if any): Groupfighting Server,Multiple CSS and Gmod Server
Who can vouch for you?:Phuu maybe Dekkers and Van_Hulstein.

Spoiler
If you want to contact me pls do it over a Pm cuz i'm in Italy till sunday
[close]

Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 17, 2013, 01:09:08 pm »
Community Name: Moskito
Steam Name: M2Master
Location/Timezone: GMT+1
Regiments: 5th_TFF,6te Garde
About yourself: Well my name is Moskito. I'm playing M&B for almost 2 years
now.And in this time i was able to gather alot of experience.After i bought M&B and downloaded MM i directly joined the 5th_TFF. 10 months later,i've decided to leave the 5th and join the 6te Garde Grenadier Regiment, where i spend most of my hours till today.
Why would you be a good admin: Besides the GF server i play multiple
times on the 33rd Siege and know the rules.I have some experience in admining so i know how to handle trolls and could help you to get rid of them.
Previous Experience (if any): Groupfighting Server,Multiple CSS and Gmod Server
Who can vouch for you?:Phuu maybe Dekkers and Van_Hulstein.

Spoiler
If you want to contact me pls do it over a Pm cuz i'm in Italy till sunday
[close]

+Over9000.

Very nice person, and extremely active on NW.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline [17e] Matt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 17, 2013, 06:01:15 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: [FG] Matt - it was after an [FG] event
Administrator who banned you (if known) : log ban i think so none
Reason for ban (if known): Wall hack I'm guessing, someone in the 17e showed me it and i did it once some guys (i think 84e) got pissed and im guessing that's why. After this 3 other guys in [FG] and me were playing on the server for a 4-5 hours fine.
Apologies/Notice: I wont do it again as I think it ruins the game.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:59:39 pm by [17e] Matt »

Offline Just A Guy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 17, 2013, 08:34:43 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: Fuck 33rd
Administrator who banned you (if known) : Gurkha
Reason for ban (if known): I got baned because of my name, I think, the admin didn't tell me just baned me.
Apologies/Notice: I've been in the 33rd and I loved the reg and my name wasn't meant to be seen as an insult, I wanted to write Fuck it's the 33rd but you can't use  '  in your name in NW. Fuck (pause) 33rd like in "fuck, here comes the 33rd." or something like that. I want to play on the server again and I apologies if I insulted anyone with my name, and I have nothing against the 33rd.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
« Reply #1044 on: July 17, 2013, 08:40:02 pm »
Reason for ban (if known): I got baned because of my name, I think, the admin didn't tell me just baned me.
Apologies/Notice: I've been in the 33rd and I loved the reg and my name wasn't meant to be seen as an insult, I wanted to write Fuck it's the 33rd but you can't use  '  in your name in NW. Fuck (pause) 33rd like in "fuck, here comes the 33rd." or something like that. I want to play on the server again and I apologies if I insulted anyone with my name, and I have nothing against the 33rd.

#33rdpolicstate

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 17, 2013, 09:03:09 pm »

#33rdpolicstate

You bloody oaf, Eazy-E

Offline Edric

• Volunteer
  • The Major will rise again.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Cpl_Blacklemore
« Reply #1046 on: July 18, 2013, 07:43:44 pm »
Community name:17e_Garde_Blacklemore
Steam Name: Edric49
Location/Timezone: Scotland/England (GMT)
Regiments: 17e Lights then after its disbandment the Line
About yourself: I have been in the 17e since I started playing this game a few months ago and over those few months of playing I have spent most my time playing on the 33rd siege server and the two groupfighting servers as well as my regiments events of course. Over the time of playing I have gained some experience in melee as well as shooting.
Why you would be a good admin: As I enjoy playing on the 33rd siege server and am active on it, I also hate the amount of trolls I've seen on there and would love to deal with them. Also many times when I'm on is either very late at night or around midday and I often don't see admins on at that time.
Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on a Full Invasion 2 server for a good while until I stopped playing the mod, other than that no experience.
Who can vouch for you?: No one that are still admin on the server. I haven't been active in a while and most of your admins no longer have it that I knew.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:07:48 pm by Edric »

Offline Sir Hal

• Sergeant Major
  • HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hal, Fire and Brimstone
« Reply #1047 on: July 19, 2013, 09:49:42 pm »
Community name:17e_Garde_Blacklemore
Steam Name: Edric49
Location/Timezone: Scotland/England (GMT)
Regiments: 17e Lights then after its disbandment the Line
About yourself: I have been in the 17e since I started playing this game a few months ago and over those few months of playing I have spent most my time playing on the 33rd siege server and the two groupfighting servers as well as my regiments events of course. Over the time of playing I have gained some experience in melee as well as shooting.
Why you would be a good admin: As I enjoy playing on the 33rd siege server and am active on it, I also hate the amount of trolls I've seen on there and would love to deal with them. Also many times when I'm on is either very late at night or around midday and I often don't see admins on at that time.
Previous Experience (if any): I was an admin on a Full Invasion 2 server for a good while until I stopped playing the mod, other than that no experience.
Who can vouch for you?: No one that are still admin on the server. I haven't been active in a while and most of your admins no longer have it that I knew.

1+ Active, always on 33rd Seige. Good sense of Judgement.

<3

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 19, 2013, 09:58:53 pm »
Are you jolly fellows going to upgrade to the new patch today?

Also:
    Ingame Name: Major_Bastard
    Steam Name: Major_Bastard
 Previous admin experience: I was an admin and one of the very first members of the Guard of Istiniar (IG). A big warband clan that expanded to be a multi-game clan. I am a "commissioned officer" (crayon) of the clan.
www.guardofistiniar.org/

Why: I am regularly on the server, every night. I'm calm with a sense of humour and I loathe trolls/ruiners. I take a hands off approach until needed, I do not abuse powers. I want the 33rd server to go on being my favourite server, trolls and mass tkrs threaten that, I want to help.
 Who can vouch for you? The Guard of Istiniar.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:02:36 pm by Crayon »
A Major Bastard

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #1049 on: July 21, 2013, 02:05:09 pm »
New map "Spandau Zitadelle" (Made by Blitz Craig) added. :D